There are microfractures on the third and fourth left ribs.
左侧第三和第四肋骨上有细微骨折
And on his left radius.
他左臂挠骨上也有
Defensive wounds consistent with a fistfight.
防御性伤说明有过徒手搏斗
So there was a struggle before he was killed.
他在被害之前发生了打斗
I did find kerf marks on his right acromion.
我在他的右侧肩峰上发现了切割痕迹
Ah, very small kerf marks.
很小的切割痕迹
And they're on the right greater tubercle.
右侧肱骨大结节上也有
And on his right olecranon.
还有右臂尺骨鹰嘴处
The victim struggles with his assailant
死者跟攻击他的人搏斗
and then is struck multiple times on the right side,
身体右侧被多次击打
with something that approximates a tiny saw.
使用了一种类似微型电锯的工具
Good work, Dr. Edison.
干的不错 埃迪森博士
But I have no answers.
但我没找到答案
You will.
你会找到的
I wouldn't hire a fool.
我不会雇蠢蛋做我的实习生
I suppose that's true. Thank you.
也是 谢谢
Oh! And I'm glad to see that your breasts seem to be feeling better.
你胸部的不适感好多了我感到很高兴
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
Your... Before you said I should observe...
你的... 之前你说我要注意观察
Ice packs.
冰袋
I'll just study the kerf marks.
我还是继续研究割痕好了
Don't burn the garlic.
不要把大蒜烧焦了
I don't want Temperance to come home to burnt garlic.
我可不想坦普瑞一回来闻到一股烧焦味儿
I never burn the garlic.
我从来没有烧焦过大蒜
I do it just the way you taught me.
我是按照你教我的方法做的
I don't think so.
我可不这么认为
Come on, look-- it's simmering, huh?
你自己过来瞧 我正在慢火煨着呢
Sorry... I guess I miss bossing you around.
抱歉 我又颐指气使了
You sure you got to take off tomorrow? Yes.
你明天就得走吗 是啊
I'll deliver these to the VA, and then I'm back.
我要把这些送到退伍军人管理局 然后再回来
So what are all those papers for?
那些都是什么文件
Oh, probate forms,
遗嘱认证申请
insurance claims, pension documents,
保险索赔书 退休金文件
Social Security forms.
社保表格
You got to sign these. Me?
你得在这儿签字 我吗
I have to sign 'em? Why? I haven't seen him in 20 years.
为什么要我签 我都20年没见过他了
You're next of kin. Well, so are you.
你是他的最近血亲 那你也是
So is Jared.
杰瑞德也是
No, your father made you sole executor and beneficiary.
你父亲指定你为唯一遗产执行者和受益人
Beneficiary?
受益人
Having him for a father wasn't exactly a benefit, Pops.
有他这样的父亲可说不上什么受益 爷爷
Seeley... Look, you were my father.
瑟雷... 你更像我的父亲
All right? He was never there for me.
他从来没有照顾过我
You raised me, not him.
是你把我带大的 不是他
He was never there, understand?
他从来没有照顾过我 不是吗
You don't have to defend him to me.
你不用为他说好话
I wasn't.
我没有
I was just trying to remind you that he was my son.
我只是想提醒你 他也是我的儿子啊
Good or bad, he was my son.
无论好坏 他都是我的儿子啊
And I got to tell you, I'm a little disappointed
而且我得告诉你 我感到有点失望
that you don't seem to see the hurt I'm feeling.
你似乎没有察觉到我的心痛
I'm sorry, Pops.
对不起 爷爷
You don't think I know what it was like for you?
你觉得我不知道你的感受吗
You don't think I don't feel responsible?
你不觉得我认为这是我的责任吗
I raised him.
是我把他养大的
Don't you feel responsible for your boy?
你难道不会为你的孩子所为负责吗
Now, Seeley, we're family.
瑟雷 我们终归是一家人
We got to get through this together.
这一关我们得一起度过
You're right.
你是对的
Okay, anything for you, Pops.
好的 你让我做什么都行 爷爷
Anything.
任何事
Look at the sauce.
我还在做酱汁呢
I don't want to burn the garlic.
我可不想把蒜烧糊了
The boiling point for the polystyrene is higher
聚苯乙烯的沸点要比油脂的沸点
than the lipids by 15 degrees Celsius.
