Makes it even creepier.
更恐怖
Extend the victim's right arm above her head and the
将死者右手臂伸过头顶
left arm at her side.
左手放于身侧
Just as I thought.
和我想的一样
The breaks line up exactly.
伤口恰好排成了一条直线
The injuries were all caused by one huge crushing blow.
创伤都是由猛烈的致命一击造成
What weapon is that big?
有什么凶器那么大
I have no idea who could even lift a weapon that large.
我都不知道有人可以举起那么大的凶器
Fee-fi-fo-fum.
哇哦哇哦
I just wanted to thank you again for allowing me in the field.
我想要再一次感谢你能够让我出外勤
Right. Okay. Bones couldn't make it.
对 骨头不能来
I needed a squint, so don't read anything into it.
我需要一个斜眼 所以你别多想
Of course. Right. Exactly.
当然 那好 很好
But, you know, after today,
但是你知道 过了今天
I will have been field-tested, and Lance is getting a gun.
我就有了外勤资格 而兰斯能配枪了
which means that someday,
这就意味着 有天
you and Dr. Brennan and Lance and me
你 布纳恩博士 兰斯 还有我
can be in the field together.
我们四个可以一起出外勤
It'll be like a murdery double date.
仿佛一场谋杀主题的四人约会
No, it won't.
你想太多了
I'm going to be really clear on this, okay?
有一点我想声明下
You are not to open up your mouth
除非是和这件案子有关的事情
unless it's relevant to the case.
你别再讲话了
Roger that.
收到
But I just have to mention
但我还是想说
how disappointed I am
对于你不支持兰斯配枪这事
that you aren't more supportive of Lance getting a gun.
让我对你很失望
I just thought you were a better friend.
我还以为你们是铁哥们呢
Seriously?
说完了吗
Right.
这就对了
According to security,
根据安保人员提供的信息
Debbie's access card was last used
黛比的门卡最后一次使用
in our prototype laboratory up here.
是在前面的样品实验室
You don't have to direct anything toward me.
其实您用不着给我做解释
I'm not allowed to speak.
我被禁言了
This is where we develop the prototypes for new products.
这是我们为新品制♥造♥样品的地方
This is where Prince Charmington
也是查明顿王子和闪亮小姐
and Little Miss Twinkle Starlight were born.
诞生的地方
And I'm going to need each of you
麻烦你们两位
to sign a non-disclosure form before we enter.
先签署一份保密协议再进去
Oh, I can't do that. I'm with the FBI.
这我做不到 我是联邦调查局的
What we do is disclose.
我们的职责就是揭露
Well, then, I can't allow you to stay here.
那我只能送客了
Well, we can always shut the building down
行啊 那我们就在等搜查令期间
while we wait for a warrant if that's what you'd prefer.
把工厂关闭
I'm sure the press would love a story like that.
媒体最喜欢这样的故事
Fine.
好吧
That was relevant, wasn't it?
这下和案子有关了吧
I cop, you squint.
我做探员 你做斜眼
Well, then permission to squint, Agent Booth.
好吧 布斯探员 请求开始斜眼
Squint away.
斜吧 斜吧
Look at all the plastic wrap, Agent Booth.
看那些塑料包装物 布斯探员
Yeah?
怎么了
This could be the same type of plastic
这可能就是用来
the body was wrapped in.
包裹尸体的塑料
I'll have Hodgins I.D. it.
我会让哈金斯化验一下
You know, this door looks like it's been broken into.
这门看上去有被闯入的痕迹
Is this door on any kind of an alarm system?
这扇门有没有报♥警♥系统吗
No. Security told us that no one could break in this way.
没有 安保说没人会从这里闯进来
Looks like it weighs about a half ton.
门看上去有半吨♥重
If this door came down on the victim,
如果死者是被这扇门砸到的话
it would have caused the fracturing that we saw
会产生我们发现的那些骨折
and collapsed her lungs.
并造成她的肺衰竭
Agent Booth?
布斯探员
Wow. Look at that.
