Sweets!
小甜甜
Hey, where are you going, Bones?!
你要去哪 骨头
Hold up!
别走
Bones, wait!
骨头 等下
I need a ride.
我得搭车
I need a ride back.
我得搭车回去
You thinking of starting a band?
你在想组建乐队吗
That's funny.
有趣
Do you have any idea how difficult it is
你知道我告诉我爸爸点事情
for me to tell my father anything?
有多难吗
All I want is for him
我只是想让他
to just see things from my perspective, right?
站在我的角度想一想 对吧
So I can get some sleep here.
好让我能好好睡一会
But he just insists that he knows everything,
但是他偏要坚持他了解一切
and it's just... Angela.
只是... 安琪拉
Didn't someone get murdered?
不是有人被谋杀吗
Yes. Yes.
是啊 对啊
So... based on the presence
根据确实存在的微粒
of certain particulates and the absence of others,
和其他不存在的
we know that the victim was spit out from the tornado
我们知道被害人被龙♥卷♥风♥甩出的地方
somewhere within this red area here.
在红色♥区♥域里面
Meaning he was picked up somewhere in this lower section.
意味着他在下边这个区域被卷走的
That's still a lot of area to search.
要搜查的话范围还是很大
I know. That's why I tried to narrow it down further.
我知道 所以我试着进一步缩小范围
I looked at the particulate density ratios
我考虑了微粒密度比率
and used a probability index,
用了一个概率指数
and it suggests that the body
推算出尸体
was picked up somewhere within this square mile.
是在这一♥平♥方英里范围内被卷走的
So I narrowed down the area where the victim was killed.
我缩小了被害人被杀地点的范围
Cam wants us to supervise a search for the...
凯想让我们去监督搜寻
murder site.
谋杀地点
You built a tornado with a car seat on top?
你做了一个婴儿座位在顶部的龙♥卷♥风♥
I call it the Sleepytime Cyclone.
我叫它睡睡旋风
It mimics the way that I move to get Michael to fall asleep.
它模拟我让迈克尔入睡的动作
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Honey, this is stupid.
亲爱的 这想法很蠢
I thought it was sort of brilliant, in a...
我还以为有点聪明呢
No, I mean, we're actually considering
不 我是说我们竟然考虑
strapping our precious baby into something
把我们最珍爱的宝贝绑在一个
a meth-addicted carnie wouldn't ride,
毒瘾游乐场管♥理♥员♥都不会骑的东西上
but we won't leave him alone with my own father.
却不愿让儿子跟我自己的爸爸单独相处
Wow, when you put it that way...
被你这么一说...
We have to go on this search anyway.
反正我们得去搜寻谋杀地点
And so my dad overloads his little neurons.
就让我爸肆意去刺♥激♥他呗
Michael will be fine.
迈克尔会没事的
This means a lot to Dad.
这对我爸爸来说意义重大
You're right.
很对
Of course you're right. Okay.
非常对 好
Okay, now I'm just feeling sick.
好吧 我现在感觉要吐了
Ah, great.
终于回家了
Saved you some pasta.
给你留了些意大利面
Great.
太好了
You, uh, left me stranded out there in the middle of nowhere.
你把我丢在那个前不着村后不着店的地儿
I wasn't worried.
我并不担心
Unlike you, I trust my partner
与你不同的是 我信任我的拍档
to be able to take care of himself.
有能力照顾好自己
You're angry.
你生气了
You have every right to be angry.
你确实有理由生气
I understand that.
我完全理解
So, uh, the fire extinguisher on Toni's truck--
那托妮车上的灭火器
that the murder weapon?
是我们要找的凶器吗
No. It didn't match the skull fractures on the victim.
不是 它与被害人头骨伤痕并不吻合
Yeah, doesn't surprise me.
我并不意外
You know, her alibi checks out, too.
她的不在场证明也得到证实了
This looks good.
看上去很美味
I did discover some bone abrasions that Fisher ascribed
我发现了几处骨头磨损 费什判断为
to the victim's fall from the sky.
被害人从空中摔落时所造成的
But I think they happened while he was still inside the tornado.
