How is that fair?
太不公平了
You know what?
都听好了
Reset, from the top.
再来一遍 从头来过
Mr. Kent... No, no "Mr. Kent".
肯特先生 不不 别叫我
I said I want to talk to you now.
我说了我现在要和你谈谈
That means stop.
也就是说你要停止拍摄
What are you going to do, arrest a man that's grossed
你要干什么 逮捕一个过去五年
a billion dollars in the last five years?
赚了十亿美金的人吗
Great idea-- stand up, put your hands behind your back.
好主意 站起来 手放到背后
Let's go.
跟我走
Really?
你不是吧
Back off.
滚开
Geez. Are you okay?
天哪 你没事吧
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm in character.
我角色附身
I figure it's what you'd do.
我想这是你会做的事
What?
什么
What happened next, huh?
接着发生了什么事
Stevens, did he confront you?
史蒂文斯 他找你对质了吗
No. I didn't even know he was there.
没有 我根本不知道他在那儿
Oh, I heard something, and then...
我听到些动静 然后
Are you telling me, Cherie was sleeping with him.
你是说 切丽和他上♥床♥了
Huh, you really thought you were the only one?
你真以为你是她的唯一
You drive an MG, don't you Mr. Kent?
你开的车是MG的 对吧 肯特先生
Yeah. 65.
是的 MG-65
Why?
怎么了
Because it's a small car
因为那是小型车
and Stevens was run over by a small car.
而史蒂文斯就是被小型车撞死的
We're gonna have to examine your car.
我们要检查你的车
Are you sure, she was sleeping with Stevens?
你确定 她和史蒂文斯上♥床♥了
Throughout history, creative people,
纵观历史 有创意的人
have commonly indulged in a highly sensual livestyle.
通常都沉迷于很肉♥欲♥的生活方式
It's called the artistic temperament.
就是所谓的艺术气质
Yeah, but I really liked her.
是的 但我是真喜欢她
Sympathy. Now.
现在才打苦情牌
I'm a selfish bastard, I know that.
我是个自私鬼 我知道
But it's all I have.
但我就是这样
People only like me, cause I'm rich,
别人只爱我的钱
and famous.
爱我的名声
Yes. You don't seem to have any other attractive qualities.
没错 因为你没什么其它有魅力的品质
There was something else about that night.
那晚还有些事
Shouting. By the bungalows.
喊叫声 就在小屋边上
And you're just telling us that now?
你现在才说
Yeah. I mean I thought it was a film shooting.
我以为是在拍电影
I'm not use to real things.
我不太习惯真实的事物
Right.
好吧
Thanks, another crazy Brit in Hollywood.
这下好了 好莱坞又一个英国疯子
I'm telling you.
我就跟你说
The vehicle was executing a turn, when it ran over the victim.
车是在转向的时候撞到死者的
Right.
这样啊
I guess the killer would have had to turn,
我猜想凶手必须转向
so he didn't run into the bungalow.
才不会撞向小屋
You know, if I highlight the bone damage,
我把骨损伤部分加亮
I can estimate a turning radius.
就能估算出转弯半径
Could either, the mini or the MG, have done this?
是迷你车还是MG车撞的
I'll pull up the specs.
我调出它们的规格看一下
No. Whatever ran him over had
都不是 撞他的是一辆
an even smaller turning radius.
转弯半径更小的车
I'll have studio security run a list of the vehicles
我让制片公♥司♥的保安查一下
that came on the lot on Friday.
周五进过片场的所有车辆
Okay, and I'll do some more calculations
好 我再做进一步的测算
and see if I can come up with a precise width
看看能不能算出准确的
of the vehicle's wheel track.
轮胎印宽度
The trunk of the elephant has been grafted back on.
大象的鼻子是后来嫁接回去的
Stevens must have ripped the elephant trunk off
斯蒂文一定弄断了大象的鼻子
so he could look into... Cherie's trailer there, huh?
