he would.
那就由他来教我
Then you struck him.
然后你就动手了
No. I handled it according to code.
没有 我完全根据行为准则来处理
I said I felt threatened and to please leave me alone.
我告诉他我感到被威胁并请求他离开
He wouldn't.
但是他不听
Wouldn't happened to have used any weapons from around here?
你是不是用了这里附近的什么武器
Knife or a penknife or anything?
小刀 折刀或者类似的
I don't like your accusation.
我不喜欢你的指控
Cole goaded her. He was a grown man.
是科尔先去找她的麻烦 他是个成年人
The guy had issues.
这人自己想不开
He was having problems at work,
他自己工作不顺心
clearly with his son. This isn't her fault.
显然与儿子之间也有问题 这又不是她的错
Right, then it shouldn't
没错 那么就让
be a problem for Blake here to clear that up.
布蕾克把事情说清楚不是更好
Right, Blake?
是吧 布蕾克
I would never use a weapon.
我绝不会使用武器的
I would have no need.
完全没必要
I merely struck Mr. Cole to disable him.
我只是把他打得没有行动能力而已
It was self-defense; I can prove it.
我只是正当防卫 而且我能证明
My friend Shana got the whole thing on her phone.
我朋友沙娜把经过都拿手♥机♥拍下来了
It's on WeTube now.
被挂在了WeTube网上
"Grown man in little girl beat-down."
"成年男子被小女孩痛扁"
That was awesome.
真精彩
It was... Sweets.
这真是... 小甜甜 别说了
It was... I'm sorry.
这的确... 我很抱歉
But it-it was.
但这是事实
Hey, Bones, I was just gonna call.
骨头 我正准备打给你
The sensei's kid didn't kill him.
空手道老师的女儿不是凶手
Although, she could.
虽然她确实有这个能力
That's not why I'm here, Booth.
这不是我来这里的原因 布斯
What's the problem?
出了什么事
We have to talk about Parker.
我们得跟帕克谈谈
I know.
我知道
He-he's not acting like himself.
他最近表现得确实不太正常
II'll take care of it. I was just at home,
我会解决得 我刚回了一趟家
and I found some evidence in his room.
我在他房♥间里找到了证据
Evidence? Okay, Parker is my son.
什么证据 帕克是我儿子
He's not a suspect.
又不是什么嫌疑犯
I take no pleasure in this, Booth.
布斯 我也不愿意这样
The radio car the two of you built is destroyed.
你们俩一起组装的小车被弄坏了
He stole one of my lab coats and pictures, the...
他还偷了我的实验服和照片
the one you like so much of Christine and me.
你很喜欢的那张我和克里斯汀的合照
Yeah?
怎么了
He took apart the frame, and the picture's missing.
他拆了相框 现在照片也不见了
I'm sorry, but...
对不起 但是
we have our daughter to think about too.
我们也要想想我们的女儿
Okay, um,
好吧
I just rarely get a chance to see him, and...
我好不容易才见到他
I'll take care of it.
我会解决一切的
All right, I will.
别担心 我会的
Okay.
好吧
I should get back to the lab
我该回实验室去
to help determine what the weapon might be.
找出作案凶器
Bones, I-I got it, okay?
骨头 别担心好吗
Okay.
知道了
Doesn't look like you found the weapon, Dr. Edison.
埃迪森博士 你好像还没找到凶器
I've given us seven inches of simulated tissue, but I can't
我模拟了七英寸的组织 但是任何
get any of the tips to break off into the bone substitute.
刀尖都不能刺进骨头里
The blades need more resistance.
刀片需要更多的阻力
I know.
我知道
So, I reexamined the ischial spine,
所以我又检查了坐骨棘
and I magnified the injury time 1,500; Look.
我把伤口放大了1500倍 看
The bone is scratched.
骨头被刮伤了
This looks like it was caused
这个伤口好像是
when the weapon was removed. I agree,
凶器拔出的时候造成的 我同意
but how could it be removed in that direction?
