Okay.
好吧
Okay, I think.
我想没问题的
Here we go.
开始咯
Okay, that is cool.
好吧 还挺酷的
And once the bones are removed, we can separate
而且骨头被移除之后 我们可以用它把
the packing material from the decomposed organs and tissue.
包装材料从腐烂的器官和皮肤组织中分离出来
Excellent, Dr. Hodgins.
太好了 哈金斯博士
Yeah.
我说吧
Okay.
好了
Okay, ready?
准备好了吗
Okay, uh, tray.
好的 托盘
Ladies and gentlemen, our first bone.
女士们先生们 第一块骨头
And only 205 more to go.
还剩下205块
Okay, my turn.
好了 该我了
Oh, hey, hey! I called dibs.
我先预定的
Hey, but... I'm the boss.
但我是上司
For you, sir.
给你的 长官
What's this?
这是什么
I had an evidence response team
我让证据处理小组
run the shipping information from the packages.
调查了那些包裹的运送信息
Who requested this?
谁要求的
I figured you'd want them and I know how busy you are, so...
我猜你会想要 而我知道你很忙 所以
Uh, it turns out that neither the shipping addresses
结果发现送货地址
nor the return addresses exist.
和退件地址都不存在
Ah, so the labels were created so the body would end up
所以这些邮递单据是为了能让尸体
in the dead letter office. Exactly.
最后能送到死件房♥ 正是
Maybe we can find out where these labels were created.
也许我们能找到这些邮递单据是在哪儿做出来的
I'm gonna call...
我要打给
I actually sent them over to Ms. Montenegro
我已经把这些送到杰斐逊实验室的
at the Jeffersonian.
马尼古小姐那里了
I figured that's what you would do.
我想你会那么做
You know, Shaw,
你得知道 肖恩
I am not authorized to give you a raise.
我是没有权力给你加薪的
You're the best agent in the department, sir.
你是部里最好的探员 长官
I just really wanted the opportunity to work with you,
我只是想有机会能跟你一起办案
and if I can help during this time of your loss...
而且我希望能在你痛失亲人的时候帮助你...
Oh, so the techs were talking at the scene.
这帮在现场的技术人员还真是八卦啊
They were concerned.
他们很担心
We all are.
我们都很担心
There's a chopped-up body at the lab,
实验室还放着一具被剁碎的尸体
so if you want to help,
所以如果你真想帮忙的话
let's just focus on the case, right?
就把注意力放到案子上 好吗
Yeah, okay, of course.
是的 当然
Um, the boxes containing the remains
装着遗骸的盒子
were packed to the specifications
是按照美国材料试验学会
of the American Society for Testing and Materials,
要求的规格包装的
and they're the gold standard in shipping.
他们是运输行业的最高标准
So, professionally packed
这么说是专业的包装
and shipped but never intended to reach a destination.
寄出去但从未打算送到目的地
That's a great way to get rid of a body.
真是一个弃尸的好办法
You found an anomaly, Dr. Edison?
你发现了不寻常的地方吗 埃迪森博士
Yes, as I was cleaning the bones,
是的 在我清理骨头的时候
I noticed a sesamoid...
我注意到一块籽骨
An ossified node?
骨化节吗
Where was it?
在哪里
Oh, it was on the second metacarpal, on the left hand.
是在左手的第二掌骨上
Have you determined the weapon that...
你找出肢解被害人的
that, uh, dismembered the victim?
是什么工具了吗
The lack of kerf marks would suggest that we're looking
无锯痕说明我们要找的是
for a toothless blade,
没有锯齿的刀
s-something uniform with vertical striations that, uh...
一种能够符合那种垂直纹路的
Dr. Edison, is there a problem?
埃迪森博士 有什么问题吗
You're staring at my breasts.
你在盯着我的乳♥房♥♥
Oh, oh, no, no, oh, I-I'm sorry, Dr. Brennan, uh,
不不 对不起 布纳恩博士
but you were, um...
