all right? Just for a while.
好吗 就一会也行
I was just helping her train!
我是在帮她训练
You wrecked her personal best!
你毁了她的个人最好成绩
And on top of it, you wrecked her personal best.
你看吧 你还毁了她的个人最好成绩
Sorry.
抱歉
What's with the scrawny guy? I thought I'd be dealing
这骨感男是来干什么的 我以为会是
with that pregnant chick who took me down.
那个把我撂倒的准妈妈辣妹来审我呢
I liked her.
哥喜欢她
You really don't want to go down that road, buddy.
这话你最好别说下去了 哥们
No, you really don't.
没错 别说了
The little girl she's carrying is his daughter.
她肚里怀的那闺女可是他的千金
Dr. Brennan works with the Jeffersonian.
布纳恩博士在杰斐逊实验室工作
And right now she's compiling evidence against you
而现在她正收集关于谋杀蒂娜·托马斯一案
for the murder of Tina Thomas.
对你不利的证据
Me?
我
We have DNA evidence.
我们有DNA证据
We found your skin in her teeth.
我们在她的牙齿上发现了你的皮肤
She bit your finger.
她咬过你的手指
Yeah.
是啊
What precipitated the attack?
她攻击你的原因是什么
Were you two intimately involved?
是因为你们之间不一般的关系吗
Maybe she tried to break it off?
或许是她想和你分手
We weren't fighting about that.
我们不是因为那个吵架
But you admit to getting into a fight.
但你承认了你们的确有过争执
Sure.
当然
Over money. What else?
因为钱 还能有什么
Me and my company, we have a lot invested in her.
我和我的公♥司♥ 在她身上投了很多钱
So what'd you do, shove too much food in her mouth?
那么你干了什么 往她嘴里狂塞吃的
Why would I risk hurting such a valuable asset?
我为什么要伤害这么有价值的选手
She bit me, yeah.
没错 她是咬了我
A lot of competitors have pieces of me in their teeth.
很多选手都咬过我
I was just helping Tina.
我只是在帮助蒂娜
She was starting to hurl.
她开始呕吐
You can't compete and hurl.
比赛可不能呕吐
It's not appetizing.
呕吐物可不开胃
When was the last time you saw Tina?
你最后一次见到蒂娜是什么时候
Uh, at her apartment, Sunday last.
在她公♥寓♥ 周日最后见到她
Within five minutes of training, she puked and started sobbing.
刚训练五分钟 她就开始呕吐哭泣
Said she was done with competitive eating.
她说她再也不想参加竞食赛了
She brought in a lot of money for you.
她给你赚了很多钱
You must have been very angry.
你一定很生气
But I wouldn't kill her.
但我不会杀她
Don't read too good, does it?
读得太认真了吧
Oh, uh, I'm-I'm-I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's okay, I'd want to know who I was working with, too.
没事 我也会想知道自己与什么人共事
Are-are those reports wrong?
那些报道是错的吗
Wouldn't matter what I said.
我说什么无关紧要
The truth is, people always think the worst
事实是 当人们有选择时
when given the choice.
他们总是选最坏的那个
That, that's not true.
不是那样的
I'd like to believe that,
我倒想相信你的话
but from where I sit, experience has been a cruel teacher.
但就我的经历而言 现实是残酷的
Anyway, I was just fixing to clean off this bone,
总之 我在清理这块骨头
and a thought came to me.
然后我有了一个想法
What was that?
什么想法
Now, that laminated terrarium glass the victim was thrown through,
死者被丢进的那个分层玻璃柜
at 6.38 millimeters
厚度为6.38毫米
that's some pretty resistant stuff.
那玩意儿抗性很强的
Maybe we could use your computer to calculate the mass
或许我们可以用你的电脑
of the killer in reference to the length of the room.
参照房♥间的长度来算出杀手的体重
Yeah.
好啊
Yeah, that's, that's brilliant.
可以啊 这想法太天才了
Well, here are some of the figures I got drawn up so far.
这些我目前草拟的一些参数
I'll get out of your hair now.
那我就不打扰你了
Finn, uh...
