She sounds cheery.
她听上去挺欢腾的
Oh! The woman smiles when she chews.
她嚼东西都是笑着的
There's no clear directionality for the sandblasting effect.
喷砂效应没有得出明显的方向性
It's like whatever did this
这些伤就像是
came from every direction at once.
同时从不同方向造成的
Yeah, I don't know what happened to this guy,
我不知道这家伙遭遇了什么
but I am seeing dozens of different types of organic
但我看到了十几种不同的
and inorganic matter here.
有机和无机物质
Wait a minute -- you said time of death
等一下 你说死亡时间
was five weeks ago, right?
是五周前对吧
Yeah.
没错
There was a series of tornadoes five weeks ago.
五周前有一系列的龙♥卷♥风♥
Was there one near the body find?
在弃尸点附近有发生过龙♥卷♥风♥吗
Close enough.
离得算是很近了
A tornado would explain damages, the debris.
龙♥卷♥风♥就能解释这些伤痕和残渣了
Yeah, but what about the fence post through the chest?
是的 但是穿透他胸部的栅栏柱呢
Tornadoes have even been known to embed a piece of piano wire
之前就有过龙♥卷♥风♥把一条钢琴丝
into a concrete wall.
嵌到水泥墙里的事例
I watched at lot of TV at the looney bin.
我在疯人院里看了不少电视
There weren't many approved channels.
那里没几个台能看
So you're saying that this guy was killed by a tornado.
那你是说这家伙是被龙♥卷♥风♥杀死的
No.
不
There's no hemorrhagic staining in the chest wound.
他胸口的伤没有出血着色
The stake isn't the murder weapon.
这栅栏柱不是凶器
This happened postmortem.
这是在他死后才扎进他胸口的
Same here -- every injury I see so far
这里也是 我目前为止看到的所有伤痕
appears to be post-mortem, too.
也都是死后造成的
So something killed him,
他被其他凶器杀死
and then he got sucked up by a tornado?
然后又被卷进了龙♥卷♥风♥
Well, my mom would find a way
我妈妈肯定能从中找到
to see the "happy" in all this,
积极向上的一面
but to me, this guy just had a very bad day.
但要我看 这家伙是倒霉透顶了
Bones S07E03
识骨寻踪 第七季第五集
You're telling me a tornado dumped that body?
你是说这具尸体是被龙♥卷♥风♥弃尸的
Isn't it fascinating?
太神奇了不是吗
I have never handled a tornado case before.
我以前还从来没处理过龙♥卷♥风♥案件呢
Meteorological hazards always present
气象学灾难总是会带来
a challenging set of variables.
一系列复杂的变数
It is the totality of the bone damage that...
骨头损伤的总数
No, no, no, no. Booth!
不不不 布斯
Uh-uh! Do you know how much sodium is in this?
你知道这里面含有多少钠吗
I'm planning to have a low-sodium dinner.
我准备吃一顿低钠的晚餐
I'll be fine. Fine? You're just gonna swell up.
我没事的 没事 你会肿起来的
I mean, swell more than you already are.
我是说比你现在还肿
That's a bad word, "swell". You know,
那不是个好词 "肿" 这样吧
I'm just gonna get you fruit.
我去给你买♥♥点水果
Fruit's much better. It's healthier for you.
水果比较好 比较健康
Okay, that's it. You're getting way too overprotective.
好吧 够了 你保护过度了
No, I'm not. Yes, you are. It's bad enough
不 我没有 你有 你在咱俩的私人生活中
that you do it in our personal life,
对我过度保护就已经够糟的了
but now it's affecting how you treat me out in the field.
可现在你连咱俩出外勤的时候都这样
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
This morning at the crime scene?
今天早上在现场
I wasn't being overprotective.
我没有保护过度
I was just helping you.
我只是在帮你
Now, I didn't know that was a crime. Brennan.
我不知道帮你也是错 布纳恩
The remains are still being cleaned,
遗骸还在清理中
but I did some preliminary X rays.
但我做了初步的X光检查
I think I found cause of death.
我认为我找到死因了
I tell you what, if I was being overprotective,
我跟你说 如果我真的保护过度了
I would tell you to put your sweater on,
我会让你加件毛衣
because there's a really bad draft
因为这里空调排风口下面
coming from this air conditioning vent.
