What are you doing? You know what?
你要干嘛 如果你没有
If you don't have a problem,
什么要问我的 你今晚
then you don't need me here tonight.
不需要我
So I'm going.
所以我要走了
Eh, put your seat belt on, will ya?
系上你的安全带
We're coming up on a red light.
前面是红灯
Close the door! All right, all right, it's Parker!
把门关上 我说还不行
It's Parker, okay?
是关于帕克
That wasn't so hard, was it?
说出来就好了嘛
All right, you know, really,
你知道吗
the attitude is really not necessary. Okay?
你刚才那个态度有必要吗
Ever since Parker got back,
自从帕克回来了
he's been locking himself up in his room.
他就把自己锁在房♥间里
You think it's because of Christine.
你觉得是因为克里斯汀吗
And that's normal, right?
那很正常不是吗
I mean, everyone says so. Yeah, it is.
每个人都这么说 是很正常
And since you know that, what's the problem?
你也知道 那还有什么问题吗
Well, he's also been stealing things,
他还在偷东西
and he's been lying, and he also...
他还说了谎 还
he smashed this toy that he and I built.
把我和他一起搭的玩具摔碎了
Now, who would do that? Look, he's a good kid.
他怎么变成这样了 他是个好孩子
Yeah, I don't think that's in doubt.
那是毋庸置疑的
But Parker's behavior, it must make you angry.
但是帕克的行为一定让你很生气
What did, uh, what did he say
你跟他谈话的时候
when you talked to him about it?
他都说了什么
I haven't yet. You have to talk to him.
我还没跟他说呢 你必须跟他谈谈
I don't want him to feel
我只是不想让他觉得
like I'm ganging up on him, that's all.
我不站在他那一边了
You're not your father, Agent Booth.
你跟你♥爸♥不一样 布斯探员
I mean, it's okay for you to be angry at Parker.
你可以对帕克发火
You're a good Dad.
你是个好父亲
You'll... figure it out.
你能找到方法的
You know how to handle it.
你知道怎么解决
This'll turn out a lot better than you think.
结果会比你想象得要好
Okay? Next time,
下次
let's just cut the dance, please.
我们还是别跳舞了
For the record, I didn't need
我要声明一下 我可不需要
this talk, just so you know
你的建议
I just wanted you to feel useful.
我只想让你觉得自己还有点用
Pull over.
停车
Pull over. Pull over. No. We're on a case.
停车停车 我们还在办案
Excuse me. FBI. Special Agent Booth.
你好 我是联邦特别探员布斯
This here is Dr. Sweets, my colleague.
这是我同事 斯维斯医生
Cops. How can I help you?
什么风把警♥察♥吹来了
Well, we're here to ask you a few questions.
我们只是想问你几个问题
Ever see this guy before? That's Tiny Cole.
你有没有见过这个人 小个子科尔
What'd he do, kill someone?
他做了什么 杀人
He was murdered.
他被杀了
That's rough. Poor little guy.
可怜的小家伙
Well, you don't seem too surprised.
你看起来一点也不惊讶
I'm not surprised.
我是不太惊讶
About a week ago, Cole came in.
大约一周前 科尔来过
Nothing was going right for him; I could tell he needed
全世界都在跟他作对 看得出来他需要
a little something to make the world
麻痹一下自己
look a little better, so I gave him the best I got.
于是我就给了他我最好的酒
Right. Maguey del Sol, right?
你给他了太阳龙舌兰
Must've been into his third drink when it started.
喝到第三杯大家就开始了
Everyone in the place was laughing, pointing at Tony.
这里的每个人都在笑托尼 还指指点点地
What were they laughing at?
他们笑什么
A video of Tony getting beat up by
他们手♥机♥上有一段托尼被一个小女孩
this little girl on their phone.
打得落花流水的录像
A lot of them were his customers, so he flipped.
很多是他的客户 所以他发火了
Started threatening everyone,
开始威胁所有人
but that just made them laugh harder.
但是这让他们笑得更厉害了
Short guy, teased and bullied his whole life,
小个子从小都被嘲笑和欺负
that kind of humiliation,
那种耻辱
he'd do anything to make them stop laughing.
