A worker would thread a rubber band through the torso.
工人会在躯干内部缠上皮筋
The band would serve as a substitute for the ileofemoral,
这些皮筋代替了
pubofemoral and ischiofemoral ligament attachments
髂股 耻骨股骨 坐骨股骨韧带的作用
Exactly. The ligaments were severed
完全正确 在肢体被拉断的时候
as the limbs were pulled apart.
韧带也断了
It was a struggle.
有过搏斗
The evil killer grabbed Prince Charmington,
邪恶的凶手抓住了查明顿王子
our victim said, "No!"
而我们的被害人则嘶吼着不要
A struggle ensued!
搏斗就此上演
Ending with the head of the prince's femur
最终以王子的大腿骨
being torn from the ashtabula.
和他身体分离收场
Why would anyone fight over a toy?
怎么会有人为了玩具斗成这样
Judging from the construction,
从结构来看
this prince is from the original Charmington run, 1967.
这个王子是1967年最早的一批查明顿玩偶
He's worth over $10,000.
他值一万多美元
That would certainly give us a motive for murder.
这为我们提供了谋杀动机
Sorry about the mess.
抱歉这里一团乱
I'm almost finished.
我快完成了
So the FBI dropped off Debbie's home computer.
联邦调查局送来了黛比的家用电脑
I'm telling you, this girl was clean.
我必须得说 这个姑娘安分守己
Zero porn, zero gambling,
不看A片 也不赌博
there wasn't even a dirty picture from a congressman.
甚至连国会议员的艳照都没有
Don't sound so disappointed.
不要这么失望嘛
I did find one thing, though.
但我还是找到了一条线索
So, Debbie had an online alert set up for whenever
黛比设置了一个在线提醒 每当有
vintage or special edition Dillio toys came up at auction.
经典的或者特别版的帝力奥玩具被拍卖♥♥都会提示
But there's only one auction site.
但是这里只有一个竞拍网站
Yeah, because she wasn't interested in the buyers.
是的 因为她不是对买♥♥家感兴趣
I don't understand.
我不明白
She was following the sellers.
她是在追踪卖♥♥家
This one in particular.
特别是这个人
This one has a Prince Charmington horse and jousting knight.
这是查明顿王子坐骑以及枪术比赛骑士套装
Look what she wrote to the seller.
看她写给这个卖♥♥家的话
"The only original in existence was at Dillio HQ. You stole it."
"该商品仅存原件应在帝力奥总部 你偷走了它"
And this one.
以及这一条
"If you don't return what you took,
"如果你不及时归还你偷走的东西
and I mean everything,
我是指所有的东西
I'm gonna call the cops."
我会报♥警♥"
The guy doesn't respond.
那家伙根本没回应
But then...
但是看这儿
"I'm warning you, Debbie, stay out of it."
"我警告你 黛比 不要插手这件事"
This guy knew who she was?
这家伙认识她
I traced the IP address.
我追踪了IP地址
It belongs to her brother.
卖♥♥家是她哥哥
Look, it's not that I don't want you to carry a gun, Sweets.
不是我不想让你配枪 小甜甜
Do you understand that?
你理解吗
It's just that I'm just concerned about your welfare.
我是出于对你的关心
Yeah, 'cause you think I'm incompetent.
因为你觉得我没有那个实力
Guess what. I aced my last practice round at the range.
但是上一次练习 我每枪都在十环内
That's a practice range, all right?
那只是练习 好吗
There's a difference.
实战跟那不同
But you know, when the real guns come out,
你知道吗 如果真的发生枪战
there's no time for thinking.
没有思考时间
It's just reaction, you understand?
而只是条件反射 你懂吗
That's why they put people through Hogan's Alley.
所以我们会被要求通过警技射击训练
You think I'm not aware of that?
你以为我不知道这些吗
Oh, what? Now you're just gonna walk away, end the discussion?
怎么了 你就这样走掉结束讨论吗
Perp, huh? You see what I mean, Sweets?
是嫌犯 明白我意思了 小甜甜
You're too busy talking.
你总是忙着说话
I didn't see him. I'm sorry.
我没看到他 不好意思
Hey, got a minute?
嘿 有时间谈谈吗
Remember me, FBI?
