But he only weighs 183 pounds.
但是他只有183磅
So what?
那又怎么样
Based on a suggestion from Mr. Abernathy,
根据阿伯纳西先生提供的建议
Angela calculated both the mass
安琪拉计算出了嫌犯的大致体重
and the acceleration the killer would need in order to
以及加速度 使他能够将被害人
throw our victim through the glass terrarium.
抛到那个玻璃容器中
Right.
然后呢
The assailant would need to weigh at least 312 pounds.
袭击者至少要有312磅的体重
Okay, so we're looking for someone
所以我们要找的人
who is at least 300 pounds.
至少有300磅
Yes. Both Mitch Clancy and Brian Tobin would be ideal suspects.
没错 米奇·克兰西与布莱恩·托宾都有可疑
Bones, I can't arrest someone because they're fat.
骨头 我不能因为他们肥胖就逮捕他们
Well, I'm still compiling evidence.
我仍然在收集证据
Although my intern seems to have disappeared.
尽管我的实习生好像失踪了
What, the kid? What, is he in trouble?
那孩子吗 他遇到什么麻烦了吗
I imagine he will be if he loses his career.
他要是丢了这份工作他肯定有麻烦
I'll reexamine
我会重新检查
the injuries that Tina sustained
蒂娜穿过那些玻璃时
when she was thrown through the glass.
所遭受的创伤
Perhaps I'll find something you can use.
或许我能找到一些你能利用的证据
**When all the world is spinning round*
*当整个世界都在旋转
**Like a red balloon way up in the clouds*
*像是一只红色气球 飘浮云端
**And my feet will not stay on the ground*
*我的双脚离开地面
**You anchor me back down*
*是你把我牢牢拴在这里
**There are those who think that I'm strange*
*有人认为我很怪异
**They would box me up and tell me to change*
*他们锁住我 告诉我去改变
**But you hold me close and softly say*
*但你抱紧我 温柔地说
**That you wouldn't have me any other way.*
*你爱我 爱本色的我
Booth can't make an arrest without more evidence.
没有进一步证据 布斯没办法进行逮捕
I don't appreciate having to do your work as well as my own,
不得不做你的工作让我很不满意
Mr. Abernathy.
阿伯纳西先生
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I realized quitting was a coward's way out.
我意识到知难而退是懦弱的表现
It is.
的确如此
Please clean the distal phalanx you recovered.
请你清理干净你找回的第三指骨
I shouldn't have left it like that, should I?
我不应该就那样子离开 是吗
I trust that was a rhetorical question.
我想那是一个反问句
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
Did your interest in forensics
你对法医学感兴趣
stem from a plan to murder your stepfather?
是因为你计划谋杀自己的继父吗
Yes, ma'am, it did.
是的 女士 那时是的
Dr. Saroyan mentioned that he was
瑟罗博士提到说他曾经
physically abusive to both you and your mother.
虐待你和你母亲
He had a temper.
他脾气很大
Probably why I behaved like I did.
可能正是我有那些行为的原因
Could never find a way to make the mad go away.
总是没有办法摆脱那个疯子
So, did you murder your stepfather, Mr. Abernathy?
那么阿伯纳西先生 是你杀了你的继父吗
No, ma'am, I did not.
没有 女士 我没有
What stopped you?
是什么阻止了你
I read a paper you wrote:
我读了一篇你的论文
"Postmortem Dismemberment, Recovery and Analysis."
《死后分尸 复原与分♥析♥》
I knew no matter how careful I was,
我意识到不论我有多小心
I'd never get away with killing him.
我永远都无法逃脱罪责
Least not with y'all around.
至少有你们在的时候没有可能
I'd like to think that's true.
我相信这是事实
I took it as a sign from above.
我把那当做是上天给我的指引
Keep me on the straight and narrow.
让我从此改邪归正
I haven't so much talked in church since.
自那以后 我就很少在教堂忏悔了
What happened to your stepfather?
那你继父后来怎么了
Last time I saw him, I told him he was a dead man
最后一次见到他的时 我告诉他
if he ever touched my mama again.
