Hey, how about this old stove?
这个旧炉子怎么样
It's mid-century.
这是50年代的
Little bit of TLC, we could sell this for about a grand.
稍微整修一下 可以卖♥♥到一千美元呢
How can you be so damn cheerful?
你怎么能这么开心
We used to go on buying trips to Paris for antiques.
咱们以前进古董都是去巴黎唉
The economy sucks.
现在是经济危机嘛
You want to hold on to the store, don't you?
你也想维持住咱们的店 不是吗
Ooh! Look at this old frame.
看看这个旧相框
This is...faux 17th century, from the '30s.
这是30年代生产的仿17世纪相框
Restored, we could get over $2,000.
翻新一下 可以卖♥♥两千多美金
See? Who needs Paris, huh?
看到没 用不着去巴黎
Look at these old photos!
看看这些老照片
Oh, they go back generations.
这都是好几代之前的了
This one's a tintype.
这张是锡版照相法照出来的
Ching-ka-ching, baby.
咱们发财咯 宝贝
What the hell is that?
那是什么呀
Maybe another couple of grand.
也许天上又掉下来几千美金呢
Oh, Sweets carrying a gun.
小甜甜配枪
Okay, now, that's a bad idea.
那绝对不是个好主意
What? I'm out in the field with you a lot lately.
为什么 我最近经常跟你出外勤
I should be certified to carry a gun.
我应该获权配枪
I have a gun.
我有枪
See? Really?
听见没 搞什么
Did you really have to bring that up? What?
你非得提这件事吗 怎么了
This way, I'll have your back, Agent Booth.
我配枪了就能掩护你了 布斯探员
I appreciate that, Sweets, I really do,
谢谢了 小甜甜 真的
but you're a shrink. Shrinks have couches,
但你是精神科医生 精神科医生配的是沙发
not guns. I have a couch, and I'm not a shrink.
不是枪 我也有沙发 可我不是精神科医生
Really? I mean, you're not helping.
搞毛呀 别帮倒忙了
What?
我怎么了
Look, I don't need to ask your permission, all right?
我不必得到你的允许
I'm going to get certified to carry a weapon,
我要去考持枪证
and I don't want to talk about it anymore.
我不想再讨论这个问题了
Oh, no, we definitely have to talk about this, Mr. Shrinky.
不 绝对得讨论一下这问题 精神科医生先生
How about we talk about your living arrangement instead.
咱们谈谈你们俩的生活安排怎么样
Have you two decided on a house,
你们已经挑好房♥子了吗
or are you still arguing about it?
还是说你俩还在争论
I know what you're doing. I'm not going down that road with you;
我知道你打什么主意 我才不会被你牵着鼻子走
I'm not going to play that game.
我不跟你玩这套
We're still arguing about it. I want at least an acre of land,
我俩还在争论 我想要至少4000多平♥米♥的别♥墅♥
and he wants something called a "man cave".
而他只想要个"山洞"
Wait, really? Really. You really want to get him involved?
等会 不是吧你 你真的要把他也扯进来吗
Just tell him that He asked a question.
你就跟他说 他问了个问题呀
It's crazy for him to carry a gun, that's all. But it is not.
他持枪绝对是件疯狂的事 可事实不是这样
It is! Thank you.
就是 谢谢支持
At the very least, he could draw fire away from you
退一万步讲 他至少可以引开对方火力
and get shot himself,
然后把自己变成靶子
which would reduce the likelihood
这样一来也减少了
of me becoming a single parent.
我变成单亲妈妈的可能性
We, we, we don't have to go through every eventuality.
我们不必讨论所有的可能性
You're not getting a gun. That's a possibility.
你不许配枪 有这个可能啊
Then I'll make sure you don't get a man cave.
那我就确保你得不到"山洞"
You're not going to get a gun.
你不许配枪
Well, then, you won't get a man cave.
那你就得不到"山洞"
The remains were discovered early this morning
遗骸是今早早些时候在一个垃圾堆
at a trash dump, which pretty much points to murder.
被人发现的 基本上可以确定是谋杀
The sunlight must have fused
阳光肯定晒化了
the outer layer of polyethylene.
最外层的聚乙烯
It created a sealed environment,
于是形成了一个封闭的环境
which retained the heat and moisture inside.
