I can be back in two hours with another warrant for the house
我可以两个小时后再拿张搜查令来
but her Prius is parked on the street,
但是她的普锐斯停在街上
and the license plate matches the one on the warrant.
搜查令上也有牌照号♥
Give me the keys.
把钥匙给我
We lost them.
钥匙丢了
We'll tow it.
我们可以把车拖走
Fine. Knock yourself out.
好吧 随便你
And I mean that.
我是真心的
Thanks for stopping by, Flynn.
谢谢你过来 弗林
Pack up all the stuff that we have on Pelant.
把所有关于普朗特的东西都整起来
Angela, get to the library, okay?
安琪拉 快去图书馆
Yeah, yeah. Okay.
好的
Get to the library,
去图书馆
check out all the books that he checked out.
调查所有他借阅过的书
There's got to be a reason why he picked out those books.
他选那些书肯定有理由的
Hey, so, I found these...
所以 我找到了这些
What is wrong? Are you okay?
怎么了 你没事吧
Well... the FBI sent over
联邦调查局刚送来的
hair samples from
从布纳恩博士后车厢
Dr. Brennan's trunk.
取来的头发
God...
天呐
I looked at it a hundred times.
我看了有上百遍了
I want a different result but it...
我希望不是这样的结果
It's a match for the victim.
但这是死者的头发
The hair belongs to Ethan Sawyer.
这头发是伊森· 索伊的
Cam...
凯
Wha...
怎么
What are you gonna do?
你会怎么办
Well, I'm gonna get myself together
我要振作起来
and I'm gonna do the right thing.
做正确的决定
Which is...?
那是什么
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I'm sorry but either you believe
你要么相信司法系统
in the system, or you don't.
要么就不相信
And I do.
但我恰巧相信
I'm not supposed to be here.
我不应该在这里
This doesn't sound good.
这听起来不对劲
It's not good, cher.
亲爱的 情况不太妙
There's too much evidence piling up.
太多不利的证据了
Oh, come on. You know she didn't do it.
拜托 你知道不是她杀的
Otherwise, you wouldn't have
不然 你就不会故意
put that wrong address on the search warrant.
在搜查令上写错地址了
I don't know what you're talking about, cher.
我不知道你在说什么 孩子
She doesn't have a choice, Booth.
她没有选择 布斯
It doesn't matter what she believes.
她相信什么不重要
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sure this will work out, but for now,
我保证一切都会没事的 但是现在
I've got to get an arrest warrant.
我必须要去弄张逮捕令
This is a nightmare. It'll take me a few hours,
简直就是噩梦 如果我慢慢来
if I drag my heels right,
还能拖延几小时
so you'll have time to get your affairs in order
给你点时间去整理整理
and say good-bye.
说再见
Thank you.
谢谢
Now you're thanking her?
你还想着谢她了
Baby's crying.
宝宝在哭
You don't think I wouldn't give anything
你难道不觉得我也愿意
to have this turn out differently?
不惜一切来改变这个局面吗
I'll call when I get the warrant,
我拿到逮捕令后 会给你打电♥话♥
so Dr. Brennan can turn herself in.
这样布纳恩博士能来自首
It'll go better that way.
这样就最好了
Cher, I'm sorry.
亲爱的 对不起
Hey. Anything?
有什么进展吗
Look, I know you're trying to be helpful and concerned but...
我知道你也心急 想帮忙 但...
No, I'm not trying to be helpful and concerned.
不 我没有要帮忙
I just want to know how Pelant communicates with Skynet
我只想在普朗特瞄上我前弄明白
before he comes after me.
他是怎么玩弄电脑的
It's got something to do with these books.
肯定跟这些书有关
Well...
好吧
Angie, some of these aren't even in English.
安琪 有些书还是外语的
I know. I-I'm trying to search for some kind of pattern--
我知道 我在试着找一些规律
titles, publication dates, subjects,
书名 出版日期 主题
binding methods--
订书的方法
Nobody's gonna believe Brennan but us.
除了我们还有谁会相信布纳恩
When we stop looking, it's over.
如果连我们也放弃了 就没有希望了
I know.
我知道
Hey, what if you arranged the titles
如果你把书名按照
in the order in which he checked them out.
他借阅的次序排列
Angie, then you can...
安琪 然后你就可以
You-You did that already.
你已经试过了
Of course.
当然
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Hey, you two.
你们俩
Dad. We're both home today.
爸 我们今天都休息
You don't have to watch Christine.
你不用照看克里斯汀
I'm not here about Christine.
我不是来看克里斯汀
How much time does Tempe have?
她还有多久
Before they arrest her?
你是说被逮捕前吗
No, before her first gray hair.
难道是问她长出第一丝白发前吗
Come on, we gotta figure out what our moves are.
我们要想想策略才行
Caroline says that I should turn myself in
卡罗琳说我应该在
before the arrest warrant can be executed.
逮捕令下达前自首
You gotta make a run for it, honey-- now.
你应该逃跑 亲爱的 马上
Slow down, Max.
等等 马♥克♥思♥
You'd been thinking about this for days!
你一定筹划了很久了
What, me being a fugitive?
什么 我做逃犯
Look, I have been thinking about it, all right?
我是想过这一步
Only problem is, that's gonna make us look more guilty.
但是 这只会让我们看起来更加有罪
You want to work inside the system.
你还相信司法体系吗
I am the system, Max.
我就是体系 马♥克♥思♥
No, computers are the system.
不 电脑才是真的体系
And this son of a bitch runs computers.
这个狗♥娘♥养♥的精通电脑
And the minute they have Tempe in custody,
他们一旦抓了小坦
she is part of the system.
她就会被控制
Your only chance is to get off the grid! Honey...
你唯一的机会就是逃跑了 亲爱的
Honey, think about it logically, okay?
亲爱的 用你的逻辑思维好好想想
The minute he has you, he will never let you go.
一旦抓到你 他是不会放你走的
Look what he did to that crazy smart friend of yours.
看他对你那个疯狂的天才朋友做了什么
We will be fine, Max.
马♥克♥思♥ 我们会没事的
No, you won't.
不 你不会的
You two don't understand what happens
你们俩都不了解
when the system turns on you.
这个体系的凶残面
I do.
我明白
You okay?
你没事吧
We should have Christine christened before I'm arrested.
在我被逮捕前 我们应该给克里斯汀做洗礼
We? You mean... both of us.
我们 你是说我们两个吗
You're gonna come? Yes.
你也要来 是的
What? What's going on?
怎么回事
Ethan was tracking Pelant's thought
伊森在用数学方法
process mathematically.
跟上普朗特的思路
Ethan was trying to send me a mathematical message.
伊森还试着通过数学给我消息
You see, he inscribed it with
你看 他把它藏在
a quotation from Alexander Pope.
亚历山大教皇的语录里
"Nature and nature's laws lay hid in night.
自然与自然的规律深藏于黑夜
God said, 'Let Newton be,' and all was light."
上帝说让牛顿出现吧 一切便是光明
So, what, that's the message?
那就是那条留言
Definitely.
当然是啦
Okay, what-- about math and light?
好吧 是跟数学跟光有关
Can we get into Ethan's room at the Psychiatric Institute?
我们能进伊森在精神病院的房♥间吗
No, we can't.
不 我们不行
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表