My car is bigger than that.
我车都比它大
It's cozy. Perfect place...
还不错嘛 完美的房♥子
Well, you know, at least this Pelant guy is promising.
至少这个叫普朗特的还算个靠谱的嫌犯
There's one little issue with him.
只不过有一个小问题
No computers or internet,
我这儿既没电脑也没网络
and I haven't been past my front door in six months.
我已经六个月没出门了
Condition of parole.
这是假释的硬性要求
Right, look at that-- your little electronic tether.
对哦 你还有个电子箍
We're checking with the company that monitors that.
我们正在跟监控脚环的公♥司♥核实
They ping him every 38 seconds.
每38秒就会定位他一次
When was the last time that you were
你上一次去国家历史博物馆
at the National Historical Museum?
是什么时候
Oh, uh, sixth grade field trip.
是六年级的秋游
I aced history.
历史我考高分的
What about Biology?
那生物呢
Did you ever, uh, dissect a person?
你有没有解剖过人
You guys think that
你们觉得是我
I killed that girl at the museum, don't you?
杀了博物馆的那个姑娘吧
Sweets here is one of our better profilers,
斯维斯是很棒的侧写师
and he seems to think that it's possible.
他觉得有这个可能
The dude from the Washington Standard
《华盛顿快报》的那个家伙
said you'd think so.
说你们肯定这样想
Ezra Krane?
艾瑞扎·克莱恩
Yeah! Yeah, yeah. He covered my trial.
对 他报道过我的审判
I'll tell you the same thing I told him when he called:
他打过电♥话♥给我 同样的话我再跟你们说一次
I'm not a criminal, I'm a hacktivist.
我不是罪犯 我是黑客活跃者
A hacktivist that took out DOD's complete network
你这个活跃的黑客 把国防部的整个网络搞瘫
and left the U.S. Military defenseless
让美国的军方毫无防备力
for, what was it, three and a half hours?
持续了三个半小时吧
The company that built that network got the contract
给他们做系统的那家公♥司♥之所以能够接单
because of campaign contributions.
是因为竞选时的内♥幕♥交易
I exposed the corruption.
我是在揭露腐♥败♥
I'm a patriot.
我是个爱国者
Soldiers could've died.
士兵可能因此而丧命
That's exactly why I did it.
那正是我那么干的原因
So, if you're not supposed to have computers,
如果不允许你接触电脑
what do you call that?
那个是什么
Ah, it doesn't work.
这台没法工作的
Some, some dumb-ass pulled the fan cable
某个傻帽拔下了风扇线
and fried the thing.
整台机子都烧坏了
Why do you keep it?
那你留着干什么
Reminder of better days.
追忆往昔美好时光
Booth.
布斯
Right. Thanks.
好 谢谢
He's clean.
不是他
Monitor company says he hasn't left the premises.
监控公♥司♥说他没离开过这栋房♥子
Keep in touch.
保持联♥系♥
I'm sure it had to be something simple.
我敢肯定是很简单的密♥码♥
This sucks. I give up.
太气人了 我放弃
Hey, if I'm burning date night privileges for this,
喂 我可是放弃了约会之夜特权继续工作
you don't get to give up.
轮不到你放弃
Remember your grandfather
想想你的祖父
and the whole Admiral Nimitz thing.
还有他的长官海军上将尼米兹
Should it have been me, we would have lost the battle of Midway.
若换做是我 中途岛海战说不定就输了
All right, let's look at this another way.
我们换个角度考虑
Maybe we try another format.
要不试试另一种形式
Hey, what if we're supposed to assume that the ones
如果我们假设 有创伤的骨头
with broken processes are meant to be read as spaces?
代表着空格 会怎么样
Maybe we should just look at the numbers.
也许我们只需看数字
Yeah, that's worth a try.
值得一试
Wait a minute, 20166
等一下 20166
is the Dulles zip code.
是杜勒斯的邮编
That's a coincidence?
