Bones S07E13
识骨寻踪 第七季第十三集
Ms. Julian, sit!
吉莉安女士 回到座位上去
You'll have your time.
会让你发言的
I just can't believe you're even considering
我真是不敢相信 你们居然会考虑
removing this man's ankle monitor!
摘掉这个人的脚踝监视器
That's our job.
那是我们的职责所在
Your job is to protect people from this psychopath.
你们的职责是保护人们不受这个精神病的伤害
Are you going to allow her to speak to him like that?
你们就任由她这样对我的委托人讲话吗
Both of you, shut up!
你们俩都给我闭嘴
And, Ms. Julian, if you don't sit right now,
吉莉安女士 如果你现在不回座位的话
I will toss you out of here.
我就把你从这里请出去
You can finish, Mr. Pelant.
你可以继续了 普朗特先生
Thank you.
谢谢
I suppose I deserve whatever happens here today.
我想今天这个后果是我咎由自取
What I thought was a prank at the time
在我当时看来是恶作剧的举动
turned out to be destructive to our government
危害到了我们的政♥府♥
and a danger to the public.
也伤害到了公众
I know now that computer hacking is a serious crime...
我现在知道入侵他人电脑是重罪
Actually sounds like he means it.
他说得很真诚
That's what I'm afraid of.
这正是我所担心的
It says McCann Academy is willing to hire Mr. Pelant
资料上说麦肯学院愿意雇用普朗特先生
as a tutor and teaching assistant?
作为课外辅♥导♥员和助教
That's correct.
没错
And they know about Mr. Pelant's
他们对普朗特先生的犯罪记录
criminal record? They've seen everything.
知情吗 他们什么都知道
They even read the transcripts of my trial.
他们连我庭审记录都看过了
I insisted on it.
是我要求的
I didn't want there to be any surprises.
我不希望有任何隐瞒
I can assure you, I'm not the same person I was then.
我可以向你保证 我已经不是以前的我了
He's right.
他说的没错
He's not a hacker anymore; now he's a murderer.
他现在的确不是黑客了 而是杀人犯
Ms. Grover, this is outrageous.
格罗夫女士 这太过分了
What are you talking about, Ms. Julian?
你在说什么呀 吉莉安女士
I'm Special Agent Seeley Booth.
我是特别探员瑟雷·布斯
Mr. Pelant is a person of interest
普朗特先生是两起正在调查中的
in two active murder investigations.
谋杀案的首要嫌疑人
They have no proof.
他们没有证据
This isn't a court of law.
这不是法庭
We don't need proof. That's why I like it.
我们不需要证据 所以我才喜欢这里
But we have been compiling information.
但是我们一直在搜集证据
The FBI has harassed my client all year.
联邦调查局整年来都在骚扰我的委托人
I'm monitored 24 hours a day.
我每天二十四小时都受到监控
They know I never leave my house.
他们很清楚我从来都没离开过我家
That ankle thing there says that you're home,
那个脚踝监视器说你待在家里
but I don't believe it, pal.
但我不信 伙计
Here's what we've compiled so far.
这是我们目前为止所搜集的资料
There are preliminary lab reports, as well as
其中有初步的实验室报告
complex computer code written on remains.
以及写在死者身上的复杂电脑代码
If you want to free him after reading this,
若你们看过后 还想解除他的监控
be my guest.
随便你们
You can't keep him tethered to that ankle monitor
你们不能就因为他们信口开河
just because they are on a fishing expedition.
就一直在他身上绑个脚踝监视器
Public safety
大众的安全
is the parole board's number one consideration.
是假释委员会的首要考虑
Mr. Pelant, we're going to deny
普朗特先生 在细读这些资料前
your application until we analyze these files.
我们要否决你的申请
He has been a model prisoner. It's okay.
他一直是模范囚犯 没事的
I want them to feel secure.
我希望他们能觉得安全
Ain't that sweet?
你还真是体贴呀
What's that?
那是什么声音
Someone changed my ringtone.
有人改了我的手♥机♥铃♥声♥
Mine, too.
我的也是
A couple on an ATV found the remains.
一对开着越野车的夫妇发现了尸体
What were they doing here?
他们跑这来干吗
Got lost. Their GPS sent them east instead of west,
迷路了 他们想往西走 可GPS指向东
and this is where they wound up.
