Mr. Sedlak!
赛拉克先生
Mr. Sedlak!
赛拉克先生
You're eight days late with the rent.
你交房♥租都晚了八天了
Just because I'm the new super doesn't mean
别以为我是新的管♥理♥员♥
I won't heave your sorry ass
我就不会把你给踢出去
out the window if I have a mind to!
我要是想踢谁都拦不了
I...
我
What a slob.
邋遢死了
Someone's not getting their security deposit back.
某人的押金是别想要回去了
How did you complete your undergraduate degree
你是怎么在两年完成大学本科学业的啊
in two years while confined to a juvenile detention facility?
你当时还被关在少管所呢
Well, some people are born with a knack for shooting,
有些人天生就擅长射击
some singing.
有些人天生好嗓子
Me -- I got a knack for thinking.
而我 擅长思考
Simple as that.
就这么简单
You graduated top of your university class when you were 16,
你十六岁就以班级头名从大学毕业
you'll have a doctorate by the time you're 20.
你二十岁时就能拿到博士学位
There is nothing simple about that.
那可不简单
And you're sure I'm cleared to work here?
你确定我能在这工作吗
I mean, after such a kindness,
你好意给我工作
I don't want to get no one in trouble on my account.
我可不想因为我的事给任何人惹麻烦
I spoke to your parole officer in North Carolina.
我跟你在北卡罗来纳州的假释官谈过了
Your record is officially expunged
你的犯罪记录已经正式被消除
and sealed forever, so it's no problem.
并被永远封存了 没问题的
I cannot thank you enough, Dr. Saroyan.
真是不知道怎么感谢你 瑟罗医生
Yeah, the pleasure's mine.
不 这是我的荣幸
I'm the one that's getting a brilliant new intern.
能找到如此出色的一名实习生
Well, I'm just a simple country boy
我不过是个普通的乡村男孩
trying to put one foot in front of the other, ma'am.
想要一步一个脚印 好好干 女士
Well, put on this simple lab coat,
把这件普通的实验室服穿上
and you can help me prep the forensic platform.
然后帮我准备检验台吧
All right.
好的
There are multiple lacerations to the ribs.
肋骨上有多处划伤
Yeah, that'll happen when you're thrown through a terrarium.
被人丢进玻璃容器里都会造成那样的伤口
I got you.
逮到你了
Skin as smooth as a baby's bottom.
皮肤就跟婴儿的屁屁一样光滑
Looks like Dr. Evil's cat.
长得好像邪恶博士[《王牌大贱谍》的反派]的猫
Yeah. I'll analyze their scat back at the lab.
我要把他们的粪便带回实验室里好好研究一下
That sounds exciting.
听上去挺有趣的
Okay, so what do we got here, Bones?
好吧 有什么发现 骨头
The victim is a female, early 30s.
死者是女性 三十出头
It appears death was caused
看起来死因是
by the L1 vertebra being punctured,
第一脊椎骨被刺穿
severing the posterior spinal vein and arteries.
切断了后侧脊椎静脉和动脉
Dr. Brennan, you sure you don't want a chair?
布纳恩博士 你真的不坐吗
The way you're squatting, I'm worried that little guy
你这么蹲着 我担心你肚子里的小帅哥
in there is gonna just drop right out.
直接跑出来了
Thank you but my uterus
谢谢你的好意 但我的子♥宫♥
and cervical plug are quite healthy.
和子♥宫♥颈都很健康
Also, I'm not having a boy, it's a girl.
再有我怀的不是男孩 是女孩
A girl.
女孩
Excuse me?
你说什么
Well, the fetus growing inside my womb
我子♥宫♥里的胚胎
has female genitalia.
有女性生殖器
You guys are having a girl?
你俩要有女儿啦
That is so awesome! Okay, just wait one second.
太棒了 好吧 你先等会
Can I just have a word with you here?
能借一步说话不
You're guessing, right, what we're having?
你是猜的 对吧 我是说宝宝的性别
No. I had an ultrasound at the doctor's this morning.
不是 我今天早上去医院做超声波了
Are you displeased with the results? No.
是女孩你不开心吗 不是
Thrilled, but you can't just spring something
我超开心 但是你总不能当着大家的面
like that on me in public.
突然间跟我宣布这种事吧
Why didn't you tell me that
你预约去看医生
you had a doctor's appointment?
怎么都不告诉我呢
Ultrasounds are poorly pixilated and in black and white.
超声波成像像素很低 又是黑白的
You only like movies that are in color.
你只喜欢看彩色电影
I would have loved this movie.
我会爱死这部电影的
It would have been my favorite movie of all time.
这肯定是我这辈子最爱的电影
Sorry. I had no idea
抱歉 我不知道
that our child's genitals were so important to you.
