That's the front door of the psychiatric facility
这个就是伊森逃跑的
where Ethan escaped from.
那个精神病院的前门
That's me.
这是我
I'm carrying the book that he gave me.
我正拿着他给我的那本书
Yeah. This-this is, this is time-stamped
对 而时间显示
the night before Ethan Sawyer disappeared.
这是伊森· 索伊消失的前夜
No, that's incorrect.
不对
This footage was taken two weeks before that.
这段录像是两周以前拍的
Which is when he gave me the book.
是他给我那本书的时候
Sweetie, this-this is time-stamped.
亲爱的 这上面有时间标记
Pelant must have hacked into the institute's security system.
普朗特肯定黑了那家机构的监控系统
I don't know how he could've altered this footage.
我不知道他怎么能调换这录像的
Look, I'm gonna
我现在就
break this thing down to the pixels to figure it out.
把它分解到像素 看看到底怎么回事
But, in the meantime,
不过在这段时间
you're gonna need an alibi for this night.
你得找到那天晚上的不在场证明
I don't have one.
我没有不在场证明
Yeah, you do.
你有的
You were at the Founding Fathers
你在开国元勋餐厅
drinking a Bitter Canadian with me.
跟我一起喝酒
We were talking about Christine's christening.
我们在讨论克里斯汀的洗礼
You're trying to help me.
你是在帮我
Yeah.
是啊
I mean, you wouldn't kill anybody.
我是说 你不会杀人的
I believe under certain circumstances
我相信在某些情况下
I most certainly would kill.
我多半是会的
Like someone thinking your daughter is a demon,
比如如果有人觉得你女儿是个恶魔
and threatening to kill her?
并且威胁说要杀了她
Oh, my God.
天啊
This is bad. This is very bad.
这很不好 非常不好
I wasn't there, Booth.
我不在那里 布斯
Security footage says 7:14.
监控录像上写了七点十四分
Right? That's four hours unaccounted for before you got home.
那正是你到家前的四小时
That's plenty of time to abduct and murder Ethan,
这时间足够诱拐伊森并杀了他
and then make it back before 11:00.
然后还能在十一点以前赶回来
Don't say it like that.
不要这样说
Like what?
怎么样说
Like it's not you that we're talking about.
就好像说的不是你一样
I didn't do it, Booth. That doesn't matter.
我没杀人 布斯 这不是关键
It doesn't matter, Bones.
这不是关键 骨头
You're on that video.
问题是你在录像上
I'll be fine, Booth...
我会没事的 布斯
Christine is asleep.
克里斯汀睡着了
Angela will be able to tell that the video has been altered.
安琪拉会证明那录像被改过
Hey, is everything okay? Which is what she hasn't done so far.
出什么事 她还没证明呢
And since Ethan threatened Christine,
而伊森以克里斯汀为威胁
that gives you motive and opportunity, okay?
你就有了杀人动机和作案机会
Can you ignore evidence like that?
你能忽略这种证据吗
'Cause I sure as hell can't.
我是不能的
This-this guy, Pelant, he's framing you.
这个叫普朗特的家伙在给你下套
It would seem so.
大家会看出来的
Yes. He is.
是的 他就是在下套
All the evidence is now pointing to her as the killer.
现在一切证据都指向她是凶手
Weren't you getting close to nailing this guy?
你不是快要抓住他了吗
Yes, and Ethan was helping. Yeah.
是啊 伊森也帮了忙 是啊
Ethan was helping. Look what happened to him.
伊森帮忙了 看看他的下场吧
Honey, you need a plan.
亲爱的 你需要一个对策
We can handle this, Max.
我们会搞定的 马克斯
Well, you haven't so far.
你们到现在还没搞定呢
Everyone at the Jeffersonian is working on this, Dad.
杰弗逊实验室的每个人都在努力 爸爸
We will find evidence that links all of this to Pelant.
我们会找到证据 证明是普朗特搞的鬼
Right, and if you don't?
