30, lives in Virginia,
30岁 住在弗吉尼亚州
served in Iraq and Afghanistan,
曾在伊♥拉♥克♥和阿富汗服役
and worked at Dillio Toys.
在帝力奥玩具公♥司♥工作
Oh my God.
老天爷
That's him!
是他
Him who?
谁
Prince Charmington!
查明顿王子
He's the guy that plays Prince Charmington in all the commercials.
他是在所有广♥告♥里演查明顿王子的那个人
He was signing dolls at the mall last year.
去年他在商场里签售玩偶
I had him sign three.
我让他签了三个
Didn't Booth say that the victim might have been
布斯是不是说过死者可能
in a secret relationship?
有一段地下情
I can't believe it.
我不相信
The prince is evil.
王子竟然是凶手
Somebody please explans to me
谁能跟我解释一下
what the hell am I doing here?
让我来这做什么
I was opening a toy store at the mall.
我在为商场里的玩具店开张
You made little girls cry.
你让很多小女孩哭了
Right, OK.
好的
Do you know this woman?
你认识这个女人吗
Yeah, that's that's Debbie Cortez.
认识 她是黛比·科迪斯
She's the exective of Dillio Toys, why?
她是帝力奥玩具公♥司♥的总监 怎么了
She's dead.
她死了
She was murdered.
被谋杀了
What happened?
怎么回事
That's... That's what we are trying to find out.
那是 我们正在调查的
And I was shot so
我被射伤了所以
I am not in the mood to play games.
我没心情跟你玩游戏
I am not playing games. Sweets.
我没在玩游戏 斯维斯
I can't believe this.
我真是无法相信
I thought she was breaking up with me,
她一直不联♥系♥我
that's why I haven't heard from her.
我以为她是要和我分手
So you are the guy she was dating.
这么说你是她男朋友
She said she'd finally find her prince.
她说她终于找到了她的王子
But I was the lucky one.
但我才是那个幸运的人
I felt like the frog the princecess kissed.
我觉得自己是被公主亲吻过的青蛙
Wow, you really take this whole...
你还真把这...
Charmington thing serious.
查明顿王子的事当真了
We found your skin cells under her nails.
我们在她的指甲里发现了你的表皮细胞
You think that...?
你们认为是我...
I didn't kill her.
我没有杀她
Then how do you explain...?
那你要怎么解释...
Look, Debbie was very...
听着 黛比非常...
She was very passionate, okay?
她非常有激♥情♥ 好不
Haven't you ever been scratched when you've been making love?
你做♥爱♥的时候就没有被抓伤过吗
So, you two met at work.
那你们是在工作中认识的
Why all the secrecy about the relationship here?
为什么一直把你们的恋情保密
Look, employee dating was against company policy.
员工恋情是不被公♥司♥允许的
Bianca-- she's got a lot of rules there.
比安卡定下了很多规定
Right, and you would have lost the whole, um,
这样你就会失去扮演
Charmington gig here.
查明顿王子的工作
I didn't care so much about that.
这倒不是我在乎的
Yeah, but Debbie-- she...
但对于黛比
You know, she wanted to leave on good terms.
她希望能和平友好的退出
Dillio was her life.
帝力奥是她的一切
Why would she want to quit?
她为什么要辞去工作
Toys were her life,
玩具才是她的一切
not Dillio.
而非帝力奥
You know, I encouraged her to take the toys she was developing
我鼓励她带着自己研发的玩具
and go out on her own.
去另立门户
Debbie was the brains there.
黛比是公♥司♥的研发人才
Why shouldn't she be the one to get rich?
难道她不应该因此发财吗
Did she quit?
她辞职了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Once she stopped returning my calls,
当她不回我电♥话♥时
I figured, you know, she tried, and it-it hadn't worked out.
我猜她可能试了 但没成功
And you thought she blamed you for it?
你认为她会因此怪你吗
Sure.
当然
You know, I'm not really used to things working out in my life.
我并不喜欢我现在的生活
I dress up like a doll for a living.
我不过是靠扮成玩具来养活自己
The corrosive that burned the doll's leg is lead sulfate
烧坏玩具腿的腐蚀物来自
from a car battery.
车用蓄电池上的硫酸铅
That would have had to burn through the plastic
当尸体被转移的时候
while the remains were being transported.
硫酸铅得要烧毁塑料布才行
Car batteries are by the engine.
车用蓄电池位于发动机附近
There's not enough room for a body in that part of the car.
那里可放不下尸体
That's what I thought until Dr. Brennan found these.
在布纳恩博士发现这个之前我也这么想
The fibers are Berber wool.
纤维是柏柏尔羊毛
I assume this connects somehow?
我猜两者会有什么关联吧
Right. The isotope analysis shows that the fibers were made
同位素鉴定出这些纤维产自于
in Modena, Italy.
意大利的摩德纳
The chromium pigments in the dye tell me
染料中的铬说明
that it was made for Maserati,
这是专为玛莎拉蒂跑车生产的
and look where the batter was placed in this model.
而这个车型的蓄电池的位置
In the trunk.
是在后备箱
They use the wool as a liner for the car trunks.
他们用这种羊毛给后备箱做内衬
If the fibers were in the fractures,
如果纤维嵌在了骨裂中
that means that the victim's blood has to be on the liner.
那么被害人的血一定留在了上面
I'll have Booth check
我这就让布斯去调查
to see if anyone at Dillio has a car like that.
帝力奥公♥司♥里谁有这样的车
Excuse me, Miss Treverton.
打扰一下 特雷弗顿小姐
Do you have news?
你们有什么进展吗
Did you find out what happened to Debbie?
你们知道黛比是怎么死的了吗
I think we got some news.
我们确实有新进展
Can you open up your trunk, please?
能把你的后备箱打开吗
Why?
为什么
I think you know why.
我想你知道原因
Blood.
有血迹
Without Debbie,
没有黛比的话
our stock would have taken a terrific hit.
公♥司♥股票会暴跌
I closed the door to try to stop her from leaving,
我拉下卷闸门试图阻止她离开
but she tripped and fell as it was coming down.
但当门落下时 她绊倒了摔在地上
It was an accident.
那是场意外
She suffocated.
她窒息而死
That would have taken time.
那可不是瞬间完成的事
You could have released the door,
你本可以拉起闸门
but you stood there, and you watched her die.
但你就站在那 看着她死去
Daisy.
黛西
How is my Lancelot?
我的兰斯洛特怎么了
I'm fine.
我挺好的
I know you're not.
我知道你不是很好
You're just so brave.
你太勇敢了
No, I-I'm actually totally fine.
我真的完全没事
Can I see it?
我能看看枪吗
All those bad guys that were popping up...
那些坏人出现时...
It was you I was saving.
我就感觉是在救你
We can't.
不行 黛西
We can't keep having sex in my office, Daisy.
我们不能总在办公室里做♥爱♥
We can't? No!
不可以吗 不可以
No. This is the last time.
不行 这是最后一次
All right, so, I've used the Angela-tron,
好吧 我自己的系统也试过
and I've used Hodgins,
哈金斯也试过了
but I give up.
我放弃了
The toy wins.
玩具赢了
You couldn't assemble it?
你组装不了它吗
Oh, honey, NASA could not assemble that thing.
亲爱的 美国航♥天♥局的人也组装不了
I'm gonna go to the store,
我要去玩具店
I'm gonna pay the kid 35 bucks to put it together.
然后花上35块让他们组装
It's probably wise.
可能是明智的选择
Do you want Brennan to come to the toy store?
你想不想让布纳恩和我们一起去呢
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表