还记得我吗 联邦调查局的
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
Let's say you open up your trunk.
想打开你的后备箱看看
You got a warrant?
你有搜查令吗
Nope.
没有
Okay, then good-bye.
好的 那就再见吧
You have been stealing vintage toys from Dillio
你从帝力奥偷窃经典玩具
and auctioning them online.
然后拿到网上拍卖♥♥
Mail fraud's a federal offense.
邮件诈骗是联邦重罪
So do you still want me to get that warrant,
现在你还需要我出示搜查令吗
or if I were you, hey, I'd cooperate.
如果我是你的话 我就乖乖配合
There you go. Thanks.
这就对了 多谢
Oh-ho-ho! Look what we got here, huh?
看我们找到了什么
Santa came early, didn't he?
圣诞老人提前送礼了 是吗
Red Fred Sub Commander.
副司令红胡弗雷德
I'm guessing you don't have a receipt for that, hmm?
我猜你没有它的收据吧
What do we have here?
看这儿还有什么
Look at that. Is that for Santa's sleigh?
看这个 这是圣诞老人雪橇上用的吗
I bet that jack matches the marks
我打赌这个千斤顶
on the loading dock door at Dillio Toys.
与帝力奥玩具仓库门上的痕迹相符
What do you think?
你觉得呢
You sister must have pretty upset when she caught you
当你妹妹发现你从帝力奥偷窃玩具
stealing toys from Dillio.
挺难过的吧
Yeah, but it's not the first time
是 但这也不是我第一次
I got into a little trouble. She was cool.
惹麻烦了 她之前也没说什么
She threatened to turn you in to the cops.
她威胁说要向警局举报你
All talk! Debbie would never do that to me!
说说而已 黛比不会这样对我的
Really? Because you know,
是吗 因为你知道
if Bianca found out that you were stealing stuff,
如果比安卡知道是你在偷东西
your sister would have lost her job.
你妹妹会丢掉工作
Debbie's identity was tied to her toys
黛比一心一意扑在玩具
and her job at Dillio.
以及她在帝力奥的工作上
She would have been lost without them.
如果失去这些她就一无所有了
I'm her brother! She owes her brother, right?!
我是她哥哥 她为我牺牲一下是应该的
She caught you stealing.
她发现你盗窃
You two get into an argument, she tries to escape.
你们争吵起来 她试图逃走
So what do you do?
然后你干了什么
You hit the cargo door release-- wham!--
你放下了仓库门 轰
squashed your sister like a bug.
把你妹妹像小虫一样压扁了
Debbie was not there when I broke into the factory!
我闯进工厂的时候黛比没在那儿
Really? Because I think that she was,
是吗 我觉得她那时在
and I think she caught you stealing this.
而且我觉得她当场抓住你偷这个玩具
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Was this with her when she died?
她死的时候带着这个吗
You recognize it?
你认识它
Sure. This was Debbie's.
当然 这是黛比的
This was the last thing Mom gave her.
这是妈妈给她的最后一件礼物
And Debbie would never let it get scraped up like this.
黛比决不会允许任何人把它弄坏
Who did it?
是谁干的
That's a valuable doll.
那是一个很值钱的玩具
You're in the business of stealing them,
而你又是专偷这种玩具的
so I'm thinking it was you.
所以我猜是你干的
You want to lock me up for stealing, go ahead.
你想指控我盗窃吗 随便
I didn't kill my sister! I loved her!
但我没杀我的妹妹 我爱她啊
She was all I had!
她是我唯一的亲人了
Hello.
我回来了
So how you feeling?
今天感觉怎么样
Right now, the baby is doubling in weight,
现在 孩子正在快速增重
and her calcaneous is currently
她的脚跟骨正在
kicking my spleen. How are you?
踢我的脾脏 你今天好吗
Fine. Couldn't be better.
不错 好的不得了
The case?
因为这个案子吗
Yeah, yeah, the case.
是啊是啊 这个案子
The case.
这个案子
This woman, she just, you know, suffered
这个女人的整个童年
through her whole childhood
承受了那么多的不幸
to finally make something of herself,
现在终于过上了好日子
and when she does, she just gets murdered.
而这时 她却被谋杀了
You shouldn't get attached to the victims.
你不应该对被害人投入太多私人感情
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表