看地上
Blood.
有血迹
This is where Debbie Cortez was murdered.
这里就是黛比·科迪斯被杀的现场
Agent Lance Sweets, FBI!
我是联邦调查局兰斯·斯维斯探员
Hands where I can see 'em!
把双手举起来
I said hands.
我是说双手
Daisy, what are you doing here?
黛西 你来干嘛
I mean, for luck and support...
给你鼓励和支持
and a kiss.
还有爱的么么
And to give your tush a little squeeze.
再小小的亲热一下
No, Daisy, come on.
别这样 黛西
I can't have any distractions.
我明天就要考试了
My test is tomorrow.
不能分神
Sorry. I won't say a thing.
抱歉 我绝不多嘴了
It's just... seeing you with a gun.
只是看到你拿着枪
I know it's wrong, but it makes me all...
尽管知道这样不好 但这让我欲♥火♥...
Daisy, come on.
黛西 别这样
Right.
了解
Concentrate. Shoot.
集中精神 射击
Come on!
不会吧
Damn it!
该死
I haven't missed all day.
之前我都没打偏过
Lancelot...
兰斯洛特
...look at the man on that target.
看着目标上的人
He's trying to hurt me, Lance.
兰斯 他想要伤害我
You don't want him to hurt me, do you?
你不会让他得逞的 对吗
You will not hurt Daisy!
休想伤害黛西
Oh, God.
上帝啊
I wish I didn't have any clothes on right now.
真希望我现在没穿衣服
What?
什么
I have something for you.
我有些东西要给你
The shard found in the crushed vertebra--
这是我们在压碎的脊椎骨上找到的碎片
it's an alloy.
是一种合金
73% aluminum and 27% steel.
由73%的铝和27%的钢组成
It is the same metal as the strip
和卸货区那扇门
on the bottom of the loading dock door.
底部的金属是完全一样的
So, we have our murder weapon.
也就是说我们找到凶器了
Someone slammed the door down on Debbie.
有人把门猛地砸在黛比身上
Yeah. Well, found something else, too. Look.
没错 还有些发现
This is what Booth saw.
这是布斯看到的
It shows us how someone broke into the warehouse.
这让我们知道嫌犯是怎么闯入仓库的
It's just torn metal.
只是破损的金属罢了
Yes, but look what tore it.
没错 但得看是什么造成的
They had a zillion dollar security system,
他们有一整套昂贵的安保系统
and someone popped the door with a cheapo carjack.
但有人只用便宜的千斤顶就打开了门
Now, this is where the notch on the lifting arm
这个起重臂上的凹痕
is supposed to accept the hard point from a car's suspension.
是用来嵌入汽车悬挂上的硬点的
Okay? But the door material is much softer than the jack,
而门的材质要比千斤顶软的多
so it tore.
所以就破损了
And Debbie must have been in the workshop
当凶手闯入的时候
when the killer broke in.
黛比一定在里面
Someone who knew the value of those prototypes.
有人知道这些样品的价值
So maybe she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
所以很可能她只是在错误的时间出现在错误的地点
I heard you were helpful at the murder scene, Miss Wick.
听说你在凶案现场帮了不少忙 维克小姐
You did? What did Agent Booth say?
真的吗 布斯探员是怎么说的
That you were helpful at the murder scene.
他说你在凶案现场帮了不少忙
Wait. Are you doing an autopsy on a doll?
等等 你不会是在给玩偶做尸检吧
Yes, but hear me out.
是的 听我说
I strongly believe
我坚信
that careful examination of the prince's remains
只要仔细检查王子的残骸
will provide vital evidence.
一定能找到关键证据
You have one minute of my attention. Use it wisely.
我只能给你一分钟时间 好好用
Note where the femoral head meets the ashtabula.
注意股骨和身体的连接处
The doll would need some sort of attachment
玩偶需要一种连接物
to hold the limbs in place.
将四肢固定在对应位置
The prince was hand-assembled.
王子是手工组装的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表