We're both FBI, right?
我们都是联邦调查局的 不是吗
No.
不是
I checked out your alibi for the weekend,
我核实了你周末的不在场证明
and the people at the hotel in Santa Barbara?
圣巴巴拉市酒店的人
They have no record of you.
没有你的登记记录
I can't use my own name. I'd get mobbed.
我不能用真名 会被围观的
You don't seriously think I killed Hanson?
你不会真觉得是我杀了汉森吧
You have a record here for drug use, assault.
你有吸食毒品 袭击他人的案底
Dude, I was just trying to get on TMZ.
老兄 我只是想上美国名人消息网
So I slugged a few people.
才扇了几个人
Look, everybody hated Hanson.
大家都讨厌汉森
Jocco hated him;
约科讨厌他
Cherie used him and then hated him;
切丽利用他 后来也讨厌他
everybody in publicity hated him; Mandy hated him...
宣传组里每个人都讨厌他 曼蒂讨厌他
Yeah, everybody hated him.
大家都讨厌他
Okay, great, you know what, I'm gonna check out your alibi.
我跟你说 我会去核实你的不在场证明
You stay close.
给我好好待着
Sure.
当然
Can I have my gun?
我能拿回我的枪吗
Yeah.
可以
Hey, right? You.
开玩笑的 你啊
You're good. Look at that.
你很厉害 瞧这身手
FBI! FBI!
联邦调查局
You see what I gotta deal with?
你都看到我得和怎样的人打交道了吧
Drop your weapon!
放下武器
His belt buckle says "kooky".
他从头到脚就是个怪人
I can see the McQueen thing, though.
话说我看出来你有点像麦奎因了
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
Little bit. A little bit.
是有一点像
There was nothing of value on Stevens' cell phone,
史蒂文斯的手♥机♥上没什么有价值的线索
but I did notice that he subscribed
但我却注意到他申请了
to a remote backup service.
远程备份服务
Which means that even if something was erased,
也就是说即使有人清除了手♥机♥里的东西
you could access it via the backup service?
你也可以通过备份服务读取
Exactly.
正是
Here's a call from Friday, 8:47 p.m.,
这是周五晚上8点47分的来电
which is the night he disappeared.
也就是他失踪的那晚
It was deleted later.
后来被删除了
Hey, it's me.
是我
I'm not gonna get screwed by you again, Hanson.
我不会再被你耍得团团转了 汉森
If you want to apologize, I'll be here all night.
如果你要道歉的话 我整晚都在
Otherwise, you're dead to me.
否则 我们恩断义绝
Well, that certainly sounds hostile.
听起来语气不善
Yeah, it came from the studio.
是从制片厂打出的
I ran the extension through the studio directory.
我在制片厂的通讯录里比对了这个分机号♥
"Liam Toynen, Bungalow 314".
"利亚姆·托伦, 314号♥小屋"
Isn't he the guy who rewrote Dr. Brennan's script?
他不就是那个改编布纳恩教授小说的人吗
Yes, he is,
是的 就是他
and the studio I.T. guys flagged him
制片厂的技术人员因为他搜索
for searching questionable websites,
可疑网站标记过他
and there's this.
就是这个网站
"The Perfect Murder."
"完美的谋杀"
Yep.
没错
Looks like this one wasn't perfect enough, Liam.
看来这起案子还不够完美 利亚姆
Bart! It's Bart Simpson!
巴特 是巴特·辛普森
Hey, look at that!
快看啊
Hey, Bones, come on, take a picture
骨头 快来给我和巴特
of me and Bart for Parker, huh?
拍张照 我好拿给帕克看
Booth, Bungalow 314.
布斯 是314号♥小屋
What? And look.
什么 你看
What are you doing? The sprinkler head?
你在干什么 这个洒水喷头
The shape could match the victim's head injury.
形状也许和死者头部的伤口吻合
Made out of brass, right?
是用黄铜做的 对吧
Yes, but it's clean.
