If the post office can't deliver or return a package,
如果邮件无法送达或是无法退回给寄件方的话
it ends up here.
就会被存放在这里
The dead letter office.
这就是传说中的死件房♥啊
They prefer Mail Recovery Center.
他们管这里叫邮件保管中心
I guess it sounds classier.
也许是听起来更有范儿吧
Twice a year, we open the boxes,
我们每年开箱检查两次
put pricey stuff in the auction bin,
把值钱的东西都放在拍卖♥♥箱里
cheap items go in the garbage,
不值钱的东西就直接扔了
and the ones in-between
介于中间的那些东西
sometimes disappear.
有时候就凭空消失了
Isn't that stealing?
那不算是偷吗
It's repurposing.
这叫循环利用
See, I can class it up, too.
瞧见没 我把偷也变得有范儿了
Oh, nasty.
真恶心
Old food.
过期食物
That's an animal.
那是只动物
I found a dead cat once.
我曾经找到过一只死猫
Early retirement is looking good.
早退休看起来进展不错
That's it -- I retire.
够了 我退休
Welcome to the U.S. Postal Service, kid.
欢迎加入美国邮♥政♥局♥ 孩子
This house would be perfect for us.
这栋房♥子最适合我们了
Is it $30 million?
要三千万美金吧
Because, you know, I'm not a best-selling author.
你要知道 我可不是畅销作家
No, it's very reasonable.
不 价格很合理
I'll be the judge of that.
这得我说了算
Wow, look at that, it's nice.
看看啊 真漂亮
There's a pool.
还有泳池呢
Costa Rica?
在哥斯达黎加
There is a little known tribe there
那里有个鲜为人知的部落
that I could study,
可供我研究
and it is a beautiful country to raise a child.
而且那里风景优美 是养孩子的好地方
Very little crime.
犯罪率极低
Crime? I thrive off crime -- that's my job.
那有什么好 我可是靠打击罪犯糊口
Well, with your restrictions,
布斯 由于你的条件限制
Booth, you make it very difficult
咱们很难
to find something in the D.C. area.
在华盛顿找到房♥子
Wait, what about Maryland?
等一下 马里兰州怎么样
Maryland's a great place.
马里兰州是个好地方
The Bureau just confiscated this...
局里刚刚查收了...
Hey, shrimp.
小虾米
Hey, Pops.
爷爷
What are you doing here, huh? Why didn't you call?
你怎么来了 你怎么不打个电♥话♥给我
What, and waste a dime?
浪费钱打电♥话♥干嘛
Come on, have a seat, huh?
快坐
Oh, you look just beautiful.
你真美呀
You know, I never thought
我从来没想到
I would be a great-grandpa again.
我还能再次当上曾祖父
Here, you want to feel her kick?
你想感受一下她踢腿吗
So why...what happened?
怎么了
They kick you out of the retirement home?
他们把你从养老院赶出来了吗
No. They put up with me.
没 他们还能忍♥受我
Could we go somewhere else?
咱换个地方谈行吗
I-I don't want to talk here.
我不想在这谈
Why? Is everything okay with you?
怎么了 你没事吧
It's not me, Seeley, it's your dad.
我没事 瑟雷 是你♥爸♥爸
Oh, right.
他啊
What did he do this time?
他这次又干什么了
He's gone.
他过世了
He died Monday at the V.A.
他周一在退伍军人管理局去世了
Oh, no, I'm...I'm so sorry, Booth.
天啊 我很遗憾 布斯
What happened?
他是怎么死的
Liver failure. I guess that drinking finally caught up with him.
肝衰竭 酗酒最终还是要了他的命
Hm. Doesn't surprise me.
我一点也不觉得惊讶
Booth.
我是布斯
Great.
很好
All right, we're on our way.
好的 我们马上过去
Just text me the address.
把地址用短♥信♥发给我
Okay, let's go. We got a case.
好了 走吧 有案子
I'm sure someone else can handle it, Booth.
这案子别人可以接手 布斯
Why?
