Bones S07E11
识骨寻踪 第七季第十一集
Oh, yeah! Come on, baby!
来呀 宝贝儿
Show me what you got!
给我展示一下你的绝活
That's it!
没错
Oh-ho-ho, you sexy beast, you!
你这个性感的宝贝儿
Come on! Come on, Penny!
来呀 来呀 潘妮
Find me those truffles!
快把松露找出来
That's it, that's it!
没错 没错
Whoo! What, you got something?
等一下 你找到了吗
Huh? You find some truffles there, sweetheart? Huh?
你在这发现松露了吗 亲爱的
Come on, let's see what you got.
来吧 让我看看你找到什么了
Oh, you struck gold this time, sweetheart.
你这次挖到金咯 宝贝儿
Go on, find some more, find some more.
继续 再找点 再找点
What you got? Huh?
你找到什么了
Oh, Lord.
上帝啊
Run, Penny!
快跑 潘妮
Run!
快跑
I just don't understand why
我就是不明白我们为什么
we just didn't hire that fourth sitter there we interviewed.
就不能雇第四个来面试的保姆
She was like Mary Poppins, Bones.
她就像《欢乐满人间》里的仙女转世 骨头
She didn't know the difference between
她说不出蒙特梭利
Montessori and Waldorf educational theory.
和华德福教育理论之间的差别
Looking for new day care? We believe
你们在找新的日托所吗 我们认为
the one-on-one attention Christine will receive from a nanny
一对一的保姆教学模式要比一群小孩
is preferable to the dynamics of a group environment.
聚集在一起的托儿所更适合克里斯汀
Christine was expelled by the Jeffersonian day care.
克里斯汀被杰斐逊实验室的日托所给除名了
Suspended. I'm appealing the decision.
停学而已 我正在上诉呢
How does a baby get suspended from day care?
那么点的小孩怎么会被日托所给停学呢
I don't know, might have something to do
不知道呀 也许是因为她的妈妈
with her mom questioning everything
总是质疑人家日托所员工
that the staff and the directors do.
和院长做的每件事吧
Because you care so much about our daughter.
那也是因为你太在乎咱们的女儿了
Why did you say "oh" like that?
你这句"哦"是什么意思
I didn't. I just said it like, "Oh."
没什么意思 只是"哦"一声而已
They felt that Bones was
他们认为骨头的行为
turning the other parents against the staff.
使得其他的家长也开始针对托儿所的员工
No, we all agreed the multicultural,
才不是呢 我们大家一致认为
multilingual song time is not too much to ask.
日托所教小孩多文化多语言的歌♥曲不过分
You did it again.
你又来了
Don't think I did. Didn't he?
我没觉得 我说错了吗
Bones, now, we've gone through two nanny services,
骨头 咱们已经去过两家保姆中介
four childcare providers,
四家儿童保育中心
three PhD candidates from American University,
面试了三个来自美国大学的博士生了
because you care so much about our daughter.
就因为你太在乎咱们家闺女了
Who's watching Christine now?
现在克里斯汀给谁看呢
A medical student --
一个医学院的学生
but today's her last day.
但是今天是她最后一天上班了
I don't know why she's leaving. Really?
我不明白她为什么要辞职 是吗
Okay, Bones, you know what,
好吧 骨头 这样吧
if you don't make a decision by the end of the day,
如果你今天晚上还无法做出决定的话
I'm gonna hire someone. Booth.
我就要雇人了 我是布斯
Is it possible that your inability to find adequate childcare
你一直无法找到合适的幼托会不会是因为
is because you're feeling anxious
你心底里一直不愿意
about separating from Christine?
与克里斯汀分开呢
That's absurd. Great. Okay, on our way.
这简直是无稽之谈 好的 马上到
Okay, got to go.
好了 咱们得走了
We have a case in West Virginia.
西弗吉尼亚州那边有个案子
You can't make a decision like this on your own, Booth.
你不能一个人决定这种事 布斯
What, you don't trust me now?
怎么了 你不信任我吗
I'm not a good enough dad?
我不是个好爸爸吗
Yes, but...
我不是这个意思 但是
No more interviewing
不要再面试了
it's starting to feel like Charlie Rose, right?
咱们都快赶上查理·罗斯了 对吧
You have to admit. Okay, come on.
你也得承认这一点 走吧
We are really out in the sticks, aren't we?
咱们还真是跑到偏远山区来了啊
Whoa, what was that?
那是什么声音
Oh, the man who found the remains
发现尸体的是一个
was out here with a truffle hog.
