So you've been fighting over the land ever since.
所以从那以后你们就一直为土地争斗
Babcocks is savages.
巴布科克们是野蛮人
Babcocks are savages.
巴布科克们都是野蛮人
See? She gets it. They think those lawsuits
看 她明白了 他们以为那些诉讼
would wear me down, but I don't pay 'em no never mind.
会让我疲惫不堪 但是我一点都不在意
Then why are you sneaking around the woods shooting at people, pal?
那你为什么偷偷在树林附近对人开枪
On account of the folks been lurking round at night,
由于夜里大伙儿都在附近偷偷摸摸
digging holes in my land over there.
在我那里的土地上挖洞
Please say you have something good for me, cher,
亲爱的 告诉我你有好消息给我
because I don't want to be swimming in this hillbilly moonshine
因为我不想在乡巴佬的妄想里
for another 120 years.
再待个120年
Angela is seeing if Norbert's gun matches
安琪拉正在鉴定诺伯特的枪和我们
the bullet that we found.
发现的子弹是否吻合
See, I think that Booth should take me out in the field more.
我觉得布斯应该多带我出出外勤
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Would you like him playing with your bugs?
你想让他玩玩你的虫子们吗
What about those holes Booth found in the ground?
布斯在地上发现的洞是怎么回事
He said you knew what they were.
他说你知道那些是什么
When I found the bullet,
我找到子弹的时候
I also found a vein of copper on the land.
我同样也在地上发现了一条铜矿矿脉
So those holes were from someone taking soil samples.
所以那些洞是有人在采土样
So someone else knew about the copper?
所以还有别人知道铜矿的事
It seems that way.
似乎是的
There's a small mining company that has an option
有个小采矿公♥司♥选择在泰格的土地上
to drill on Tug's land, but only after Tug's death.
钻孔开采 但是只是在泰格死后才开始
The company's run by a guy named Dennis Timmons.
公♥司♥是名叫丹尼斯·蒂蒙斯的人经营的
So maybe Timmons helped old Tug into the grave.
也许蒂蒙斯把老泰格送进了坟墓
It makes sense. From these survey reports,
有可能 根据这些调查报告
the copper could've been worth a few million.
这些铜矿可能价值几百万
I like where this is headed, cher.
我喜欢这条线索 亲爱的
Really? Can you drop a hint to Booth
真的吗 你可以暗示一下布斯
about me getting some more fieldwork?
让我多一点现场工作吗
What? Come on. Is it so terrible to have a dream?
怎么了 拜托 有梦想很可怕吗
No, not when you're in bed.
不可怕 在床上才不可怕
Hello? Hi, Dad.
人呢 爸爸
Hi, sweetheart.
嗨 亲爱的
Oh, you cooked?
你做饭了
Yeah, I made lasagna.
是啊 我做了烤宽面条
When did you have the time to do that?
你哪来时间做那个的
When she was taking her nap.
在她午睡的时候
You got her to take a nap?
你让她睡了午觉
Yeah, I sang to her,
是啊 我给她唱了歌♥
and that would put anyone to sleep.
我的歌♥声会让所有人入睡的
And I gave her a bath and washed her hair.
然后给她洗了澡洗了头
Wow, you really are good at this.
你真的做得很好
Yeah, I am. You're my proof.
是啊 你就是例子
How was, how was work today?
今天的工作怎么样
Oh, seems to be a murder between feuding families.
似乎是世仇家族之间的谋杀
Oh, gee, I guess there will be lots of suspects.
天啊 我猜会有很多嫌疑犯
Yes, and the bones aren't telling us enough yet.
是的 骨头还不能给我们足够的信息
I hope you know
我希望你知道
that I'm just trying to help you do your job.
我是想帮你做好你的工作
You're not worried, are you?
你不担心 是吧
I mean, I'm walking the straight and narrow,
我是说 我已经走上正道了
you know that, right?
你知道的 对吗
Sure. Christine seems very happy.
当然 克里斯汀似乎很高兴
That's because she's got a great mom.
那是因为她有个伟大的妈妈
Hey, how's Max working out?
马克斯怎么样
Max is doing great. You know,
马克斯做得很好 你知道吗
he's doing everything that Bones wants him to do.
他做了一切骨头想让他做到的事情
I mean, if he was a pro, he'd be getting paid.
如果他专门做这个 他一定能拿到工资
Great. That's great.
