Save it. I don't need another lecture
算了吧 我不需要再来一堂课
on how much I could learn from Debbie.
告诉我黛比多值得我学习
Lawrence... No, she's not even here today, Bianca.
劳伦斯 打住 她今天都没上班 比安卡
I am. That'll account for something.
但我来了 这总能说明问题吧
Excuse me. FBI.
抱歉 联调局的
I think we need to have a chat.
我想我们需要谈谈
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Because we think you might be a murderer.
因为我们觉得你可能是凶手
Right.
是的
By the way, you have a tiny sword in your hair.
对了 你头发里有把小剑
Did I get it?
我弄出来了吗
No. No.
没有 没有
It's really stuck in there.
真的卡在头发里了
It's right there.
就在你手边
No.
没有
You can't find it? It's right there.
你摸不到吗 就在那里
You think I killed Debbie?
你们认为是我杀了黛比
Well, you've already admitted
你承认你有
your desire to strangle children,
勒死小孩子的欲望
so you're a reasonable suspect.
所以你是合理嫌疑犯
Well, I was stressed.
我压力大嘛
All I want to do is work on new concepts,
我只想要去研发新产品
but they always went to Debbie for that. Perhaps now that
但他们一直都让黛比负责 也许现在
she's dead, you'll be able to do what you want.
她死了 你就能得到你想要的了
I-I didn't like the way that sounded.
我不喜欢你这潜台词
I did.
我觉得不错
Thanks, Booth.
谢谢 布斯
Okay, well, fine. I-I was jealous of Debbie,
好吧 好吧 我是嫉妒黛比
but I am not the guy you should be questioning.
但你们应该盘问的人不是我
She'd been calling in
她最近经常打电♥话♥来
"sick" a lot lately.
请"病假"
And then I started noticing other little things
随后我发现其他的一些小细节
like her whispering into the phone
比如当她以为没人注意的时候
when she thought nobody was looking, or,
就会小声地讲电♥话♥ 或是
you know, texting during meetings.
开会时偷偷发短♥信♥
You think she was seeing someone?
你觉得她在跟人约会吗
And it was affecting her work, you know, not that...
这影响到了她的工作 可...
not that Bianca cared.
比安卡却不介意
What do you think she was saying?
你觉得她在说什么
No idea.
不知道
I mean, like I said, she was very secretive.
就像我说的 她总是遮遮掩掩的
And now she's gone, so...
而现在她死了 所以
that's, that's fishy, right?
那很可疑 对吧
Where were you the night she disappeared?
她失踪那晚你在哪里
I-I was home, watching TV.
我在家 看电视
The Skins were the night game.
华盛顿红皮队刚好是晚场比赛
All right, it was a good game.
那场比赛很精彩
Yeah, right. Anyone with you?
没错 有谁和你在一起吗
No. Nobody.
没 没有
My wife and kids were in Florida with their in-laws.
我妻子带着孩子在弗罗里达娘家那边
But look, I would never hurt Debbie, I swear.
但是 我绝对不会伤害黛比的 我发誓
Sure. Okay.
当然 行了
You just stay close, you understand, Larry?
不要出城 明白吗 拉瑞
Booth, uh, Booth, I'm not sure that I can get up.
布斯 布斯 貌似我站不起来
Oh, I'll just...
我来
I got you.
站起来了
I suggest you stay close.
我建议你不要出城
Okay, I'm up.
好了 起来了
There's a small piece of metal embedded in this vertebra.
这块椎骨中有一小块金属嵌入物
Dr. Saroyan would like you to ID it and swab for particulates.
瑟罗博士希望你能鉴定它并且收集颗粒
Okay. If you put it on my desk,
好的 放在桌上吧
it should be done here shortly.
手上的活很快就弄完了
The prince's leg!
王子的腿
Yeah. It's only fitting
是的 实验室之王
that the King of the lab should make the prince whole again.
让王子再次变得完整可谓是天经地义啊
May I have it?
我能拿走吗
No, not yet.
不 还不行
The prince's leg is burned.
王子的腿被烧焦了
Burned?
烧焦了
First drawn and quartered,
先是被拖拽分尸
and then burned?
然后被烧焦了
What kind of animal could do such a thing?
什么样的禽兽能做出这样的事情
Cresting around the edges
边缘处的顶饰
indicates it's a chemical burn.
说明是化学烧伤
Amount of oxidation says
氧化量说明
it happened approximately two weeks ago.
燃烧大约发生在两周前
That coincides with the time the prince was killed.
符合王子被杀的时间
And the victim.
还有死者
Yes, they were murdered at the same time.
对 他们是一起被杀死的
Something fused to the burn.
有些东西被烧化了
Trace amounts of linear low-density polyethylene.
少量线状低密度聚乙烯的痕迹
The plastic wrap.
塑料包装
Okay, yeah. Very good, Miss Wick.
好了 很好 维克小姐
Now, if you will excuse me,
现在 请你原谅
I'm going to find out what's burned
我需要找出是什么透过塑料
through the plastic and singed Prince Charmington,
烧焦了查明顿王子
and that might help us figure out how they died.
这也许能够帮助我们搞清楚他们是怎么死的
You truly are the King of the lab.
你果真是实验室之王
Milady.
尊敬的女士
Milord.
尊敬的大人
What is all this?
这些是什么
Hey, this is, uh, a walking toy for Michael.
这是 给迈克尔买♥♥的帮他走路的玩具
It encourages babies to take their first steps.
这能鼓励孩子们迈出第一步
It's really cute,
真的很可爱
and it was on sale.
而且在打折
Let me know how you like it.
告诉我好不好用
Perhaps I'll get one someday.
也许有天我也会买♥♥一个
This is going to be kind of cool, huh?
这样是不是很酷啊
Us raising our kids
我们一起抚养
at the same time? Yes.
我们的孩子 是的
And since my daughter will be younger,
不过因为我女儿年纪小些
I can learn from your inevitable mistakes.
我可以从你不可避免的错误里吸取经验
Thank you, honey.
谢谢 亲爱的
Okay, so,
好了 那么
do you think that this part is A3,
你觉得这个是A3
or is this A3?
还是这个是A3
Oh, I think
我觉得
this is.
是这个
Why are the instructions in Chinese?
为什么说明书是中文的
Oh, that's just the diagrams.
那只是示意图
This side is English.
这面是英文的
"Insert to parts
"将零件嵌入式
for assemble which toy can have immediately."
组合即可组成玩具"
Oh, my God, okay.
我的天 好了
Um, you know what, I need a break from this.
你知道吗 我得歇一会了
Did you finish the bone scan?
你做完骨扫描了吗
Yes. Yes. Let me, let me show you.
是的 是的 让我展示给你看
So, we've already established that
我们已经证实死者
the victim was facedown on the concrete
被袭击时
when she was struck.
是面向混凝土倒下的
Causing the compound fractures
造成了T-7肩胛骨肱骨
to the T-7 scapula humerus and ulna.
和尺骨的开放骨折
That's a lot of blows.
真是毒打啊
Someone was really pissed.
有人很生气啊
On the contrary,
正好相反
see how the damage is all limited to one area?
发现伤害全部集中在一个区域内了吗
If this were rage, why would the head and legs
如果这是因为暴怒 为什么头和腿
left untouched?
没受到攻击
Right, yeah.
没错
This is too precise for rage.
对于怒气冲天的人来说这太精准了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表