这是巧合吗
481.
481 is a Justice Department phone prefix.
481是司法部门的电♥话♥前缀号♥码
I called them a million times
为了"自♥由♥情报法"
on Freedom of Information Act stuff.
我给那里打了无数次电♥话♥
So, we have a phone number and a zip code.
一个电♥话♥号♥码加一个邮编
Maybe that middle part is an address.
也许中间是一个地址
The C4.
颈椎C4那里
The C4 was only broken on the right side.
那块骨头只有右边有骨裂
What if that's the 4 side?
如果是说右边4不看
What if we're only supposed to read it as a C.
如果我们只需看C呢
3117C...
3117C
3117C Street?
未知路 3117C吗
All right, reverse directory. Give me a minute.
逆向查询 稍等
Dulles makes it a 571 area code phone number.
杜勒斯的电♥话♥区号♥是571
Click on the map hyperlink.
点一下地图上的链接
That's the Justice Department archive Building.
那是司法部门的档案馆
353 must be a room number.
353肯定是房♥间号♥
We solved it.
我们解出来了
Hold on, what about those last four digits? The 5291?
等下 那最后四位呢 5291是什么
We'll figure it out.
我们会弄明白的
I gotta call Booth.
我得告诉布斯
Crappy date night...
糟烂的约会夜
excellent crime-solving.
超赞的破案
Look, I told you guys, you're not allowed down here.
我告诉你们 你们不能到这里来
We're looking for room 353.
我们在找353室
Look, I've got to talk to my boss.
我得去跟我上司说
You guys have to wait here.
你们在这里等着
There it is.
就是这里
Central, this is Andy Lau down in sector three...
呼叫总部 这是第三区的安迪·劳
There's a keypad; you don't think
有密♥码♥锁 你不会认为
that could be the last four number Hodgins found.
哈金斯发现的最后四位就是密♥码♥吧
Yes, I do.
我确实这么想
Who the hell gave you that...
谁告诉你们...
What are we even looking for?
我们要找什么
Anything suspicious.
任何可疑之处
Out of the ordinary.
不寻常的地方
Just keep your eyes open, all right?
瞪大了眼睛看 成不
Think I found some blood.
我发现了血迹
Blood?
血迹
That...
那个问题...
"Where's the rest of me" question--
"我余下的部分在哪"
I think we just answered it.
我想我们刚刚找到了答案
Get those back to the Jeffersonian as quick as possible.
尽快把这些打包送回杰斐逊实验室
Bones gets the rest of the remains.
骨头拿到尸体的剩余部分
Hopefully, she'll be able to figure out cause of death.
希望她能找出死因
Looks like these are all criminal case files.
这些好像都是刑事档案
Closed cases? No, no, no.
结案的吗 不 不是
It just says "Investigation Suspended."
上面只是写着"调查暂停"
Whoa, whoa, wait a second.
等一下
There's either open files or closed files.
只有调查中和结案两种
What the hell does that mean?
这个说法是什么意思
I don't..., hold on.
我哪知道...等下
Careful with that. That's evidence.
小心点 这都是证据
I know, I know, I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
This could just be very important.
这可能很重要
Yes! Score!
很好 到手了
What is it? What? I...
是什么 我...
I got Daisy's birthday present.
我弄到了黛西的生日礼物
It's a powder blue Vespa.
是浅灰蓝色的小摩托
It's cute as a button.
小巧可爱
You got her a scooter?
你送她一辆摩托
Got it ten cents on the dollar at the,
在美国司法部执法局的拍卖♥♥上买♥♥的
U.S. Marshals' auction.
只有原价的十分之一
They got everything there; they got boats, cars...
他们什么都卖♥♥ 有船 有车
My bad, your plate is full.
我的错 你现在没工夫
Solve murder, buy house, have baby.
破案 买♥♥♥房♥♥子 生孩子
Yeah, go through the files-- now.
赶紧看档案
And give me some of the perp names.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表