孩子的生殖器对于你来说这么重要
Bones, I am the father.
骨头 我可是孩子的父亲啊
You see?
你明白吗
All right, you know, I can't deal with this right now.
好吧 我现在没办法跟你吵这件事
We'll talk about it later, and okay, so,
咱们晚点再谈吧 那么
victim here is a female, correct?
死者是女性 对吧
Yes. Should I have told you that in private, as well?
是的 我是不是也该私下告诉你呢
That's good. Well, let's just keep pressing forward.
"真好笑" 没完没了 是吧
Okay, so the registered tenant was Mr. Sedlak.
在这里登记的住户是赛拉克先生
He can't be located, so this is definitely not the tenant.
找不到赛拉克先生 而她肯定不是租户
And why did the rats only eat half of her?
为什么老鼠只啃她的半边身子呢
Well, since they're hairless,
因为老鼠没有毛
the rats need to stay warm under the terrarium's UV lights.
所以它们得待在玻璃缸的紫外线灯下来取暖
The rats were just food for the real tenant, python regius.
这些老鼠只是玻璃缸里真正主人球蟒的食物而已
It appears that our slithering friend
看来"蛇兄"
has found another warm and cozy hiding spot.
已经找到了另一处温暖舒适的地方
It's very possible that
这条球蟒很有可能
the python consumed some evidence which we will need to retrieve.
吃掉了一部分我们需要采集的证据
Right. Hodgins, you find the snake.
没错 哈金斯 你负责把蛇找到
Bones, you take the body back to the Jeffersonian.
骨头 你把尸体带回杰斐逊实验室
What are you going to do? Well, it's not really important
那你干吗 咱俩互相
that we share every detail of our day, is it?
向对方汇报行程并不重要 是吧
I agree.
我同意
For a moment, I thought you didn't understand.
我还以为你无法理解呢
Mr. Abernathy, a few observations
阿伯纳西先生 说说你的观察结果吧
so that I may judge your ability with a real set of remains.
以便我评判你在处理尸体时的能力
Yes, ma'am.
好的 女士
Uh, the victim is a female,
死者是女性
normally I would say late 20s to early 30s,
通常情况下我会说她的年龄在30岁左右
but in this case, I would say 30 to 31
但根据这具遗体 我认为她30岁或是31岁
based on the sternal rib ends, smooth, only a few pores,
因为她的胸肋边缘平滑 只有几个孔
sharp rim edge irregularly contoured, zero projections.
尖锐的边缘呈不规则的波状 没有突起
That, in conjuncture with the barely discernible fusion line
再加上中部锁骨上几乎无法辨别的融合线
at the medial clavicle, gives us precise age.
使我们能精准判断出她的年龄
As for injuries, cursory examination
外伤方面 经过粗略观察
shows sharp-force trauma present on the ribs,
她的肋骨 后尺骨 肱骨和冈上窝
posterior ulna, humerus and supraspinous fossa.
均呈现尖状物刺伤的痕迹
It's all consistent with being thrown through annealed
这表明她被人推倒在退火玻璃上
rather than tempered glass;
而不是钢化玻璃
said glass approximately six millimeters in thickness,
根据肩胛骨上扎着的玻璃碎片来判断
judging by the shards protruding from the scapula.
玻璃的厚度大概为六毫米
A promising start.
开头开得不错
Dr. Saroyan?
到你了 瑟罗博士
Uh, sure, 'cause who wouldn't want to follow that act?
好呀 这是要抛玉引砖啊
Well, uh, feeding activity
那些老鼠
on the lower half of the body was isolated,
并没有啃食尸体的下半身
leaving this entire portion almost fully intact,
所以这一部分基本上是完整无缺的
including much of the small intestine and --
包括小肠的大部分还有
Did you guys see that?
你们看到了吗
Uh, peristalsis due to abdominal distention?
由腹部膨胀造成的蠕动吗
Except the victim has no abdomen.
但是死者根本就没有腹部了
Oh, God! Get it out of here!
天啊 把它弄走
Oh, God, I hate snakes!
天啊 我最怕蛇了
Dr. Hodgins?
哈金斯博士
Somebody kill that thing.
谁把那东西给弄死
You can come back to the lab.
你可以回实验室了
We've discovered the warm place where the python was hiding.
我们找到了供蟒蛇保暖的藏身之所
Oh, I got to say, Ma'am, this is the best damn job ever.
我不得不说 女士 这他♥娘♥的♥是最棒的工作
Bones S07E02
识骨寻踪 第七季第二集
So I hear Finn saved you from having a heart attack.
我听说是芬恩救了你一命
Yes. He's quite handy with serpents.
是的 他对蛇很有一套
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表