Bones, just trust the barber's son, okay?
骨头 相信理发师的儿子一次
Santiago, he hated Kevin.
桑迪亚哥讨厌凯文
Plus, he was vain.
再说他很虚荣
He would never allow him to work on his hair.
他绝对不可能让他碰他的头发
There's only one person here who he would trust, okay?
这里只有一个他信任的人
Follow me.
跟我来
Hey, Theo.
你好 西奥
That's nice work.
剪得不错
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Uh, Tabitha's giving me a chance,
塔贝莎给我了这个机会
now that there's an opening.
这算是个开始
Please, don't bother him.
请别打扰他工作
He's working on a customer.
他正在为顾客服务
Okay, Bones, use your magic wand over here.
好吧骨头 用你的魔杖来检查下这里
See what you get, huh? This area.
看看能找到什么 这一片
There's no blood in the sink.
水池里没有血迹
Blood?!
血迹
So, these here are the extensions
这是桑迪亚哥最擅长的
that Santiago was famous for, right?
接发 对不对
He was a genius.
他是个天才
But you're the one who styled them.
但你才是为他设计的人
Isn't that right, Theo?
对不对 西奥
You're using the same texturing technique
你现在在她头上用的是
right now, on her, that correct?
同样的喷气缔鬈纱技术 对不对
The same technique you used on Santiago
在桑迪亚哥让你为他剪发的时候
when he asked you to cut his hair.
你也用了这个技术
It's nice work, by the way.
做的不错 顺便说一下
Y-You got it all wrong.
你搞错了
I don't think so; Booth's father was a barber.
没有 布斯的爸爸是理发师
He knows his hair. Mm-hmm.
他对头发很了解
And I just found blood.
我找到血迹了
Blood.
血迹
Bones, get off the chair, will you? Oh. Blood.
骨头 快下来 血迹
Based on how he was positioned in the sink,
根据他在水池旁所处的位置
it's no surprise Santiago's blood
桑迪亚哥的血会溅到
spurted this high.
那么高很正常
You forgot to clean that area up there.
你忘记清理房♥顶了
I...
我...
I just wanted my own chair.
我只是想要一个自己的位置
I begged him.
我求过他
After everything I did for Santiago, he just...
我为桑迪亚哥做了那么多 他却...
He just laughed at me.
他只是笑我
So you scalped him?
所以你剥了他的头皮
What, killing him wasn't enough?
怎么 杀了他还不够吗
His hair was...
他的头发...
It was so beautiful.
真的是太漂亮了
It was the most beautiful hair I'd ever cut.
是我剪过最漂亮的头发
So you kept it.
所以你留了下来
Mr. Vaziri,
瓦齐里先生
you're here quite late.
怎么还没走
Ah, I was just thinking.
我只是在想事情
I guess I lost track of time.
然后忘了时间
You've got a long life ahead of you.
你的路还很长
You'll publish; don't worry.
你会发表文章的 不用担心
I wasn't supposed to tell anyone,
我本不该告诉任何人
but I told everyone.
但我告诉了所有的人
And then my parents told everyone,
然后我的父母告诉了所有人
and they told everyone.
他们又告诉了更多人
It's like a chain letter of embarrassment and humiliation.
然后就带来无尽的尴尬和羞愧
You know you were instrumental in solving this case, right?
你应该知道你在这个案子中贡献巨大
I was just doing what Dr. Brennan told me to.
我只是照布纳恩博士所说的去做了
She trusted your ability.
她相信你的能力
I've never seen her leave an intern alone
在案件的那个阶段 我从没见过
at that stage in a case.
她让实习生一个人工作
I was thinking, "Tactile Forensic Detection
我想了个新题目 "数字时代利用触觉
of Bone Anomalies in the Digital Age."
鉴定骨头的异常状况"
That could be a fascinating paper, don't you think?
这可能是一篇有趣的论文 你觉得呢
Oh, go watch some TV, Mr. Vaziri.
回去看看电视 瓦齐里先生
Take the night off.
今晚给自己放个假
Right.
好
So, it turned out that Kevin was actually telling the truth?
结果凯文讲的果然是实话
Yeah, Theo stole the antifreeze from his car
没错 西奥从他的车里
to burn the body.
偷了防冻剂来烧毁尸体
You know, it turns out that Kevin is a pretty honest guy,
结果是凯文还是挺诚实的
you know, for a miserable drug dealer.
对于一个苦逼的贩毒者来说
She still asleep?
她还在睡吗
She is; look at that, huh?
是的 看这张
She's like a tiny, drunken sailor in a Onesie.
她就像个小小的穿着万兹的醉酒水手
She actually let us finish a whole meal.
她竟然让我们吃完饭了
One that didn't get cold.
还是趁热吃完了
Think we should push it with dessert?
那我们赶紧吃甜点吧
Sure. I'll get some ice cream.
好 我去拿些冰淇淋
Ice cream.
冰淇淋
I scream for ice cream-- I'll have chocolate.
冰淇淋太好了 我还要巧克力
That'd be good.
会很好的
Don't forget the chocolate.
别忘了巧克力
Of course I'll get chocolate.
我会拿巧克力的
Here we go. Look at that.
来了 快看
Oh, what is... What is this?
这是什么
It's a present.
是礼物
For me? Yeah.
给我的吗 当然
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Why?
为什么呢
Oh, you know, 'cause I-I love you, I guess.
因为我觉得我爱你
You guess?
你觉得
Lingerie? Lingerie, huh?
内衣 内衣
Look, it's three pieces; it matches, okay?
有三件 可以配着穿
There's a bralette, there's a, uh, a negligee,
有胸衣 有家居服
and a tanga.
还有坦加
Tanga? That's a seaport in northern Tanzania.
坦加是坦桑尼亚北部的海港城市
Well, I must have misunderstood what she said, then.
我应该是听差了
Booth, why did you buy me lingerie?
布斯 你为什么给我买♥♥内衣
You were complaining, you know, earlier,
你之前在抱怨说
about how your clothes haven't been fitting you,
你的衣服都穿不进去
and you don't feel right about yourself,
你自己感觉很不好
so I just thought that, uh, you know...
于是我就想...
I complain because it's an irritating inconvenience,
我抱怨只是因为很不方便很恼人
not because I'm unhappy with the way I look.
并不是我不满意自己的样子
Are you unhappy with the way I look?
你不满意我的样子吗
No, no.
不是的
There are hormonal and physiological changes
在生产完之后
that the body goes through after childbirth.
我的荷尔蒙还有体型都有变化
It's a fascinating process, but for some men,
这是很有趣的过程 但对于男人
those changes can make them lose interest in their mates.
这种变化会让他们对配偶失去兴趣
Well, they don't live with you.
你没有这些问题
I've never had undergarments like these before.
我之前从没有买♥♥过这种内衣
They seem very comfortable.
看起来很舒服的样子
You chose well.
你选的很好
Yeah?
真的吗
Maybe we should go upstairs, so I can try them on.
要不我们上楼 然后我试一下
Comfort is what I was thinking about.
舒适度正是我所考虑的
Purely comfort. Right. Mm-hmm.
就是要舒适 没错
And I should put this away so it doesn't melt.
我把这个收起来免得化了
Booth? Yeah?
布斯 什么
Let it melt.
就让它化吧
Or I could just take it with us.
或者一起拿上去
Take it with us.
一起拿上去
Okay, you know what? I'll-I'll change her.
好吧 我去换尿布
Okay, but I'm still gonna put this on.
好 我还是要试下这些
Yeah? Okay. I'm still bringing this. Ha!
我拿着这个 哈哈
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表