为什么
Seeley,
瑟雷
I know how you felt.
我理解你的感受
Then you shouldn't be surprised how I reacted, huh?
那你就不应该对我的反应感到吃惊
You got a key to my place.
你有我家钥匙
Make yourself at home, we'll have
你先回家歇着 咱们晚上
some grilled cheese later on.
吃烤奶酪三明治
Come on, Bones, let's go.
快点 骨头 走吧
Take care of him, Temperance.
好好照顾他 坦普瑞
Ready?
准备好了吗
You sure you're okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
你确定你没事吗 没事
Another day, another crime.
新的一天 新的案子
The wear on the lower incisors
门牙下部的磨损
and mandibular angle indicate a male in his early 20s.
和上颚骨的角度表明死者是二十岁出头的男性
This body part was dismembered at a cervical vertebra.
这部分遗骸是在颈椎骨的位置被肢解的
This box shows a slice
这个盒子里含有
at the acromial processes of both scapulae.
两边肩胛骨的肩峰部分
This is certainly a first for me.
我绝对是第一次遇到这种事
Me, too -- I have never seen this part
我也是 我以前从来没来过
of the post office before.
邮局的这个部门
Yes. I thought they sent the dismembered bodies
是啊 我以前还以为他们把肢解的尸体
to a completely different place.
都寄到别的地方去呢
That's, uh, whoa, wow, oh, God.
这还 真是 天啊
I agree.
我同意
But it's packed very nicely.
但这包裹包得挺不错
I wonder if the killer does gift wrapping on the side.
我怀疑凶手除了杀人还干礼品包装
Well, we almost wrapped up here?
咱们这差不多弄完了吧
Does this look like a routine case to you, Seeley?
你觉得这是一般案件吗 瑟雷
Are you sure you're okay, Booth?
你真的没事吗 布斯
Would you stop? I'm fine.
你别再问了好不好 我没事
Is something wrong?
出什么事了吗
Nope. His dad died.
没事 他爸爸去世了
Oh, my God.
天啊
Really? Why would you say that?
搞什么 你非得提这件事吗
What? I was just trying to be supportive
怎么了 我只是想表示支持
by adopting a matter-of-fact demeanor,
所以我才学你的样子
like you.
实事求是呀
If you'd like to...
如果你想
I don't. I just want to know who sliced
我不想 我只想知道是谁
and diced this guy up and put him in boxes.
把这个家伙大卸八块然后装到盒子里
That's all I'd like to know.
我只想知道这个
Bones S07E04
识骨寻踪 第七季第四集
The body lipids combined with the packing materials
尸体脂质结合包装材料
and transformed the tissue into an adipocerous gel.
使得人体组织变成了一种尸蜡状的胶质
Yeah, I'm pretty sure
我很确定
my middle school served this for dessert.
我的高中拿这个给我们当甜品
Unless we can separate them, the packing material is going
除非我们能把油脂和包装材料分开 不然的话
to contaminate any tests I run on the tissue.
这些包装材料将会污染我对人体组织做的所有检测
And I need to separate these bones
而我要在这些化学物质
before there's any more chemical damage to them.
进一步损害这些骨头之前 把这些骨头分离出来
I've got just what you need, Clark.
我这有你需要的东西 克拉克
This little puppy is a plycimer laser.
这小家伙是台Plycimer激光机
Now, who wants to hear it bark?
谁想见识一下它的威力
Aren't those used for eye surgery?
这东西不用来做眼部手术的吗
Yeah. Gotta be an eye in here somewhere, right?
是啊 这里面总会有只眼睛 对吧
Now, I've set it so that it'll zip through the goop
我已经把仪器设置好了 它会穿过所有粘液
and separate it from the cardboard.
然后把粘液和纸板分离开
Can't we just cut the box open?
我们就不能直接把纸盒剪开吗
But I already signed this out.
但是我已经把仪器借出来了
And it's much cooler.
而且这样酷多了
Trust me.
相信我
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表