很好 那很好
Does Dr. Brennan feel the same way?
布纳恩博士也这么觉得吗
Yeah, yeah. Listen, Max is doing a great job, okay?
是啊 听着 马克斯做得非常棒
Don't go ruining this by shrinkifying it.
别用你的心理学什么的毁了这事
Oh, I'd just advise you to temper your enthusiasm.
我只是建议你缓和你的热情
I mean, most people tend to exceed their baseline performance
大部分人在进入新环境的
during the initial days of a new situation.
头几天会超常发挥
Sweets, this is working, okay? It's working great, okay?
小甜甜 现在很好 明白吗 非常好
Christine gets to spend more time with her grandfather.
克里斯汀有更多的时间和她外公在一起
Max gets to spend more time
马克斯有更多的时间
with Bones that he missed out when she was growing up,
去弥补骨头成长中他错过的时间
and I don't have to interview all these nannies.
我也不用去面试所有的保姆了
You seem irritated.
你好像生气了
Well, you're irritating me, okay?
你在惹我生气 行了吧
They didn't teach you, you know,
在心理学培训营里他们没有教你
how not to be irritating at shrink camp?
怎么不去激怒别人吗
It was a university.
那是大学
You can't really graduate
在培训营里你不能以
Phi Beta Kappa from camp.
美国大学优等生身份毕业
Okay, fine,
好吧
Mr. Phi Beta Kappa guy.
美国大学优等生之荣誉学会会员先生
You can go question Mr. Timmons all by yourself, all right?
你就自己去询问蒂蒙斯先生 行吗
Bye.
拜
Come on.
别这样
Yeah, I had a deal with Tug.
对 我和泰格做了交易
It's all legal. You can see the paperwork.
都是合法的 你可以去看看那些文书
Tug Babcock is dead.
泰格·巴布科克死了
I didn't do it.
不是我做的
Why do you assume I suspect you?
你为什么猜我在怀疑你
Because my business is in bankruptcy
因为我的生意就要破产
and I only get access to the land after Babcock dies.
我只在巴布科克死后才得到土地开采权
That is very forthcoming.
还真是直截了当啊
I'm supposed to tell the truth, right?
我应该讲实话的 对吗
Why are you looking at me cross-eyed?
你为什么斜眼看着我
So you admit to digging up the land?
所以你承认在挖掘那片土地
Yeah. I was broke.
对 我快破产了
I was gonna lose everything, so I dug up some copper samples
我就快失去一切了 所以我挖了一些铜矿土样
to get a bridge loan from the bank.
以便获得银行的过渡性贷款
At night?
夜里吗
I was trespassing.
我是未经许可进入的
Night seemed a good time not to be seen,
似乎夜里不容易被发现
but I didn't kill him.
但是我没有杀他
Look, the person you want to talk to is that girl
你想要去问的应该是
who's always walking through those woods at night.
那个总是在夜里步行森林的女孩
Who? What girl?
谁 哪个女孩
Beats me. All I know is
问住我了 我只知道
that she took a shot at me one time.
有一次她对我开了枪
I had to run for my life.
我为了保命只能逃跑
And you didn't report her?
你没举报她
I was trespassing, okay?
我是非法进入的 明白吗
What else do you want from me?
你还想从我这里知道什么
There's no need for hostility.
我们没必要有这种敌对状态
Unless you're masking something you don't want me to know.
除非你在掩饰一些你不想让我知道的事情
Look, I'm telling you everything.
我已经把一切都告诉你了
I don't know who she was.
我不知道她是谁
Just some blonde,
只不过是个金发姑娘
maybe 20 or so, it was dark.
20岁左右 天太黑了
But I did see her take off, though,
但我的确看见她离开了
in a old blue pickup.
坐着一辆破旧的蓝色的小卡车
It had a rusted hood, only one taillight.
生锈的折合式车篷 只有一个尾灯
Excellent. Thanks.
非常好 谢谢
So, Hodgins and I found the casing as well as the bullet,
哈金斯和我发现了子弹和弹壳
but they don't match the old man's gun.
但是它们都和老人的枪不相吻合
It could belong to the mystery woman in the woods.
可能是树林里神秘女人的
You really do excellent work.
你的工作真的非常出色
Thank you, Daisy.
谢谢你 黛西
Wait a minute.
等一下
What's this? Can you enlarge this image?
这是什么 你可以放大这个图片吗
Yeah.
可以
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表