他会做任何事来让他们住嘴
Looks like he did something that got him killed.
看来他自己惹祸上身
Blake's friend posted the video on WeTube,
布蕾克的朋友把视频放上了WeTube
but she didn't make it go viral.
但刚开始并没有那么火
There was minimal activity at first.
只有一些人看了
Just some kids passing it around the school.
学生开始在学校传来传去
But then at 5:23 p.M., we have the first viewing
晚上5点23分 第一个学校以外的
away from the school.
的人看了
Within five minutes
五分钟之内
of that viewing, the lights start to spread,
视频开始被分享
and then you have activity everywhere.
现在大家都在看了
Hey, that looks like it could be the bar
那看起来可能是那家酒吧
where Cole was last seen alive.
科尔死前最后出现过的酒吧
Yeah. That was caused by our active inducer.
是的 那是主动诱导者上传的
And then it just spread like wildfire.
接下来就以燎原之势迅速扩散
Now, can you get an I.D. of the inducer?
能确认主动诱导者的身份吗
Uh, I can only pinpoint a location.
我只能确定位置
Can we cross-reference that point
能不能用那个位置交叉索引
with our suspects' addresses? Yeah.
所有嫌犯的地址 可以啊
Hey, Karl Singler.
卡尔·辛格
Isn't that...? That's the guy
不就是... 就是试图
that was trying to steal Cole's customers.
抢走科尔客户的那个家伙
Karl Singler spread it
卡尔·辛格把视频传播
to every one of Tony Cole's customers.
给了托尼·科尔的所有客户
Why?
为什么
Why? Well, because he wanted to humiliate him,
为什么 因为他想让他丢脸
make him feel like a loser.
让他觉得自己很失败
If he does that, then
如果成功了
Singler has a chance to steal his customers.
辛格就有机会抢走他的客户
We still don't have any physical evidence
我们还是没有实质性的证据
to tie him to the crime. We got nothing?
证明他有罪 什么证据都没有吗
We have to determine a weapon.
我们必须找到杀人的凶器
It appears as if he was stabbed from the front,
从伤痕判断 好像有人从胸前刺中他
but the knife was removed from behind.
却从后背把刀抽走
That's impossible, Bones.
这不可能啊 骨头
Hence our problem providing you with the evidence you need.
所以我们才找不到你要的证据啊
Right.
是
Are you upset, Booth?
布斯 你怎么有点不对劲
Yeah, it's a Parker thing.
嗯 是因为帕克
You know, we have...
你知道 我们...
We need to talk to him together.
我们俩得一起跟他谈谈
We? Yeah, we.
我们俩 是的 我们俩
Together, you know, as a family, we need to...
我们一起 作为一家人 我们得
attack this problem head-on and talk to him.
直面这个问题 跟他谈谈
If we have problem, we have to do this together.
如果有什么问题 我们得一起解决
Fish sandwich for you.
这是你的鱼肉三明治
Veggie burger for you. Thank you.
还有你的素肉汉堡 谢谢
Enjoy it.
请慢用
Fish sandwich? And a veggie burger
鱼肉三明治 还有素肉汉堡
yes, I know.
我知道
The fish! It's the fish that killed him!
鱼肉 杀死他的是鱼
You can't stab someone with a fish, Booth.
不可能用鱼把人给刺死啊 布斯
The weapon, it was a fishing blade
凶器应该是那种多功能刀具
on one of those multitool knives.
上面的捕鱼刀
The front tip of it curves back, right?
这种刀的刀尖是勾回来的 对吧
So he wasn't stabbed in the front.
他不是从胸前被刺的
He was stabbed from behind.
他是从背后被刺的
So the tip-- it breaks off
凶手把刀拔♥出♥来♥的时候
when he pulls it out. That would also explain
刀尖折断了 这也能解释
the scraping from front to back.
从前向后的擦痕
And Karl Singler is a fisherman.
而且卡尔·辛格是个渔民
Hey, Karl. How's business?
卡尔 生意怎么样
Again?
又来了
This is harassment.
这是骚扰
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表