65 for...? Huh?
65个
Tina's record was 65.
蒂娜的记录是65个热狗
Oh, with Tina out of the competition,
蒂娜无法出赛
this clown'll get all the winnings.
这个小丑就能赢下所有比赛
This is good motive.
这就是杀人动机
I can see where you're coming from.
我明白你的意思
We love you, Woodchuck!
我们爱你 土拨鼠
Really, I asked you not to do that, please.
我都让你别打嗝了
You guys brought me in here after eating 56 hot dogs.
我才吃完56个热狗 你们就把我带这儿来
You got to pay the piper.
活该
Oh, God!
天哪
He took in extra air because of the speed with which he ate.
由于进食太快 他吸入过多空气
That, coupled with the digestive process made it
加上食物的消化过程
necessary for his body to expel the gas he produced.
会让他的身体排出多余气体
It's wonderful how the body works, isn't it?
身体的运作机能超奇妙 是吧
It's delightful. Okay, Mr. Woodchuck,
"奇妙极了" 好吧 土拨鼠先生
we're just gonna cut right to the chase, all right?
我们要进入正题了
With Tina out of the way, you stood
由于蒂娜没有参赛
to make a lot more money.
你才赢了这一大笔钱
But that does not mean that I killed her.
但那并不意味着我就是凶手
Maybe, but it doesn't mean that you're not jealous.
也许 但也不能排除你不嫉妒她
It wasn't fair.
这不公平
She had that freaky jaw.
她有个无敌的下巴
She had a shallow mandibular fossa.
她下颌窝很浅
God, you're messing up my flow here.
擦 我把我审问的节奏都打乱了
We've determined that Tina was killed on Tuesday evening.
我们已经确定蒂娜是在周二晚被杀的
Where were you last Tuesday?
你当时在哪里
Uh, Tuesday? Atlantic City.
周二吗 大西洋城
I was at the all-you-can-eat buffets at the casinos.
我当时在赌场的任你吃自助餐
I go there to train sometimes.
我有时去那儿训练
And we assume that you weren't alone?
也就是说你不是一个人咯
I was there. I swear.
我发誓 我真的在那儿
But I train alone.
但我是一个人训练的
What are you doing in my lab, Opie?
你在我实验室干什么 奥佩
My name ain't Opie, Thurston.
我不叫奥佩 瑟斯顿
Thurston?
瑟斯顿
Yeah, I'm trying to help you... and the snake.
是啊 我在尝试帮你和这条蛇
Mostly the snake. Yeah, well, nice try,
主要是这条蛇 好吧 谢了
but our two hours are up.
但两个小时时限到了
Oh, no, we got five minutes left.
不 我们还有五分钟
See, since a snake's digestive juices are
因为蛇的消化液分泌
regulated by body temperature,
是由体温控制的
I'm cooling our slimy friend
所以我在把这滑溜溜小东西的体温
to 26.1 degrees Celsius to slow down his metabolism.
降到26.1摄氏度以减缓它的新陈代谢
That'll kill him.
那会害死它的
Not five minutes it won't.
五分钟不会
We'll have time to warm him up after.
之后我们会让它回暖的
After what?
什么之后
After we get out the distal phalanx.
我们拿到第三指骨之后
Without cutting him open?
不用把它切开
Yes, sir!
是的 先生
See, here's a little something
我在钓鱼的时候
that I learned at my fishing hole.
学到一些东西
Many snakes, when confronted by a specter of death,
很多蛇在面临死亡威胁的时候
are known to upchuck what's in their stomach contents.
会先把胃里的东西吐出来
That way, they may slither away unencumbered.
这样才能保证更快的爬行
And I've spooked a few serpents in my day.
我就吓过好几条蛇
And why didn't you bring this up before?
那你之前怎么不说
It might have had something to do with you treating me
谁让你对待我就像对待动物粪便一样
like a piece of scat and not wanting me to speak.
还不给我机会说话
Yeah, well, I said I'm sorry, so...
我说了很抱歉嘛 那个...
Actually, sir, I believe
事实上 先生 我想
"I'm sorry" must've slipped your mind.
"很抱歉"这句话怕是您忘了说了
But I'm all ears now.
但我现在洗耳恭听
He's getting too cold.
它快冷死了
Yes, sir, he is.
