are consistent with the injuries.
都和伤痕吻合
Turn that off.
把电♥话♥挂了
It's the Board of Directors. I am next in line for...
这是董事会的电♥话♥ 我将是下一任
I know. And Hanson Stevens stood in your way.
我知道 但汉森·史蒂文斯妨碍了你
Who did you talk to? Nick?
你们和谁谈过了 尼克吗
That little brown-nose who thinks he knows everything
那个因为上过哈佛就
'cause he went to Harvard.
自以为无所不知的马屁精
Ever think he killed Hanson because he wants my job?
想过他因为想要坐我的位子而杀了汉森吗
A circuitous, but creative motive for murder.
真是个迂回的杀人动机 不过还挺有创意的
I could use that in my next book.
我下一本书可以用上
Look, I don't see
我不明白
why you don't just arrest the Mexican gardener.
你们为什么不直接逮捕那个墨西哥园丁
On what charge?
什么罪名
He and Stevens were both shtupping Cherie, right?
他和史蒂文斯都和切丽有一腿 对吧
And he's probably illegal anyway.
反正他本来就可能是非法移♥民♥
You are being incredibly racist.
你种族歧视太严重了
Not incredibly.
也没有很严重
Fernando's alibi checked out. It was strong.
费尔南多的不在场证明已经核实过了 很有力
How do you explain the damage to your car
你怎么解释你车上的损坏
and the foliage in your undercarriage?
以及底盘上的叶子呢
That probably happened last week.
可能是上周的事
Hey, you! Bush lady!
你 灌木女
Remember last week when I swerved
还记得上周我转弯的时候
into the giraffe 'cause I was texting,
因为在发短♥信♥而撞到那个长颈鹿
and you got all hysterical and said that I hurt its leg?
你歇斯底里地说我撞伤了它的腿吗
Yes. I'm sorry about that.
记得 我很抱歉
I apologized.
我道过歉了
Could we get a cutting
我们可以剪下
of the foliage from that giraffe, please?
那个长颈鹿的叶子做检验吗
Sure.
当然
Is she in trouble?
她是不是有麻烦了
That's what we're trying to find out.
我们也想搞清楚
These leaves from Mandy Oh's car--
这些曼蒂·欧车上的叶子
they don't match the leaves found on the victim.
与死者身上发现的不相符
So, I guess she was telling the truth.
看来她说的是实话
Hey, how's it coming with the fragments
嵌在死者手里的碎片
that were embedded in the victim's hand?
检验得怎么样了
Still waiting on the results from the mass spec.
还在等质谱仪的分♥析♥结果
I got to tell you, Barry, you're doing a great job.
我得说 巴里 你干得不错
Yeah?
是吗
You know, you should have a much bigger part in the film.
你应该在电影里有更多戏份的
I mean, seriously, where would they be
说真的 要是没有捣腾虫子和烂泥的人
without the bug and slime guy, right?
他们能做什么呢
Tell me about it.
可不是
You know, they don't even understand my dialogue.
他们连我的台词都听不懂
It was really interesting.
其实很有趣的
Dr. Reichs, the Papilionoidea pupa pertains
莱克斯博士 依附于微粒的凤蝶蛹
to particulates presented primarily postmortem.
主要出现在死后
Damn.
我靠
That is a beautiful line.
这话太美了
Right!
对啊
We're so unappreciated.
我们太怀才不遇了
You know, I've been pushing to get you guys a cameo.
我一直在争取给你们找个角色
How cool would that be?
那该多酷啊
I don't know. I mean...
不好说
I'm not an actor, but if you really need us.
我不是演员 但如果你们真需要我们
I mean, it's not set in, um...
还没谈妥
Hey, results!
结果出来了
Hey, it wasn't glass.
不是玻璃
It's aluminosilicate.
是铝硅酸盐
What's that?
那是什么
Aluminosilicate is used
铝硅酸盐是用来
to make the screens for smart phones.
做智能手♥机♥屏幕的
Thanks, Cam. I'll tell Booth.
谢了 凯 我会转告布斯的
Here you go.
给你
You are eating an excessive amount of donuts on this trip.
你这趟甜甜圈是真没少吃啊
Right here. These are amazing donuts.