然后就可以偷♥窥♥切丽的拖车
Uh... these leaves are the laurus nobilis.
这些叶子是月桂
That would explain the leaves that were found on his suit.
那就解释了我们在他衣物上发现的叶子
Since the cambium layers
鉴于生长层
look like they never dried,
看起来没有脱过水
I would estimate that these branches
我估计这些枝条
were sealed together within an hour of being severed.
在折下来一小时之内就嫁接回去了
Same night Stevens was killed.
斯蒂文被害当晚
Get away from that.
闪远点
You'll ruin it.
你会毁了它的
She's just been grafted.
才嫁接好的
Yes, the night that Hanson Stevens was killed.
没错 就在汉森·史蒂文斯被害当晚
I don't know anything about that,
那个我不知道
but it's taken me seven years
我可是花了七年时间
to get her to look like this.
才把她修剪成这个样子的
Booth. Yeah.
布斯 怎么
This cart is exactly the right size.
这车的大小正合适
Get away from that.
下车
The turning radius-- I-it's small enough to cause
这个转弯半径很小
the fracturing I saw.
可以造成那样的骨折
Looks like Picasso is upset
看来毕加索受不了
that someone's messing with her artwork.
某人毁了她的艺术品
I'm a little lost here.
我不太明白
You saw Stevens
你看见史蒂文斯
tearing the trunk off this elephant, huh, didn't you?
弄断了大象的鼻子 对吧
Seven years of hard work down the drain.
七年的努力付诸东流
Whoa, blood beneath the front bumper.
前保险杠下面有血迹
So you go after him, he takes off,
你去追他 他跑了
you get in the cart, and you run him down.
于是你上车 撞飞他
The blood and the cart tie you to the murder.
血迹和车都证明是你杀的人
Well, Stevens wouldn't even apologize.
史蒂文斯都不道歉
He said he was going to fire me for yelling at him.
他说因为我吼了他 他要解雇我
But I couldn't leave her
我不能离开它
and all the others.
还有这儿其它植物
They're my life.
他们是我的命根子
We just caught a murderer.
我们抓住凶手了
We just caught a murder...
我们抓住凶手了
This is awesome.
太酷了
I mean, not for you, but these are awesome.
不是说你 不过修剪得也很酷
So the film is back on schedule.
电影重新开拍
And Mandy got the publicity she wanted.
曼蒂也获得了她想要的宣传
I tell you, this could be a big hit for you.
我跟你说 你可能会因此大受欢迎
Like what, a dream come true, right?
就像美梦成真了
I'm being silly, aren't I?
我真傻 不是吗
It's just a foolish film.
只是一部愚蠢的电影
It's not-- come on, you know what?
才不是 我跟你说
You can make millions of people happy.
你会给很多人带来快乐的
There's nothing foolish about that.
一点都不蠢
Booth, you know, I've been thinking, it is nice here.
布斯 我考虑再三 这里挺美的
I already turned down the job.
我已经拒绝了那份工作
What, why?
什么 为什么
'Cause working out here, I wouldn't be working with you,
要是在这里工作 就没法和你一起做事
and you're my partner, always.
你可是我的搭档 永远都是
Okay, this is just wrong.
这样太不好了
Come on, relax.
来吧 别紧张
Have a donut-- I got 'em from Los Angeles.
吃个甜甜圈 我从洛杉矶带回来的
Here, come on.
过来尝尝
What I need is a beer--
我需要喝瓶啤酒
like, maybe a whole case.
或者直接来一箱
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Oh, my God, these donuts are amazing.
天哪 这些甜甜圈太好吃了
Right? They're amazing, aren't they?
对吧 超好吃的
I think it's because it's always sunny there.
我觉得是常年阳光明媚不潮湿的原因
Okay. Ready? Okay, okay.
好了 准备好了吗 好了
Sit, Sweets, sit.
来坐 甜心们
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表