但我认为这些都是处于龙♥卷♥风♥中时造成的
I might not have considered that
如果我未与那些风暴追逐者谈过
if I hadn't talked to the storm chasers.
可能还不能想到这一点
You're not going to let this one go, are you?
你就是不能放过这个话题是不是
Not yet.
至少现在还不行
What about the victim's finances?
被害人的经济状况如何
Did you find out who he owed money to?
你有查出他欠谁的钱吗
Well, apparently, there was a backer
显然他背后有一个赞助者
who pretty much, uh, bankrolled everything.
基本上提供了他所需的所有东西
If he couldn't pay back the money he owed,
如果他不能及时偿还欠款
then that would be motive for murder.
那就可能成为杀人动机
Definitely. And I got the forensic accountants,
必然的 我已经让法证会计师
you know, checking into all that.
去追查这条线索
Bones, I'm really sorry I lied.
骨头 我真的很抱歉之前对你说谎
I'm really, really sorry, Bones.
我真的真的很抱歉 骨头
You think you have the right to control me
就因为我怀着你的后代
because I'm carrying your progeny.
你就认为你有权力控制我吗
Do you think maybe we could just use the word "Daughter"?
我们能否换个词 叫她"女儿"好点
I'm just trying to protect you here, that's all.
我只是想要保护你 没有别的意思
Oh. Here we go.
来电♥话♥了
There it is.
就是他了
Okay, I got the name of the person who bankrolled our victim.
我拿到被害人资助人的姓名了
His brother.
他哥哥
So we have to go to southern Virginia
我们得去一趟南弗吉尼亚
to search for a murder site.
寻找案发地点
But we'll be back in a couple of hours.
但是用不了几小时就能回来
We'll be fine, darling.
亲爱的 我们没事的
Okay, the emergency numbers are on the phone,
紧急呼叫号♥码就在电♥话♥上
and there are extra wipes in the bathroom,
浴室里有备用的婴儿纸巾
if you run out, so...
以备不时之需
And he'll probably be hungry again in about two hours.
两个小时后他大概又会觉得饿
Hand over my grandbaby. All right.
快把我的外孙交给我 好的
So, just try not to overstimulate him, okay?
那就尽量别过度刺♥激♥他 好吗
Darling-- and you-- go.
亲爱的 还有你 你们快去吧
Okay. All right.
好的 好的
Bye, buddy.
再见 伙计
Okay.
就这样吧
Uh, all right.
呃 好的
Bye, Dad.
再见 爸爸
Okay. Bye.
好了 再见
Ah, it's quiet in here.
好安静
Let me show you what a show
我来给你展示一下达拉斯牛仔体育场表演
in Cowboy Stadium in Dallas sounds like.
听起来是什么样的
Why didn't you tell us you bankrolled your brother?
你为什么不告诉我们是你在资助你弟弟呢
It didn't think it was relevant.
我只是认为这跟案子无关
Come on, not relevant, building up years of resentment,
得了吧 无关 长♥期♥为你认为是
paying for a hobby you thought was ridiculous?
荒谬的爱好埋单 你积累了不少怨气吧
I didn't think it was ridiculous.
我不认为这很荒谬
You took out a life insurance policy on your brother.
你为你的弟弟买♥♥了一份人身保险
You stand to get the money back on that, I'm sure.
我相信现在你能从中拿到回报了
I invested a lot.
我毕竟投资了不少
That policy's just good business.
那份保险单确实很不错
I also bought him disability, liability.
此外 我还为他买♥♥了残疾险 责任险
I cared about my brother.
我十分关心我的弟弟
Because a witness says that both of you were arguing about,
有目击证人说看到你们二人
what, two months before your brother died.
在他死前两个月发生激烈争吵
You want to tell us what you were arguing about?
可以告诉我们你们争吵的原因吗
Okay.
好吧
Okay, maybe I was a little sick of him taking my money,
我可能对他总是向我要钱感到厌烦了
but we worked it out.
但是我们解决了这个问题
Worked it out, how?
如何解决的
I told him I would pay for one more season.
我告诉他我会再出一个季度的钱
If he still couldn't get by on his own,
如果他到那时仍然无法自己维持
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表