是啊 这些甜甜圈太好吃了
They're from this place called Huckleberry's.
那家店叫越橘莓
Never had 'em before.
从来没吃过
It's probably one of the best donuts I've ever had ever.
这可能是我吃过的最好吃的甜甜圈之一了
Oh, are you done? Yeah.
说完了吗 说完了
Cam says it seems like the victim's hand slammed
凯说死者的手应该在他被车撞的时候
into a cell phone when he was run over.
猛地撞上了一部手♥机♥
But we already have the victim's cell phone.
但我们已经找到了死者的手♥机♥
Maybe he's got two phones.
他可能有两部手♥机♥
The back-up server.
备份服务器
If Stevens used it for one phone,
如果史蒂文斯一部手♥机♥用了备份
maybe he used it for both.
也许另一部也用了
Just make sure Angela has all the accounts
确保安琪拉拿到所有手♥机♥的
to all the cell phones, okay? Sure.
所有账号♥ 好吗 当然
Now you really should have a bite of this donut.
现在你真该尝一口这个甜甜圈
So, they were right.
他们说对了
Stevens did have a personal phone,
史蒂文斯确实有一部私人电♥话♥
as well as a business phone.
还有一部工作电♥话♥
Now, I'm still
现在我还在
downloading the backup from last Friday night,
下载上周五晚上的备份
and all I've got are some texts, but look.
我拿到的都是些短♥信♥ 不过你看
"I'm aching for you, need it soon."
"我想要你 马上就要"
No wonder movie dialogue is so bad.
怪不得电影对白都那么烂
Yeah, he sent that to Cherie Redfern.
是的 他把这个发给了切丽·雷德芬
Look at her reply.
看看她的回复
"Sorry, baby, not tonight-- filming late."
"对不起宝贝 今晚不行 收工很晚"
It came.
来了
Invasion of the Mother Suckers is ours.
拿到《吸血鬼入侵》了
Now, it's on actual film stock,
是在真正的库存胶片上的
so we need to get a projector.
我们得找个放映机
No. What did you just say?
别说了 你刚才说什么
Cam, nothing, hi.
凯 没什么
Oh, my God, I was hoping that Barry wouldn't remember.
天哪 我还希望巴里不记得这事了
You have to destroy that.
你必须毁了它
No, no, no, no, this is the only copy.
不不 这是孤本了
I was about to start med school
当时医学院要开学了
and I needed the money, and I'm...
我需要那笔钱 我
Oh, my God, I have never been this mortified in my life.
天哪 我这辈子都没这么耻辱过
Cam, you might want to look at this.
凯 你得过来看看这个
Stevens took some video with his phone
史蒂文斯貌似在被害当晚
on the same night he died, apparently.
用手♥机♥拍了些视频
That's Cherie Redfern's trailer.
这是切丽·雷德芬的拖车
Yeah, and that's Jocco Kent-- the director.
没错 这是约科·肯特 那个导演
So Stevens was spying on them.
这么说史蒂文斯在监视他们
Apparently he had good reason to.
显然他有不错的理由这么做
Tell you what, she is open to it.
我跟你说 她是愿意的
Good. Yeah.
很好 是啊
And just so you know, the job has its perks.
如你所知 这份工作是有特权的
Nobody asks us any questions if you catch my meaning.
没人会问什么 你明白我的意思吧
Right.
明白
So this is the first murder you've ever had?
这是你遇到的第一起凶杀案吗
Since I've been here.
来这之后的第一起
Let's make it your last.
就让这起成为你的最后一案吧
Hey, Jocco, pal, let's talk.
约科 朋友 咱们谈谈
I'm shooting.
我在拍戏
No, we're not shooting.
不 没在拍戏
We're gonna cut.
停下
Stop, cut, stop.
停 停止拍摄
Just, whatever it is you say, stop.
不管你们的术语是什么 停下
All I'm trying to do is make some magic,
我所做的不过就是拍一场好戏
a little bit of magic in an otherwise sad and cruel world.
化腐朽为神奇
Why is that so difficult?
怎么就这么难
Why? Because someone has been murdered.
怎么 因为有人被杀了
And now my film is being murdered.
现在你在谋杀我的电影
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表