Check out page 41.
看下41页
41...
41页
You gave me a footnote.
你把我写进脚注里了
You deserve it.
你应得的
Well, thank you.
谢谢
Wow. Now, let me give you a little piece of advice.
哇哦 现在给你个小建议
You've been published. Excellent.
你的文章发表了 太棒了
Now, just, you know, relax and enjoy it.
现在你需要的是放松和享受
That's not how it works.
不是你说的这样
I've got to figure out my next project.
我得想出我的下一个项目
Academia is a bitch, bro.
学术是个贱♥人♥ 兄弟
When was the last time any of you saw Santiago?
你们上一次见到桑迪亚哥是什么时候
Two weeks ago.
两周前
My husband has been in St. Louis for two months.
我丈夫在圣路易斯州呆了两个月
A woman needs to be appreciated occasionally.
一个女人需要时不时地被欣赏
After cutting up oranges for soccer practice,
在为足球练习切完橙子之后
there was nothing like getting blown out by Santiago.
没什么比得上桑迪亚哥的吹发服务了
Ah, woof.
哇哦
Ah, uh... so, you were all then,
你们都
uh, appreciated by Mr. Valmont.
受到了维蒙特先生的欣赏
And none of you were jealous?
你们相互不嫉妒吗
We each had our own appointments.
我们各自都有预约
I had him every Wednesday and Friday at 5:00.
我预约的是周三和周五的五点
I was Thursday's at 1:00,
我是周四的一点
before picking up the kids for soccer practice.
在我带孩子去练习足球之前
You know, it's very rare not to feel proprietary
在如此亲密的关系中
when involved in an intimate relationship.
你们没有独占欲 这是很少见的
Well, someone was jealous.
有人很嫉妒
His Saturday appointment.
他的周六预约
Bitch always demanded the 6:00.
那贱♥人♥总是六点找他
Why would that matter?
这有什么关系吗
It's the last appointment of the day.
那是每天的最后一个预约
There's no rush.
没有时间限制
It's good planning.
算是捡便宜了
But Santiago started complaining about her last month,
但是桑迪亚哥上个月抱怨她了
said she was getting crazy and jealous.
说她无理取闹 嫉妒心过剩
Did he mention a name?
他有说这个人的名字吗
No, he respected our privacy.
没有 他尊重我们的隐私
We respected his.
我们也尊重他的
Right, girls?
对吧 姑娘们
I can't believe he's dead.
不敢相信他死了
He was my best stylist.
他是我最好的造型设计师
My first hire, when I opened the place.
我开这家店的时候 第一个就雇了他
Well, he had a regular client on Saturdays at 6:00.
他每周六都有一个常客
We need to know who that was.
我们得知道是谁
I have no idea.
我不知道
He booked his own appointments.
预约是他和客户自己定的
He wanted to keep his clients confidential.
他想为客户的信息保密
Because he was having sex with them?
是因为他和客户上♥床♥吗
Did you know about that?
你知道这些吗
Look...
听着
if you want to know about Santiago's clients,
如果你想知道桑迪亚哥客户的事情
ask Theo, his shampoo boy.
去问西奥 他的洗头仔
He's over at Santiago's station.
他在桑迪亚哥的位置那里
I have a salon to run.
我还得忙活我的沙龙呢
Of course you do.
忙活吧
Shampoo boy, huh?
洗头仔
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Hey. FBI.
联邦调查局
I need to ask you some questions about Santiago.
问你几个关于桑迪亚哥的问题
Oh, God.
天啊
Something's wrong, isn't it?
出事了 是吧
Santiago's not playing hooky.
桑迪亚哥从不旷工
He's dead, Theo.
他死了 西奥
Santiago was murdered.
桑迪亚哥被谋杀了
No, t-t-t-that can't be.
不 不可能
Kevin. Who?
凯文 谁
Kevin has been trying to get his station
凯文这两年
for the past two years.
一直想抢他的位置
You think he'd kill for that chair?
你觉得他为了这个位子杀了他吗
Do you people have something you want to say to me?
