It's got to be in the kitchen, Ace. Oh, sure.
老兄 菜谱肯定在厨房♥里 对啊
Uh, I'll get it for you right now.
我现在就去给你拿
No, just show us where the kitchen is.
不用 直接带我们去厨房♥好了
I like to see it in context.
我喜欢在实际环境中观察
No, no, no, you're gonna sit tight, okay? I'll go get it.
不 不 你在这儿好好坐着 我去拿
Why?
为什么
'Cause I don't want our baby born in a prison!
因为我不想让我们的女儿在监狱里出生
Why not?
为什么不想
Their infirmary is an accredited healthcare facility.
监狱医务室也是经过认证的医疗机构
Isn't that what you wanted?
这不正是你想要的
That drain by the coffeemakers is big enough
咖啡机旁边的下水道口足够大
to flush the bones.
能把骨头冲下去
Hey, look at that, Bones. No screws.
看啊 骨头 螺丝没有了
Found it. Found it. Okay, great.
找到了 你找到了 太好了
Let's head back. Come on. Come on.
我们回去吧 快点 快
And there's pages missing. Whoever ripped these out
确实有缺页 无论是谁撕掉这几页
must've left their prints on the opposite page.
他肯定会在对面这张纸上留下指纹
Well, let's head back to the lab so you can pull the prints.
好 我们回实验室去采集指纹吧
No. No time. We have to lift the prints right here.
不行 来不及 必须在这里马上采集
You don't have a print kit.
你又没带采集指纹的设备
We do now.
这不就有了
Cocoa. Right, cocoa.
可可粉 好吧
Cocoa.
可可粉
I'll send these prints to Angela.
我把指纹发给安琪拉
I found some particulates in the pitting,
我在腐蚀穴里发现了一些颗粒物
ran them through the mass spec.
用质谱仪做了检测
They turned out to be a synthetic rubber.
结果是合成橡胶
And look. This formulation is made by one
这种配方的合成橡胶有且只有一个
and only one manufacturer, in Dayton, Ohio.
生产厂家 在俄亥俄州的代顿市
They use it to make shoes for prisoners.
他们用这种橡胶给犯人做鞋底
Yes, of course!!
是啊 太对了
His bones would be super brittle after being immersed
他的骨骼经过盐酸浸泡后会变得
in hydrochloric acid.
超级易碎
The killer stomped
凶手只要踩几脚
on his bones so they'd fit down a drain.
就能把骨头从下水道冲下去
And that's how the rubber got on them.
所以骨头上会有橡胶
We are brilliant!
我们太聪明了
Yeah, except it wasn't hydrochloric acid.
确实 只是用的不是盐酸
And there don't seem to be any other acids at the prison.
而且监狱里似乎也没有别的酸可用
Angela said that Lazebnik was killed with a cookbook.
安琪拉说拉伯尼克是被一本菜谱杀死的
Are there any acids in a kitchen?
厨房♥里有没有酸呢
Vinegar, but it's a little hard
有醋 但想用拌色拉的佐料
to dissolve someone in salad dressing.
把一具尸体融化掉 很有难度啊
Unless...
除非...
This is gonna be good, isn't it?
你一定会有惊人的发现 不是吗
I hope so.
我希望是
Yes, it is.
是的 确实是
It is very, very good.
确实是惊人的发现
You can take vinegar and evaporate it down to acetic acid.
如果对醋进行蒸馏 就可以得到乙酸
That would match the micro-pitting
这就能解释我们在骨头上
we found on the bones.
发现的微穴腐蚀了
Actually, I found the pitting,
发现微穴腐蚀的人是我
but this acetic acid thing is awesome, too.
但这个乙酸的理论也很牛
This looks like my mom's old muffin recipe.
看起来像我妈以前做松饼用的菜谱
Only she used about 20 pounds less flour.
区别就是她少放了大概20磅面粉
Brennan did a great job with these prints.
布纳恩取来的指纹效果真好
I'm gonna run them through the FBI database.