高出15摄氏度
So you can separate the liquids
因此你可以用此方法将脂质从
from the tissue sticking to the packing peanuts.
粘附于包装碎片上的组织中分离出来
And skim off the solids and particulates
然后一边加热 一边将各类固体和微粒
as it simmers.
挑出来
Excuse me.
让一下
This looks like a piece of sternocleidomastoid muscle.
这看上去像是一块胸锁乳突肌
Well, be my guest.
你请随意
All those chunks are yours.
这些大块的东西都是你的了
There's something in here.
这里面有什么东西
Looks like a piece of tape.
像是一片胶带
Well, some of the packing material probably stuck to it
可能在腐烂过程中 粘上了
while it was decomposing.
某些包装用的材料
No. It's embedded in the muscle.
不是的 这是嵌在肌肉里的
It was here when he died.
他死的时候就已经在这儿了
But how did it get there?
但它是怎么进去的呢
Well, Ralph's story checks out.
拉夫的说辞已经被证实了
96% of the jobs on the printer were done using Ralph's code.
复印机中96%的任务都使用了拉夫的密♥码♥
Now, I found something else in the printer's memory.
我在复印机的存储记录中找到了别的线索
This was taken two days before Oliver was murdered.
这一张印于奥利弗被杀的两天前
Why would someone photocopy their buttocks?
为什么会有人影印他们的臀部呢
Well, I guess they were
这个嘛 我猜他们是在
doing some kinky calisthenics on the job.
工作时"做运动"
But look at this.
但是看这里
Look at the hand next to the butt.
臀部旁边的这只手
Didn't Clark say
克拉克不是说过
there was a bone growth on the victim's left hand?
被害人的左手有骨质增生吗
Yes. A sesamoid.
是的 一段籽骨
Which means that
也就是说
this tush was making whoopee with the victim.
这个臀部的主人正在与被害人做♥爱♥
So now we just have to figure out whose tush this is.
现在我们要做的就是查出这是谁的屁♥股♥
The lighter area indicates
较明亮的区域显示出
where the ischia are pressing onto the copier.
坐骨压在复印机上的部分
The darker areas are flesh.
而暗一点的区域则是肉
Can you measure the ischial tuberosities
你能测量出她的骨盆带中
in her pelvic girdle?
坐骨结节的宽度吗
Yeah.
可以
24.3 centimeters.
24.3厘米
Those are some narrow hips.
算是相当窄的臀部了
Only about five percent of women have hips that narrow.
仅有百分之五的女性有这么窄的臀部
There was only one woman among the lottery winners.
在中奖的人里面只有一名女性
Enlarge the woman,
放大这个女人的照片
focusing on her hips.
看她的臀部
Narrow hips.
相当窄的臀部
So, Sheila
那就是希拉
lures him to the copier, kills him, and then,
勾引被害人到复印机上 杀了他
takes his share of the money so she can get a new pair of boobs.
再用他的那份钱给自己换了一对新的胸部
Ah! Here they are.
他们到了
Thank you so much for coming in on such short notice.
很感谢你们能在这么仓促的情况下赶来
Please have a seat. Let me get this for you.
请坐 让我来
You're welcome.
不用谢
New chairs.
新椅子嘛
I don't know what you're after,
我不知道你们打算做什么
so I'm going to lay out the rules.
所以我就先把规矩说清楚
We will listen to anything you have to say,
不论你们说什么 我们都会听着
but my client will not be answering any of your questions.
但是我的当事人不会回答你们的任何问题
Okay. You know what? You're free to go.
好的 你已经可以走了
Thanks for coming.
多谢你们前来
Uh, that's it? Mmhmm.
这就完了 是的
You brought me down here for this?
你们叫我来就为这个
Do you have any idea what this guy charges?
你们知不知道他的收费有多高啊
Well, I'm sure you'd be able to pay for it.
我确信你肯定承担得起
What the hell is she doing?
她到底在做什么
Oh, this seat cushion is made from compression foam.
这个座椅垫是用压缩泡棉做的
It's engineered to capture orthotic modeling.
它的功能在于记录垂直受力
I'm using it to measure your client's ischial tuberosities.
我正用它来测量你当事人坐骨结节的宽度
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表