你们有话要对我说吗
Santiago's been murdered.
桑迪亚哥被谋杀了
Well, if there's any justice,
如果还有世道在
it was that poor girl he made look like a skunk.
肯定是那个头发被他剪成臭鼬的女孩干的
Let's just focus, okay? We're looking for a client
说重点 好吗 我们在找一个客户
who had Santiago 6:00 appointment on Saturday.
他每周六下午六点约的那个
I leave at 5:00 on Saturdays.
我每周六五点就下班了
So, if he had a private client, I wouldn't know.
所以要是他有私人预约 我也不清楚
Oh, please!
得了吧
Hey, what are you doing?
你在干什么
Hey, that's his private...
那是他的私人
Now you don't need a warrant.
现在你们不需要搜查令了
You're welcome, G-Man.
不客气 警♥察♥叔叔
Look at this, huh? Tip envelope.
看这个 小费信封
"You're mine, darling. Don't forget it.
你是我的 亲爱的 别忘了
XOXO, Ruby."
亲亲抱抱 露比
Maybe he didn't live up to his side of the bargain.
也许他没兑现他的承诺
Santiago was my stylist and I gave him a tip.
桑迪亚哥是我的发型师 我给了他小费
I don't see what the big deal is.
这有什么大惊小怪的
My dad was a barber.
我爸曾是个理发师
The biggest tip he ever got was a glazed ham.
他收到的最贵重的小费是一块蜜汁火腿
Okay? You got $1,000.
明白吗 而你给了一千美金
That's got to mean something.
那就别有用意了
He was a really really good stylist.
他是个非常非常棒的发型师
Ruby, we know all about Santiago.
露比 我们了解桑迪亚哥的所有事
We know that he was sleeping with his clients.
我们知道他会和他的客人上♥床♥
I was more than just a client; I loved him.
我不仅仅是客人 我爱他
He knew that.
他知道
You loved him, right?
你爱他 是吗
So I'm sure the idea of him sharing other women
我肯定和其他女人共享他
really bothered you, huh?
让你很恼火 是吗
But I would never do anything to hurt him.
但我绝对不会做出任何伤害他的事情
I gave him the money to help him.
我给钱是为了帮他
He had debts from...
他还欠着
...from buying drugs.
买♥♥毒品的债
It's the only reason why he was messing around with those skanks,
他和那些贱♥人♥鬼混的唯一原因
because he was high.
是因为他嗑药了
What kind of drugs?
什么毒品
Weed, pills, some cocaine every now and then.
大♥麻♥ 药片 有时还有可♥卡♥因♥
Okay, so you made sure he was supplied?
所以你确保他有钱买♥♥毒品
No! God, no!
不是 当然不是
I was trying to get him into treatment.
我试图让他去治疗
But he wanted to get his dealer off his back.
但他想让他的供应者不再烦他
I was trying to save him,
我在努力拯救他
not kill him.
不是杀他
The stuff is blue.
这东西是蓝色的
And he was a hairdresser.
而他是个理发师
So, it's got to be Barbicide.
一定是理发液[理发店用消毒剂]
And Barbicide is flammable, right?
理发液是可♥燃♥物♥ 对吧
Yes, but it doesn't contain meta-diamino toluene.
是的 但是它不含转二氨基甲苯
Okay, so if the blue stuff degraded,
那么 如果蓝色物质分解了
we'll never know what it was?
我们就永远不知道那是什么了
Well, maybe if you were dealing with an average scientist.
如果我是个普通科学家 可能会那样
I, however, have discovered
而我 发现了
that the color component here, it didn't degrade.
这里的颜色成分 没有分解
It's an unusual formulation of copper salts
这是一种特殊的铜盐结构
frequently used to clean and disinfect pools and fountains.
常被使用于清洁消毒水池和喷泉
Yeah, but he wasn't found anywhere near a pool or a fountain.
但他尸体周围并没有水池或是喷泉
I know, that's the problem.
我知道 那就是问题所在
Ah, Ms. Montenegro, there you are.
马尼古女士 你在这里啊
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表