Well, that's tough to keep that at arm's length.
是啊 可是要保持距离也确实很难
Tomorrow I will have everyone at the Jeffersonian reexamine
明天我会和大家从各个角度重新检查
every aspect of the case.
一遍整个案子的物证
We will find her killer.
我们会找到凶手的
That is how we can honor her life, right?
这是我们尊重她的生命的方式
Yeah.
是啊
Come here.
过来
I'm not good playing with toys.
我不擅长玩玩具哎
What if I can't connect with our child?
要是我不能跟咱们的孩子沟通怎么办
Okay, you connect with me, right?
你与我心意相通 是吗
You know I do.
明知故问
Okay, our child is half of me,
我们的孩子有我的一半
so at the very least, you can connect with the me half.
所以你至少可以与我那一半交流得很好
Get it, right?
理解不
Listen, you're gonna be a great mom.
听着 你会成为一位很棒的母亲
Well, I'll definitely be good with homework.
指导家庭作业的话 我肯定很厉害
And, uh, when her fine motor skills develop,
当她的小肌肉群活动健全后
we can dissect a frog together.
我们可以一起解剖青蛙
You can help.
你也可以帮忙
Yeah, that sounds like fun, huh?
是啊 听上去很有趣
Good times.
美好时光呀
It does.
确实如此
I come bearing gifts.
我携礼而来
Please tell me it's something useful.
一定要是些有用的东西
Oh, ye of little faith.
你要对我有点信心啊
What does that look like to you?
你觉得那看起来是什么
An excess of nail polish.
指甲油残留
Methyl-2 cyanoacrylate.
二甲基氰丙烯酸酯
It's an epoxy used to bind plastics.
这是用来粘合塑料的环氧基树脂
Of course. Our victim was working in a prototype shop
死者被杀时正在一家样品室里
when she was murdered.
她当然会沾上这个
True, but that's not what's gonna make you happy.
那倒是 但我还有让你开心的证据
Look. Check this out closer.
仔细看这个
Now I know I'm just the bug-and-slime guy,
我知道我是昆虫和黏液专家
but if I'm not mistaken...
但如果我没看错的话
These are epithelial cells
这些是夹在胶水和
trapped between the glue and the nail,
指甲之间的上皮细胞
and they appear to be viable.
并且是活细胞
I was thinking they could be from the struggle.
我想或许是挣扎时掉下来的
So we might have the killer's DNA.
所以我们也许有了凶手的DNA
How are you doing?
怎么样啊
"Gently forward piece to coupling for together
轻轻地将一块联合堆起来
with warning about many danger."
警告许多危险
What the hell does that mean?
这到底啥意思
I mean, how did China take over the world
中国怎么用这种脑残说明
with instructions like these?
来征服世界啊
Looks like that red piece might fit there.
红色那块好像能装那里
Oh, it does, doesn't it, right?
是吗 好吧
Let me just, let me just show you, okay?
我装给你看看
This is just supposed to slide right in here like this.
这个应该像这样从这里装进去
Supposed to slide.
应该能滑进去
I mean, I mean...
我
I'm just, I'm just, just trying
我只是想教我儿子
to teach my son to walk here.
走路而已
Wow, you'd think the store would have
店里面应该有专人
some kind of service to assemble these things.
组装这些玩具吧
Oh, they do, but this,
是有 但是这个玩具也才
this toy costs 33 bucks a-and, and they want $35
33美金 他们却要35美金
to put it together, which is just the most ridiculous...
来装起来 这真是太扯淡了
Well, that seems like money well spent.
没觉得你这钱省的值
Are you saying that, that, that I'm stupid?
你是觉得我很笨吗
What-- no, no.
我不是这个意思
I am not going to let Baby Walker beat me.
我才不会让学步车打败我
Look, this picture here-- look, this, this shows that--
看 这张图说
go like this, right-- that this little bee,
是这样装得 对吧 这只小蜜蜂
this happy little bee
这只开心的小蜜蜂
goes in this little hole right next to the frog.
装在青蛙旁边的这个洞里
You see, this is just supposed to go right in here?
你看这应该很容易装吧
But see, this doesn't fit in here
但是却装不进去
because it's lying.
因为说明书撒谎
It's just lying and lying and lying.
全是骗子 骗子
Hey, Angie, you ready to go to lunch?
安琪 吃午饭吗
He's your son, too, Hodgins.
哈金斯 他也是你儿子
What?
什么
I missed something, right?
我错过了什么吗
I think this is between you two and the little truck.
这是你们俩和这小车之间的事
You-- you're a genius scientist, right?
你不是个天才科学家吗
So why don't you get over here and put this thing together?
你过来给我把这个东西装好
Or there will be blood.
不然要你好看
Good luck.
好运
Okay.
好吧
Babe, no problem.
宝贝 没问题
I love you.
我爱你
Calm down.
冷静下
I got it.
我来装
Okay.
好
"To make seat
要弄紧座位
with secure to fasten red pin 'B' to happy."
往开心上扣红色针B
Don't even look at me, don't even look over here.
你别看着我 看我也没用
Right.
好吧
Red pin "B" to happy.
红针B到开心上
There's nothing happy here.
没有什么开心
This is, this is, this is the bee.
这个是蜜蜂
No, no, no, it's the letter "B,"
不 要找字母B[蜜蜂和字母B发音相同]
so it's, it's got to be, like...
这个应该是了
I'm here for my test, sir.
长官 我是来考试的
What, what are you doing here?
你 你在这干嘛
Called in a favor; I'm running this one.
我被叫来帮忙监考
Booth, that's not fair.
布斯 这不公平
You don't want me to have a gun;
你根本不想让我考过
it's gonna affect my performance.
这个会影响我的表现
That's the point, you wanted to have my back.
说对了 你想要掩护我
If something like this rattles you, I can't trust you.
如果这点事你都不淡定 我没法信任你
So, you ready?
准备好了吗
Let's rock and roll.
开始吧
Get behind me! FBI!
联邦调查局 到我身后来
Malfunction!
枪♥械♥失灵
Sweets! You hit?
小甜甜 你受伤了吗
Let me finish! Let me finish the course!
让我把考试考完
You all right?
没事吧
You're gonna have a scar, but you'll live.
没事 只是会留道疤
How did I do?
我表现怎么样
Ah, you did good-ish.
还可以吧
Good-ish how?
怎么还可以
Good enough to have my back.
已经可以做我的后盾了
Thank you.
谢谢
I know why you wanted to see me, Dr. Saroyan.
我知道你为什么要见我 瑟罗博士
It's touching.
真让人感动
Touching.
感动
It is?
是吗
You're worried about Lance, but he'll be fine.
你担心兰斯 他会没事的
They wanted to give him four stitches,
医生要给他缝四针
but he toughed it out with two.
但是他只要两针
Because that's just the kind of man he is.
因为他就是这样坚强的男人
Yes, I heard it was just a scratch.
是啊 我听说只是擦伤
Scratches don't require stitches.
擦伤才不用缝针
Right.
好吧
I actually called you in to tell Dr. Brennan what I found.
我是想让你把我的发现告诉布纳恩博士
I got a hit from the military database.
我在军方数据库找到匹配记录
The cells belong to Brock Vorback.
这些细胞是布洛克·沃贝克的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表