是啊 如果你们找不到呢
Max. Please.
马克斯 别说了
Thank you so much for putting Christine to bed.
谢谢你把克里斯汀哄睡着
We really appreciate that, all right?
真的非常感谢你 知道吗
But we can handle this.
但这事我们可以解决
Sure, sure. Listen...
当然 当然 听着
I'm sorry, I...
抱歉
If you need anything, baby...
宝贝 如果你有需要就找我
Looks like some kind of puncture.
看起来是尖物刺出的小孔
Dr. Brennan didn't see this when she went over the X-rays?
布纳恩博士做X光的时候没看到吗
No. I was surprised, too. It's pretty obvious
没有 我也很奇怪
when you compare the films to the actual bone.
将胶片和骨头对比时 这个很明显
Maybe she thought it was another bite mark from the wolves.
也许她以为这又一处是被狼咬的痕迹
No, look at the enlarged image.
不会 看这个放大图像
I think it's the tip of a needle.
我觉得是针尖
I'm sure she thought it was another bite mark.
我确定她以为是另一处咬痕
Can you hand me the rotary saw?
你能把圆盘锯递给我吗
Mosquito forceps.
蚊式血管钳
It's definitely a hypodermic needle.
这绝对是皮下注射器针头
Could there be trace of the drug inside the tip?
能在针头处找到毒品痕迹吗
Maybe.
有可能
Okay...
行了
Give that to Dr. Hodgins.
送去给哈金斯博士
I don't think you did it.
我相信不是你做的
You know that, right?
你知道的 对吧
I wouldn't blame you.
我不会怪你的
It's a reasonable assumption.
这是合理的假定
Can you stop being like that?
你能别这样吗
Okay? It's not reasonable.
这不是合理的
Not for me.
对我来说不是
Do you want me to come to Christine's christening?
你想让我去参加克里斯汀的洗礼仪式吗
You don't have to worry about that now.
现在你不用担心这事
I don't want Pelant to change our lives.
我不想因为普朗特改变我们的生活
That would be the worst.
那样就糟糕透顶了
Then, you know what? Let's not change.
那样的话 我们就不要改变
Look, you don't have to come.
你不用来的
Religion's my thing.
信仰宗教的是我
You're really okay with that?
你真的能接受吗
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
当然 当然可以
I appreciate you asking.
我很感激你这么问了
You know, let's just not change our lives for this guy.
不要让这家伙影响我们的生活
All right?
好吗
Look, I love you the way you are, Bones.
我就爱真实的你 骨头
Okay?
知道吗
Dr. Brennan.
布纳恩博士
You're here early.
你来早了
I'm... I missed the needle puncture to the C7.
我...我漏掉了第七颈椎上的针眼
I don't want to miss anything else.
我不想再漏掉什么了
It's not like you.
这不像你
Why do you think you missed it?
你觉得自己为什么漏掉了
I don't know.
我不知道
Perhaps because the victim was someone
也许是因为死者是
I cared very much about.
我非常在乎的人
Why do you think I missed it?
你觉得我为什么漏掉了
Not because you're the murderer.
不是因为你是凶手
I don't think that.
我没那么想
I really don't.
真的没有
Everyone should be able to make mistakes, even you.
每个人都可能犯错 即使是你
Should we?
我们能开始了吗
There's a faint cut mark here.
这里有个细微的切割口
About a centimeter long.
大约一厘米长
It's perfectly straight, no irregularities.
非常直 形状规则
I missed that. Perhaps you're the murderer.
我没发现那个 也许你是凶手
There's another one to the humerus.
肱部还有一处
These were not caused by wolves.
这些不是狼造成的
Which means they were caused by the killer, right?
也就是说是凶手造成的 对吧
Why make cuts if you know that wolves will be eating him?
明知狼群会吃掉他 为何还要割伤他呢
Would you like me to see if there are other similar cuts?
你想让我检查一下 有无其它类似割痕吗
No.
不用
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表