是的 但这个很干净
How about that one over there?
那边那个呢
Blood.
有血迹
Blood.
血迹
We heard your voice message to Hanson.
我们听了你给汉森的留言
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
So... what, you've never been angry with anyone before?
那又如何 你们从没跟别人发过火吗
Why are we talking on the set?
为什么我们要在布景里谈话
Because this is official business.
因为这是公事
And so, this is almost my official office.
这里也差不多算是我的办公室了
Right, Bones? Sure.
是吧 骨头 当然
On the voice message,
你留言
you asked Hanson Stevens to
叫汉森·史蒂文斯
come to your bungalow late at night.
深夜去你的小屋
It's not a polite invitation.
而且还语气不善
Yeah. He was trying to get me
他要我免费
to do a draft of a script for free.
给他写本剧本
I don't work for free,
我又不搞公益
so we had a little bit of a disagreement.
于是我们起了一点点争执
Maybe you had that disagreement outside the bungalow,
也许你们在小屋外起了争执
because that is where he died.
因为他就是死在那儿的
What?
什么
Let's take a look at this, huh?
来看看这个
"How To Commit the Perfect Murder."
"怎样犯下完美的谋杀"
Why were you looking at this Web site?
你为什么要看这个网站
What? Okay, that's research. I'm-I'm doing a thriller.
什么 那是研究 我在写一部惊悚片
Don't you do research on the Internet when you write?
你写作的时候难道不上网搜集资料吗
Oh, I-I do, actually.
实际上 我也这么做
So what happened when Stevens showed up that night?
那晚史蒂文斯去找你 到底发生了什么
He didn't show up. That's the thing.
他根本没露面 我还奇怪呢
He usually comes by, apologizes, and you know,
他通常会过来向我道歉
gives me a few hundred grand to finish the draft.
给我几万块钱让我写完
A few hundred grand?
几万块钱
Yeah. For what?
是的 为什么
I'm in demand.
我很受欢迎
But you were on the lot that night?
但你那晚确实在片场
Yeah. I was writing your thing.
是的 我在写你那书的剧本
You didn't hear any fighting outside or anything?
你没有听到外面有人争吵什么的吗
Look, guys,
你们听好了
I would be an idiot to kill Hanson.
我去杀了汉森才是傻瓜呢
Okay, the guy paid me buckets to write crap.
他给我大把大把的钱去写些狗屁不通的东西
Crap? You're writing my film.
狗屁不通的东西 你写的可是我的电影
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the only reason
我不是故意要煞风景
that he greenlit your film was
但他之所以要拍你的电影
to get into Cherie Redfern's pants, so...
只是因为他想睡切丽·雷德芬而已
The ice palace is stupid.
冰宫的桥段很蠢
Yeah, it is dumb.
没错 是有点傻
So...
那
It is kind of dumb.
是有点傻
Stupid.
蠢极了
This is a still from Invasion of the Mother Suckers.
这是《吸血鬼入侵》的剧照
Oh, my God, that's Cam.
天哪 那是凯米拉
We have to get our hands on a copy of this movie.
我们得弄到这部电影
Yeah, absolutely, but I thought you said
必须的 但你不是说
that this was out of print.
已经绝版了
You're telling me you have millions of dollars
你连一部《吸血鬼入侵》
of computer equipment, and you can't rustle up a copy
都找不到的话 这些价值连城的电脑
of Invasion of the Mother Suckers?
难道都是摆设吗
I'm on it.
马上去找
I met Hanson
四个月前
at a charity event four months ago.
我在一次慈善活动中遇到了汉森
He was so charming, we just clicked.
他很有魅力 我们一见钟情了
Right.
可不是
And after you clicked,
你们来电以后
he offered you the lead in, uh, Bone of Contention.
他就让你主演《骨之谜》了
Yeah, but he respected my talent.
是的 但他很尊重我的演技
I'm not one of those actresses
我不是那种靠潜规则
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表