结果就跑到这来了
I've never heard of a GPS reversing direction.
我从没听说过GPS还会导错方向的
What is it?
怎么了
Father Keyes. We're all set
是凯斯神父 十九号♥
for Christine's baptism on the 19th.
克莉斯丁的洗礼已准备好了
You're still okay if I do that?
我给她洗礼你没意见吧
Absolutely. Sprinkling water on her forehead
当然没有 往她脑门上撒点水
seems like an excellent way to counteract the sins
这个方法绝对能消除她出生前
she apparently committed prior to birth.
就犯下的原罪
I take it you're still not going to the baptism?
看来你还是不打算去参加洗礼
Look, you know, we're at a murder scene here,
咱们是在谋杀现场
not a religious debate, right?
又不是搞宗教辩论 对吧
Hey. Welcome to the Hamilton National Wildlife Refuge.
欢迎来到汉密尔顿国家野生动物保护区
Oh, it's not so refuge-y for this guy, is it?
对这家伙来说 可不太像是保护区呀
Not much tissue left.
身体组织已经所剩无几了
Eaten.
被动物吃了
Victim is male.
死者是男性
No billows on the auricular surface, so age is late 30s.
耳状面无突起 所以年龄接近四十岁
Medial epicondyle appears to have been fractured.
内上髁貌似曾经骨折过
Remodeling indicates
根据骨骼恢复的状况来看
that it happened about eight years ago.
骨折大概发生于八年前
Why does that matter?
这对案情有什么帮助吗
It doesn't. It's just...it's a unique break.
没有 只不过 这个骨折很奇特
Piophilidae eggs puts time of death at two days max.
酪蝇卵说明死亡时间最多不超过两天
Pio who?
酪什么
All the internal organs are gone.
所有身体内部器官都不见了
This was like Thanksgiving dinner for the animals out here.
对保护区的动物来说 这简直是感恩节大餐
Based on dentition and the species in the area,
根据齿痕和保护区内的动物种类来判断
it was a... it was a pack of wolves.
啃噬尸体的应该是 一群狼
Wolves?
狼
Yes.
是的
The break is 28 millimeters long,
裂痕长二十八毫米
transecting the medial epicondyle and the trochlea.
切断了内上髁和滑车组织
Clothing remnant looks like polyester,
衣物残余貌似是聚酯
and the waistband's elastic.
腰带是松紧带
They're scrubs. Scrubs, great.
是手术服 手术服 太好了
So the victim was a doctor, right?
这么说死者是名医生咯 对吧
Yes, and a patient.
没错 同时也是位病人
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I set this break.
这个骨折是我给他接上的
I know this man.
我认识这个人
He's Ethan Sawyer.
他是伊森· 索伊
Pelant...
普朗特
Pelant killed my friend.
普朗特杀了我朋友
The victim, Dr. Ethan Sawyer, was eaten by wolves?
死者伊森· 索伊博士被狼吃了
Right.
没错
The same Dr. Ethan Sawyer
那个被关在精神病院
who was a delusional schizophrenic
高度防护病房♥里
locked up in a high-security ward in a mental hospital?
有妄想症的精神分♥裂♥患者伊森· 索伊博士吗
Oh, come on, Sweets. Obviously, he escaped.
拜托 小甜甜 显然是从精神病院里逃走了
Booth, has the victim been officially confirmed
布斯 已经证实死者是
as Ethan Sawyer?
伊森· 索伊吗
No, but Sawyer --
还没有 但索伊
he goes missing from the loony bin, right?
确实是从疯人院里失踪了 对吧
And, so, you know, hey,
再说了
Bones recognizes his broken elbow.
骨头认出他那骨折的手肘了
How'd she do that?
她怎么认出来的
Well, because, you know, she's the one who set it.
因为是她给他接骨的
They went to grad school together, they were friends,
他们一起读的研究生 是朋友
and, you know, he fell off a chairlift,
有一次他从缆车上摔了下来
and she's the one who set the bone.
是她给他接的骨
What's the matter with you?
你怎么了
You're jumping to the conclusion that Pelant is involved.
你先入为主 认为普朗特参与了此事
I am not -- look, he is involved.
我没有 他肯定参与了此事
Is this a hunch? No.
这是直觉吗 不是
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表