带着猪来这里找松露的男人
It ran off when it saw the remains. Truffles?
那头猪看到尸体就逃走了 松露
There's truffles out here?
这里有松露吗
All right, just relax there, Bog Boy
好了 放轻松 伙计
let's finish the investigation.
咱们先把调查结束了
You can dig for all the truffles that you...want.
然后你爱怎么挖松露就怎么挖
Oh, wow, talk about dead guy standing.
这年头死人都会站了
Yeah, his overall strap got caught in this branch.
他的背带裤卡在这条树枝上了
Large, projecting mastoid process,
头骨上有大型突出的乳突
broad chin and high nasal root
宽下巴 高鼻根
indicate the decedent was a Caucasian male.
表明死者是白人男性
I heard that they were
我听说有人在
cultivating tuber melanosporums in Rixeyville,
雷克斯欧[美国杰斐逊弗吉尼亚州]种植黑孢块菌
but I had no idea that the spores had made it this far south.
但是没想到都蔓延到这么靠南部的地方了
What's he talking about? What are you talking about?
他在说什么 你在说什么
The truffles. Listen, the pig's owner said
他在说松露 听着 那头猪的主人说
the skull had eyes that glowed red.
尸体的眼睛冒红光
Ask me, I think this guy was just tanked on moonshine.
要我说的话 肯定是月光反射的原因
Nope. It is because of these guys.
不对 那是这些小家伙造成的
What's that? Coleoptera phengodidae,
那是什么 鞘翅目甲虫
also known as railroad worms.
又称作苹果蝇蛆
See, the females, right, they glow green
这些雌性蝇蛆会发出绿光
to attract the males and red to frighten off predators.
来吸引雄性 发出红光来吓退捕食者
That's exciting.
真刺♥激♥啊
Judging by the porosity of the exposed ulna,
根据暴露在外的尺骨上有如此多的孔来看
the decedent was approximately 80 years old.
死者大概有八十岁左右
Oh, well, maybe he just got hung up on the branches there,
或许他被这些树枝挂住了
he couldn't unhook himself,
自己又下不来
and he just died of natural causes.
然后就自然死亡了
The high volume of dried blood on the victim's clothing
死者衣服上大量干涸的血迹
indicates that he bled out from a penetrating trauma
表明他是失血过多死亡
to one of the major blood vessels.
有可能是主动脉被刺穿了
That would indicate assault.
这就说明是谋杀案了
All right, let's get it back to the Jeffersonian, then.
好吧 那就把尸体运回杰斐逊实验室吧
Let's cut down grandpa Walton here and...
赶紧把这颗古树砍了 然后
Bones, what are you doing?
骨头 你干吗
I do trust you. I just want you to know that.
我是真的信任你 我希望你了解这一点
You're an excellent father.
你是个很出色的父亲
Right, but this is a professional setting, Bones.
好吧 但咱这可是在工作呢 骨头
Not for me.
我没有呀
There's nothing more I can do until I get back to the lab.
在我回到实验室之前都没事可干了
Wow. What was that one for?
这又是为了什么呀
Well, I enjoyed the previous one so much, I wanted one more.
我太享受之前那一吻了 所以想再来一个
I'm done now.
现在亲够了
I'm not done.
我可没亲够
Bones?
骨头
Bones?
骨头
Ms. Wick, I'm going to need the clothes removed
维克女士 尽快把尸体的衣服取掉
and the bones cleaned as soon as possible.
再把骨头清理干净
Dr. Hodgins was gonna swab the overalls.
哈金斯博士要在背带裤上取样
There's no reason for the shoes to be on.
至少鞋不用留着了吧
He clearly wasn't shot in his feet.
他的脚显然没中枪
Of course.
当然
I'm gonna need an age for the facial reconstruction.
我需要死者的年龄来做面部重建
80 years old. 40 years old.
八十岁 四十岁
I hate to disagree with you, Dr. Brennan,
我并不想与你作对 布纳恩博士
but based on the robusticity of the muscle attachments,
但是鉴于肌肉附着的粗壮形态来看
he was closer to 40.
死者的年龄接近四十岁
The porosity of the bones indicates a male closer to 80
骨头的多孔性表明男性死者的年龄近八十岁
it's in my field report.
我在现场报告里都写明了
You are misreading the musculature.
你肯定是对肌肉组织判断有误
I've been reading musculature
我鉴别肌肉组织
and tissue anomalies for 16 years.
和组织异常已经十六年了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表