保持了内部的温度和湿度
In most conditions, liquefaction this advanced
多数情况下 要两个星期的时间
would take about two weeks.
才能形成这种程度的液化
Why, with the air compressor?
拿空气压缩器干吗
It will pressurize the interior
我们把液化的遗骸放出来时
while we drain the liquid remains.
空气压缩器可以给内部增压
Very clever.
真聪明
Okay. Are we ready?
好的 准备好了吗
This is revolting.
还真恶心啊
But kind of fun.
但也挺好玩的
Okay. Here we go.
好了 可以了
Victim is female.
死者是女性
Cranial sutures indicate
头盖缝合处表明
that she was in her thirties.
她三十岁左右
Hold on. It seems...
等一下 看来
we might have a double homicide.
这是双重谋杀案
It's Prince Charmington!
是查明顿王子
Excuse me? Prince Charmington.
什么 查明顿王子
You didn't have one? Every girl did.
你没玩过吗 小女孩都有啊
I had the whole Charmington kingdom set up in my closet.
我柜子里有整套查明顿王国人偶
I used to play in there for hours, dreaming of what my
我以前躲在里面一玩就是几个小时 梦想着
royal life would be when I grew up.
长大以后 我的皇室生活会是什么样子
This is so sad.
这真让人难过
A small, insentient,
一个小而无生命的
plastic humanoid should not make you sad, Miss Wick.
塑料人形玩具不应该使你感到难受 维克小姐
But it does.
但我的确很难过
And as God is my witness,
我对上帝发誓
whoever did this to Prince Charmington and his friend
不管是谁对查明顿王子和他的朋友下如此毒手
is going to pay.
定会为此付出代价
Bones S07E03
识骨寻踪 第七季第三集
No bugs or larvae,
没有虫子 也没有幼虫
but that's something I'll just have to live with.
但是我也只能接受现实了
Do, however, have some muscle tissue
但我倒是替女士找到了
for the lady.
一点肌肉组织
Ah! Looks like a lung.
好像是肺
Because no one goes home empty-handed,
大家都不会空手而归
a few bits of bone for the young miss.
我也替这位小姐找到了一点骨头
Phalanx...
指骨
lunate...patella...
半月板 膝盖骨
and this one...oh....
还有这个
it's the socket from
这是过世的查明顿王子
the late Prince Charmington's royal patella.
尊贵的膝盖骨上掉下来的穴孔
Did I hear Sweets is trying to get certified to carry a gun?
我听说斯维斯想要考持枪证 是真的吗
A gun? Our Sweets?
持枪 咱们的斯维斯吗
Lancelot is the kindest, most decent man I've ever known.
兰斯洛特是我这辈子见过最善良最正派的人了
Why shouldn't he carry a piece?
他为什么就不能持枪
Do you have X rays to show us, Miss Wick?
你有X光片要给我们看吗 维克小姐
Yes, indeedy.
有的哦
There are remodeled premortem and postmortem injuries.
这些是重塑过的死前和死后伤
I found compound fractures to the victim's
我在死者的第七节胸椎骨上
seventh thoracic vertebra,
右侧肩胛骨的脊柱
the spine of the right scapula,
右侧臀部肱骨
the posterior aspect of the right humerus,
和左侧耻骨上的前端
and the anterior aspect of the left ulna.
发现了复合骨折的痕迹
All sustained at time of death.
都是在死亡时造成的
So, she was beaten.
这么说她被人打了
Severely.
是毒打
Struck at least four times.
至少被击打了四次
Well, one of those blows
其中一下
collapsed the lungs, making cause of death suffocation.
造成肺衰竭 造成死者窒息而死
There's another set of injuries.
还有一系列其它的伤痕
Impact fractures of the patellas,
膝盖骨 股骨颈两侧
femoral necks, bilaterally,
骨盆还有大多数肋骨上
pelvis, and most of the ribs.
都有冲击伤
Remodeling indicates they were all sustained
骨重塑表明 这些伤痕
when she was quite young.
都是在她小时候造成的
Child abuse? Could be.
虐待儿童吗 有可能
Lance says often someone who was the victim
兰斯说小时候受过家暴的人
of childhood abuse
往往成年后
will seek out the same treatment as an adult.
也会找一个施暴的伴侣
Sad.
真可悲
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表