要再敢碰我妈 他就死定了
Guess the son of a bitch didn't know I was bluffing.
我猜那个王八蛋以为我是来真的
I can imagine how it must feel to know
我能想象当你知道别人都以为
that people are thinking that you did something like that.
你杀了人时是什么感觉
I appreciate that.
谢谢
You best never walk out again, you hear?
你最好别再临阵脱逃了 听到了吗
There ain't gonna be no more second chances.
以后就没有第二次机会了
I love John Wayne movies.
我爱看约翰·韦恩的电影
Yeah.
是嘛
Dr. Brennan.
布纳恩教授
Take a look at this.
看下这个
They're eggs from a parasite.
这些是寄生虫的卵
Good job, Opie.
不错嘛 奥佩
Dr. Hodgins.
哈金斯教授
No, I don't mind, Dr. Saroyan.
没事 我不介意 瑟罗医生
Truth be told, after walking out,
说实话 我出逃后
I deserve whatever Thurston here chooses to deal out.
瑟斯顿怎么挖苦我都是我活该
Thurston?
你叫他瑟斯顿
Yeah.
是的
Opie and I have a little understanding.
奥佩和我能相互理解了
So our parasite
寄生虫
is a paragonimus westermani.
叫卫氏并殖吸虫
It's a lung fluke.
是一种肺吸虫
The lung fluke isn't found in the U.S.
美国并没有这种品种
Opie, you're like the little brother I never had.
奥佩 你就像是我想要的弟弟一样
Much obliged, Thurston.
那真是我的荣幸 瑟斯顿
In Japan, however, the lung fluke is endemic
但是在日本 这种肺吸虫寄生在
to 80% of their freshwater crabs.
80%的淡水蟹上
Had the victim been to Japan?
死者去过日本吗
No, but she knew someone who had.
没有 但是某个她认识的人去过
You said that you hadn't seen Tina in a month, correct?
你说你已经一个月没见过蒂娜了 是吗
That's correct.
是的
Since I got back from Japan.
我从日本回来就没见过她
I regret that now.
我现在真后悔
She was so dear to me.
她对我来说如此重要
Right, you picked up a parasite in Japan.
你在日本感染了一种寄生虫病
That's how you developed a cough.
那就是你一直咳嗽的原因
I just had a cold, that's all.
我只是感冒了而已
This is a prescription of yours for Bithionol.
这是医生给你开的别丁
It's for the parasite, isn't it?
这是用来治疗你的寄生虫病的 不是吗
How did you get this?
你怎么拿到的
My medical information is private.
我的医疗记录是私人的
Not during a murder investigation.
凶杀调查时就不是了
The same parasite--
同样的寄生虫
it was found on Tina's body.
我们还在蒂娜尸体上找到了
There's only one way it could've got there, Mitch.
米奇 那就只有一种可能性
This is crazy.
这太荒谬了
She was the golden goose.
她是只下金蛋的鹅
Why would I kill the golden goose?
我为什么要断了自己的财路
Because she was quitting to have a baby.
因为她要退出去生孩子
And that contract that you signed with the Japanese
没了蒂娜 你和日本人签的那份
was worthless without Tina.
合约就一文不值了
We had a deal.
我们之前都讲好了
And I got mad.
她要退出让我很生气
And I shoved her.
然后我就推了她一下
I'm a big man.
我力气不小
She just flew into that thing.
她就摔进了那里
But all I did was give her a shove.
我只是推了她一下
Mr. Abernathy, I don't want to see you
阿伯纳西先生 我不希望你再
wearing that baseball cap in the lab anymore.
在实验室里戴那顶棒球帽了
Oh. Yes, ma'am.
是 女士
I'm sorry about that.
很抱歉
I'd rather you wore this one.
我希望你戴这个
Well, this'll, uh...
这个
this'll do just fine, ma'am.
这个挺好的 女士
Not bad.
不错
Full confession.
他最后供认不讳
Thanks for getting us the flukey thing.
谢谢你找到了那个寄生虫
Sure.
没事
Look, I'm beat.
我累了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表