但是你在
Look, there was a whole lot of activity going on there,
只是你弄来弄去
and I was just thinking,
我在想
you know, maybe I could help you out.
也许我能帮帮你
Not meaning like that, because I would never...
不是那种意思 因为我绝对不会
Tender and swollen breasts
乳♥房♥♥酸痛和肿胀
are common in the third trimester.
在妊娠晚期是很常见的
Of course. It's very uncomfortable.
那是当然 这很不舒服
My bra size has increased by two cup sizes.
我胸罩的尺寸增长了两个罩杯
I hadn't noticed.
我没注意到
Well, it's quite obvious.
这很明显
You should be more observant, Dr. Edison.
你的观察力应该更敏锐些 埃迪森博士
Yes, I'm sorry.
是的 对不起
Oh, I see now.
现在我注意到了
They are much larger.
它们比以前大多了
Can I just, uh, focus on these remains?
我还是把注意力放在这些遗骸上吧
Yes.
是的
I need a weapon and Booth needs an I.D.,
我需要知道碎尸的工具 布斯需要身份鉴定
so run a search using the victim's dental X-rays.
用被害人的牙齿X光片在数据库进行搜索
Of course.
好的
I need to find some ice packs. Maybe that will help.
我要找些冰袋 也许会有用
Dental X-rays, weapon, ice packs.
牙齿X光片 碎尸工具 冰袋
So when you create
当你在邮局的网站建立了
a shipping label on the post office Web site,
一个邮递单据之后
you can enter whatever
你可以输入任何你想要的
shipping and return address you want.
运送地址和退件地址
Which is what the killer did,
凶手就是这么做的
which is why we can't trace him as the shipper.
也正因为这个我们根据寄件人追查不到他
Yeah.
是的
What the killer didn't know
但凶手不知道的是
was that to help track performance,
为了跟踪运件的情况
the postal service gathers other information
邮政系统在邮递单据建立时
when the label is created.
会收集其他的信息
It's all here, and it's called the QR code.
全部都在这里 叫做二维码
It tells you where the label was created.
它能告诉你邮递单据创建的地址
You're fast.
你反应很快嘛
I have to be; I work with Agent Booth.
和布斯探员一起工作 我必须得反应快
Well, I'm sure he'll give you a gold star for this, then.
我肯定他会为这个给你小红花的
Body was shipped from the Ship 'n' Print
尸体是在马里兰州海厄茨维尔的
in Hyattsville, Maryland.
运印公♥司♥寄出的
I can't believe I'm getting to work with you people.
我真不敢相信我能和你们一起工作
Yeah, we're pretty awesome, huh?
我们挺酷的 是吧
Yeah.
是的
I have a six-month-old at home,
我家里有个六个月大的宝宝
so I'm doing all of this on no sleep.
所以这些都是在我严重缺觉的情况下完成的
You know, you, you don't have to come along, Bones.
你不用一起来的 骨头
I could have brought Agent Shaw.
我可以带肖恩探员的
There could be evidence at the scene.
现场可能会有证据
Ah, right.
是的
You know, I-I really am okay about my father,
我父亲的事 我真的没事
so, you know, you don't have to worry about me.
所以你不必替我担心
All right?
好吗
The Buddhists believe that anger only brings more anger.
佛教♥徒♥相信愤怒只会带来更多的愤怒
To be at peace, one must...
一个人若要获得平和则必须
I appreciate your concern, Bones,
我很感谢你的关心 骨头
I really do, but I am at peace with this.
真的 但我已经平和了
Okay?
好吗
You don't seem peaceful, Booth.
你看上去不平和 布斯
You really want to help?
你真的想帮忙吗
I got a great idea.
我有个好主意
What do you say we talk about something else?
不如我们聊点其他的
Let's talk about you.
我们可以聊聊你
My breasts are very sore.
我的乳♥房♥♥很酸痛
Would you mind if I spent the evening naked?
你介意我晚上袒胸露乳吗
Sure, yeah, that's fine with me.
当然不介意 我可没意见
No complaints here, that's great.
没什么可抱怨的 我举双手赞成
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表