我马上用联调局的数据库做比对
The Bureau of Prisons has a database,
监狱管理局自己有个数据库
and you can limit the search to the Jamestown facility.
可以把比对的范围限定在詹姆斯敦监狱
Got it.
有结果了
Haze Jackson.
哈兹·杰克逊
And look at his file.
看看他的记录
He works in the kitchen.
他在厨房♥工作
Jackson dissolved Lazebnik in the acid
杰克逊用酸溶解了拉伯尼克的尸体
and then stomped on his bones
把骨头踩成碎片
until they could be flushed down the drain.
再把碎骨片从下水道冲走
He never had to leave the kitchen.
他在厨房♥里可以完成所有步骤
Okay, perfect. You solved it. Now let's go.
太完美了 案子已经破了 我们走吧
No, I need Jackson's shoes.
不行 我还需要杰克逊的鞋
There should be bone fragments in the soles
鞋底上应该会有骨头碎片
that will tie him to the murder.
能够证明他是凶手
Okay, fine. I'll do it, not you.
好吧 我去拿 你别去
No, it's too dangerous for you, Booth.
不用 布斯 你去太危险了
They won't touch me. I'm pregnant.
他们不会碰我的 我怀孕了
We're not gonna test that here, Bones.
骨头 咱不能在监狱里拿自己做实验啊
Haze Jackson!
哈兹·杰克逊
I want Haze Jackson!
我要找哈兹·杰克逊
Hey, Bones!
骨头
Hey, man, get out the way; she's pregnant.
哥们让一下 他怀孕了
Haze Jackson?
哈兹·杰克逊
Get out of my way.
快给我让开
Bones!
骨头
Get back.
退后
Bones! She's pregnant. Move back!
骨头 她怀着孩子呢 后退
I want Haze Jackson!
我找哈兹·杰克逊
I don't know, man.
我也不知道她想干什么
She's calling for somebody.
她在喊一个人
Bones!
骨头
Bones, Bones, Bones, Bones!
骨头 骨头 骨头 骨头
Haze!
哈兹
Bones!
骨头
Bones!
骨头
Bones!
骨头
Bones!
骨头
Haze!
哈兹
Bones!
骨头
Bones! Get out of the way!
骨头 快让开
The woman's pregnant.
她怀孕了
Haze!
哈兹
Get back!
大家都退后
Mr. Jackson,
杰克逊先生
I want your shoes.
我需要你的鞋子
He wouldn't have hurt me, Booth.
布斯 他不会打我的
Okay, well, I'm being overprotective.
我保护过度 不行吗
Get down! Get down!
趴下 趴下
That's it.
好了
On the ground now!
都趴下
Nobody moves!
所有人不许动
Oh, you.
你
You risked your life protecting this Lazebnik guy, huh?
你冒着生命危险救了拉伯尼克
Why'd you kill him?
为什么要杀他
Because he was gonna pay me.
因为他说会给我钱
Then you found out that Lazebnik didn't have anything left.
后来你发现拉伯尼克已经分文不剩了
He played me!
他耍我
Get his shoes. We have to run.
拿着他的鞋 咱们得走了
Why? Where you going?
为什么 你要去哪
I'm in labor!
我要生了
Right, she's in labor now--
对 她要生了
Labor?! Bones!
生了 骨头
Labor, labor, labor.
要生了 要临盆了 要分娩了
Okay, here we go.
好吧 我们走
I'm not gonna rush you.
我不是催你
Here, watch your step there.
当心脚下
Just keep breathing heavily, all right?
深呼吸 好吗
Look, there's a hospital up ahead about ten miles or so.
离医院大概还有十英里呢
Oh, whoa!
哇哦
Stupid road! Stupid, stupid road!
破路 该死的破路
Sorry, Bones.
对不起 骨头
I'm burning up. Will you turn off the heat?
我好热 把暖气关了
I got the AC blasting in here.
吹得可是冷风呢
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表