没错 先生
Okay, I'm sorry, all right?
好啦 对不起 行了吧
I was an ass hat.
我是个混♥蛋♥
I am Thurston the ass hat. There.
我是不厚道的瑟斯顿 说了
Now how do you scare a snake at a fishing hole?
你是怎么在钓鱼时吓唬蛇的
Simple as flipping a flapjack standing on your forehead.
就跟额头着地倒立翻烤饼一样简单
See, that actually sounds very difficult.
那听起来就很难
Oh... my... God.
我的上帝
Quick, what's a Southern colloquialism for shock and amazement?
快说 怎么用南部方言表达震惊之情
Well, hack my legs off and call me Shorty!
吓的我腿都断了 叫我小矮子
Well, Shorty, we got ourselves some evidence.
小矮子 我们拿到证据了
DNA results came back from that piece of skin
那块从被害人牙齿中
I found in the victim's teeth.
找到的皮肤DNA结果出来了
Oh, great.
太好了
All right, let's-let's run it through the database.
好吧 我们在数据库中查一下
I already did. It's on the server.
我已经查过了 就在服务器上
Is it the burping guy?
是那个打嗝王子吗
No. His alibi checked out.
不是 已经证实了他的不在场证明
Our new suspect is Brian Tobin.
我们的新嫌疑犯是布莱恩·托宾
Yeah, and he's an executive in publicity at Hankfurter Hot Dogs.
没错 他是汉氏热狗的宣传主管
Hankfurter was one of Tina's sponsors.
汉氏是蒂娜的赞助商之一
Looks like more than a sponsor to me.
我看不只是赞助商吧
Anyway, I sent the results to Booth.
总之 我已经把结果发给布斯了
So what do you need from me?
那么你想让我♥干♥什么
I need you to run a search...
我需要你查一下
under the radar. Way under the radar.
秘密的 非常秘密的
Another possible suspect?
另一个潜在嫌疑犯吗
No. It's Finn.
不是 是芬恩
I heard that maybe he's more than just a troubled kid,
我听说他不仅仅是个问题少年那么简单
and I need you to check him out.
所以我需要你查一下他
Oh, okay.
好吧
Thanks.
多谢
All right, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Tina took a bite out of this guy Tobin.
蒂娜咬的是这个叫托宾的家伙
He's back at the Gluttony Games.
他还在暴食赛现场
Meaning we have to go back to where we just were?
意思是我们还得在回到刚才那地方
Right. So you know what?
没错 知道吗
You should turn right at the next light,
你应该在下一个路口右转
and then another right at the stop sign.
然后在下一个停止牌再右转
Whoa, Bones, what are you doing?
骨头 你干什么啊
I'm driving as you would drive.
我在按你的方式开车啊
You don't like taking directions.
你不喜欢听从指挥
Oh, I get it.
我知道了
You're still walking in my shoes.
你还在学我的做事方法
Also note how I only have one hand carelessly on the wheel?
而且你看我是多么漫不经心的单手开车
That's not very cool of me.
我这么做是不太好
That's okay. I don't mind.
没事 我不介意
Now I'm thinking about intercourse again.
现在我又在想交♥媾♥了
You were too, weren't you?
你也想了 对吧
Okay, so Tobin is supposed to be here, right?
好的 这么说托宾应该在这 对吧
His company sponsors more people than just Tina.
他的公♥司♥赞助的可不只是蒂娜一个人
I imagine with the obesity epidemic,
我想现在美国肥胖症这么普遍
their strategy is quite lucrative.
他们的营销策略超赞啊
For them and for cardiologists.
他们和心脏病医生都有的赚了
You are pathetic!
你真是可悲
What's the matter, you can't breathe?!
怎么了 你不能呼吸了吗
I don't care!
我才不管
Come on! You're pathetic!
快点吃 你个悲剧货
I said hold still!
我说了不要动
Bones, okay, listen...
骨头 好吧 听着
FBI! You stay there!
联邦调查局 老实呆着别动
Bones, what are you doing?
骨头 你干什么啊
You don't just charge a suspect like that.
你不能把嫌疑犯撞倒在地
And you're pregnant. Well, I was acting like you.
你怀着宝宝呢 我是在学你啊
I'm not pregnant. Just let me be me,
我又没怀孕 你就让我当好我自己
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表