芬恩
About what I was looking at before...
我刚才看的那些
Don't worry none.
别担心
I'm used to it.
我已经习惯了
You have no idea where Mr. Abernathy went?
你不知道阿伯纳西先生去哪儿了吗
He doesn't seem like the kind of person who would quit
他看上去不是那种在案子解决前
before we solved the case.
半途而废的人
He did have a questionable past, Dr. Brennan.
他的过去的确有些可疑 布纳恩博士
Look at the victim's teeth.
看被害人的牙齿
Tooth erosion.
牙齿受到腐蚀
Due to increased stomach acid from overeating?
因过量进食导致胃酸增加而造成的吧
That's what I thought as well.
我之前也是这么想的
However, based on Booth's most recent interview, vomiting
但是 根据布斯最新的讯问
seems a more accurate cause.
更准确的原因可能是呕吐
But she was a champion. I thought they never vomited.
但她是冠军啊 我以为这种人不会呕吐
Correct. So there has to be another explanation.
没错 所以必然还有其他原因
Wouldn't it be illogical for Finn,
在杰斐逊实验室与一群超高智商的人共事
if he were still a danger,
明知自己的一举一动
to work where his every move is observed and documented
都会被观察和记录 如果芬恩还是危险人物
by the most brilliant minds at the Jeffersonian?
这样做不是很不合逻辑吗
Yes.
是这样没错
But he's a kid.
但他还只是个孩子
He might not be that reasonable.
他可能没那么理性
I've seen his work.
我看过他的工作
I can assure you that he is.
我能向你保证他具有这种理性
There is diastasis of the symphysis pubis.
她的耻骨联合有分离
A very subtle widening.
细微地变宽了
Widening?
变宽吗
Meaning...
意味着...
Tina wasn't vomiting because of
蒂娜并不是因为吃了过量食物
the quantity of food she was consuming.
而呕吐
She was eight weeks pregnant.
她已经有八个星期的身孕了
You said before how grateful you were
你之前说能辞去工作
to be able to quit your day job.
你感到相当感激
I was a garbage man.
我之前是个收垃圾的
Wouldn't you want to quit if you had the chance?
有机会的话谁不想辞掉那种工作
I don't know, because right now I'm dealing with garbage
我不知道啊 眼下我就在与一个
that stands about five-foot-ten,
身高178的垃圾打交道
and I'm not quitting my job.
而我并不想辞掉我的工作
You got no right.
你不能说这种话
You don't know me.
你又不了解我
Really? Cause I interviewed your neighbors.
是么 我已经询问过你的邻居
And they said that both of you argued
他们说直到她被杀的那天
all the way up to the day she died.
你们俩都一直在吵架
So?
那又如何
So what'd you argue about?
那你们在争吵什么
We argued about having kids.
我们在争执是否要孩子的事情
She wanted me to change my mind.
她希望我可以改变主意
You didn't want to have children.
你不想要孩子吗
God, no.
天哪 当然不想
Not now.
至少不是现在
Tina was just starting to make some good money.
蒂娜刚开始赚大钱
It was crazy to throw all that away for a kid.
若是因为孩子而放弃那一切也太疯狂了吧
We had years for that, right?
我们还有很多的时间来生孩子
Right, so you wouldn't be happy if your wife
所以如果你妻子怀孕并打算退出比赛
quit competitive eating to start a family.
你大概不会很乐意吧
I don't have to talk to you.
我不需要再跟你说下去了
I don't have to say another word.
我什么都不会说了
Her husband admitted
她丈夫承认
that her career was more important to him than having a baby.
对他来说 她的职业生涯比孩子更重要
Surprisingly, I'm a bit horrified as well.
出乎我的意料 这让我感到很厌恶
Although my career will help provide
尽管我认为我的职业
a fascinating life for our daughter.
将会为我们的女儿带来十分有趣的生活
But I think you have to let Tina's husband go.
但我认为你可以释放蒂娜的丈夫了
What? Why?
什么 为什么啊
He's got motive, he's got opportunity.
他既有动机 也有时机
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表