有股很厉害的穿堂风
What is it?
是什么
Well, the victim suffered three distinct injuries
被害人头骨右侧遭受了
to the right parietal.
三处创伤
You think that all three were caused by the same object?
你认为这三处都是由同一物体造成的吗
That's my hypothesis, yes.
我推测是的
Have Hodgins swab for particulate residue,
让哈金斯收集残留的微粒
we'll check for cranial staining once the bones are clean.
一旦骨头清理完毕就对头盖骨进行着色检查
Of course. Dr. Brennan,
好的 布纳恩博士
I have to go. My mother's calling,
我要挂了 我妈打电♥话♥来了
and she gets worried if I don't answer.
如果我不接电♥话♥她会担心的
Fine, I should... Hello? Hello?
好的 那我 喂 喂
Did you bring your sweater?
你带毛衣了吗
Orange paint flakes?
橙色的油漆碎片
Present in all three skull injuries.
头骨的三处创伤中都有
And since it is highly unlikely
让龙♥卷♥风♥卷起一样物品
that an object let loose in a tornado
然后连续三次击中
would strike the same person three times
同一个人的同一部位
in almost the exact same spot...
是基本不可能的
Are you okay? Sure, sure, sure, sure.
你没事吧 没事 没事 没事
Might have had a few too many cups of coffee, but yeah.
可能是咖啡喝的太多了 但是没事
Oh, baby's still not sleeping?
宝宝还是不肯睡吗
Not that much, no.
是的 不怎么睡
Anyway, uh... looks like someone bashed this guy in the head.
话说回来 看上去是有人猛击这家伙的脑袋
Uh, is she trying to get on the platform
呃 她是不是想用一张
with a buy-ten, get-one-free yogurt card?
酸奶积点卡刷进来
Oh, yes.
哦 是的
Yes.
是的
Oh. That's good.
太好了
Guess I'm a little out of it.
看来我有心不在焉
Finished the facial reconstruction,
我完成面部重建了
I think.
应该吧
Great. I did.
很好 我完成了
Found a match in Missing Persons.
在失踪人口中找到匹配记录了
Nice work! Nice work.
干得好 干得好
Honey, how much coffee have you had?
亲爱的 你喝了多少咖啡
Uh, it's...
那个
No more.
不能再喝了
Right, right, right, right.
是 好的 明白 知道了
Honey?
亲爱的
Right.
明白
Okay...
好吧
Scott Braley, 32.
斯科特·布拉利 32岁
Reported missing three weeks ago by his brother.
三个星期前他哥哥报告他失踪
I will go tell Booth.
我去告诉布斯
Okay. Hey, hey, the daycare center just called.
太好了 听着 日托打电♥话♥来了
And my dad is there.
我爸在那里
Oh! Yeah.
什么 是的
He wants permission to take Michael for the afternoon.
他想下午把迈克尔带出去
Oh, Ange, if Michael spends the rest
天呐 安琪 如果迈克尔和你♥爸♥呆在一起
of the day alone with your dad, by the time we get home,
等到我们回家的时候
he's gonna be wound up tighter than an eight-day clock.
他肯定会像上满发条的钟一样
I know, honey, but, I mean, what am I supposed to tell him?
我知道 亲爱的 但是我该怎么跟他说呢
Tell him... tell him, tell him
告诉他 告诉他 就告诉他
that we get points against us at the daycare
如果我们改变迈克尔的时间安排
whenever we change Michael's schedule at the last minute,
日托就会扣我们的分数
and if we get any more, we could lose his spot.
如果再扣分的话 迈克尔就不能去日托了
Wow!
哇
That is good.
不错嘛
Are you that good when you lie to me?
你对我撒谎的时候也这么厉害吗
How would I know? I've never tried.
我怎么知道 我又没试过
Smart boy.
还算聪明
I don't get it.
我不懂
Why would someone kill Scottie?
为什么有人想杀死斯科蒂
Oh, we're working on that.
我们正在调查之中
Any idea why your brother was in Virginia?
你知道你弟弟在弗吉尼亚干什么吗
Yeah, sure. He only spent part of his time in New Jersey.
知道 他只会在新泽西住一段时间
The rest of the time he was out following tornadoes.
其他时候他都在追赶龙♥卷♥风♥
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表