但是凶器怎么会从这个角度被拔♥出♥来♥呢
Well, the killer would have to stab
凶手必须从前面刺中
the victim from the front,
死者 但是却从后面
but pull the blade out from behind.
把刀拔♥出♥来♥
Which is impossible.
根本不可能
Yeah.
对啊
Hey, what are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm asking myself the same thing.
我在问自己一样的问题
You're preserving him.
你还要保存它
I grew strangely attached to our little friend.
我已经神奇地被我们这个小伙伴吸引住了
Please tell me he's spoken from beyond the grave.
请告诉我它的灵魂在跟你对话
Shouted to us, actually.
实际上它在喊呢
I did, however, use my new incubator and evaporator
我用了我的新培育器和蒸发器
to get these results.
才得到了这些结果
So you wouldn't have to return them.
不要以为这样你就不用把它们退回去了
Hey, if you feel that these results are ill-gotten gains,
如果你觉得这些结果是用错误方式得到的
I respect the budgetary integrity of this institution,
我尊重实验室预算的正直性
and I will just throw these away.
我会毫不心疼地把它们扔掉
And since I'm your boss,
我是你老板
I'm perfectly capable of throwing you away.
我也可以把你给炒了
Good point.
也对
Okay.
好的
The contents of the worm's digestive tract
虫子消化道里
contained trace elements of silver, bat guano,
有银 蝙蝠粪便的痕迹
and a fungus known as Fusarium oxysporum.
还有一种尖孢镰刀菌
Okay, I know what bat guano is.
我知道蝙蝠粪便是什么
Now, the fungus and other soil particulates tell us
这个菌类和泥土颗粒可以告诉我们
that our pequeno amigo
这位小朋友[西班牙语]
hailed from Mexico's Jalisco region, more specifically,
分布在墨西哥哈利斯科区域 准确地说
the southwest face of Cerro Negro, or black hill.
在塞罗内格罗的西南面又称黑山
Your worm Spanish is excellent.
你的虫类西班牙语讲的不错
Se es muy bueno.
很好[西班牙语]
Now, one of the finest distilleries in all of Mexico,
这个是墨西哥最上等的蒸馏酒中一种
they harvest agave there, right?
他们种龙舌兰草
Maguey del Sol, or the worm of the sun.
太阳龙舌兰 又叫太阳之虫
While an interesting fact, you've got us in Mexico
谢谢你的趣味知识 酒产在墨西哥
when our victim was killed in D.C.
可是我们的死者死在华盛顿
Oh, no problemo, senorita.
没问题 女士[西班牙语]
There are only three bars in the area
这附近只有三家酒店
that are licensed to sell Maguey del Sol,
才有卖♥♥这种龙舌兰的证件
and one is right on the victim's
有一家刚好在死者
Spark & Steel sales route:
卖♥♥器具的路线上
Cantina Carreras.
叫卡雷拉斯酒吧
Pretty good, huh?
不错吧
Exactly how many of your new toys
你到底用了多少
did you manage to use to come up with this?
新仪器来得出这个结果
All of them.
所有
I don't understand why you needed me to come along.
我不明白为什么你还要拉上我
I mean there is no profiling involved.
你又不需要我做分♥析♥
You're just tracking down potential witnesses, right?
你只是在走访潜在目击证人不是吗
Oh, we're going to a bar, and since bartenders are shrinks
我们要去个酒吧 因为酒保是
of the food and beverage industry,
食品业的心理医生
I figure that you can translate that.
我觉得你可以帮我翻译下
I'm not buying it.
我才不信呢
You've got something on your mind.
你肯定有别的事要问我
No, I don't.
瞎说什么
Come on!
得了
You always do this.
你每次都这样
Do what? You make an excuse
我怎么了 你会找个借口
to get me alone so you can ask me something,
单独跟我出去就为了问我一些事
and then you deny it,
你还偏偏要否认
and then we have to do this stupid dance,
然后我们又要跳那傻缺舞蹈
and... I'm not gonna do it anymore, okay?
我再也不要这样了
So just stop the car. What?
停车 什么
What part of "Stop the car" is confusing to you?
停车你听不懂吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表