Really? You damaged his gas tank.
真的吗 你破坏了他的油箱
Sounds like a rivalry to me.
对我来说这似乎就是竞争
If you'll excuse me,
请你原谅
there's a mesocyclone developing.
那还有个迅速发展的中气旋
Meso...?
中气...
I've got to get my crew on the road.
我得赶紧让我的工作人员撤离了
You're going to cut me some slack for lying to Bones now?
你不会再埋怨我我骗骨头了吧
Yeah, no, you totally should've lied.
是的 你就是该说谎
Wait a second.
等一下
Look at the extinguisher on her truck.
看她车上的那个灭火器
Hurry up. Let's go, guys.
赶紧的 该走了 大伙
Bones was telling me about a potential murder weapon.
骨头跟我提到一个可能的凶器
That's the same shape and color.
形状和颜色跟这个一样
I got to get this. Come on, let's go!
我得把它弄下来 快点 我们走
Agent Booth!
布斯探员
Stop Toni and the crew from leaving.
别让托妮和他们离开
You understand?
懂了吗
It's all right, honey.
会没事的 亲爱的
I'm not worried about you.
我不是担心你
Come on!
加把劲
Everyone into the shelter for questioning! No!
每个人都去避难所接受问询 不
We have to get on the road!
我们得到路上去
We have to get the footage!
我们得拍到那些图像
Can't we do this later, after the storm?
风暴过后再问不行吗
Come on! Come on down here!
快过来 快进来
Come on! Go! Just leave it!
快点 走吧 离开这里
Come on, let's go! Don't worry about it!
快点 走 别担心这个了
Go, go, go!
走 快走 走
Hey, Booth!
布斯
Come on! Go, go, go, go, go!
快点 快进来
Booth, get in here!
布斯 快进来
Close the hatch!
关上门
This is a big one.
好大的风暴啊
This is huge.
太大了
I didn't think we were gonna make it.
我们差点没躲过去
You lied to me!
你骗我
Bones, what are you doing? Get inside!
骨头 你来干什么 快进来
Easy.
小心
Get the-- I got it. Couldn't miss this.
拿着 我拿到了 这个不能丢
You could killed yourself, Bones. But I didn't. I'm fine.
你可能会死掉 骨头 但我没有 我好好的
How'd you even know where to find us?
你是怎么找到我们的
I used the cell tower ping method
我使用了助我们找到谋杀文森特·尼格尔-莫瑞
that led us to Vincent Nigel-Murray's killer.
凶手的手♥机♥发射塔定位法
This could definitely be the murder weapon.
这绝对有可能是凶器
I'm telling you, I didn't kill him.
我没杀他
I didn't even know Scott was missing.
我甚至不知道斯科特失踪了
Right, but you knew that he wanted that film contract,
没错 但你知道他想要那电影合约
right?
对吧
I cannot believe you made us miss this. How about you?
我不敢相信你害我们错过了这个 你呢
How long you been working with her?
你跟她共事多久了
Wait, wait, wait. Don't suck me into this.
等下 别把我扯进来
Look, I just shoot the storms.
听着 我只是拍摄风暴
Toni led me to the best footage, and that's as far as we go.
托妮带我拍到了最棒的风暴影像 就是这样
I've been doing some reading
我看了些关于龙♥卷♥风♥
on the rotational behavior of tornadoes.
旋转行为的资料
Have either of you...
你们有没有谁...
Is this really relevant?
这和案子相关吗
This is my first tornado case, Booth.
这是我的第一个龙♥卷♥风♥案子 布斯
You know, you could've just used a telephone?
你打电♥话♥过来不行吗
I find it easier to have direct conversations.
我觉得当面对话更简单
Right, 'cause it's always important to have face time
对啊 在你差点被吹到谷仓里之前
right before you're about to get blown into the side of a barn.
面对面谈话最重要了
Man, this one's huge.
老天 真是够猛的
Okay, did you ever shoot film with Scott Braley, too?
你也和斯科特·布拉利一起拍摄过吗
I tried. I met with him in Virginia last month
我试过 上个月在弗吉尼亚风暴期间
during the storms there.
我和他见了面
He said he'd call me next time he went out,
他说他下次出去就联♥系♥我
but he never did, though.
但是他没联♥系♥
Okay, well, when that huge tornado hit,
好吧 那场大龙♥卷♥风♥袭来的时候
where were you?
你在哪
I was sitting in my motel room like an idiot,
我像一个白♥痴♥一样呆在汽车旅馆里
waiting for him to call.
等着他给我打电♥话♥
I missed the whole entire thing.
我错过了一切
Now I'm missing another one.
现在 我又错过了一次
Did you hear that?
听到了吗
Mother Nature is so incredible.
自然母亲太神奇了
Mother Nature is not real.
自然母亲是不存在的
Okay, how about you?
你呢
You have any dealings with Scott?
你和斯科特相处的怎么样啊
Oh, I don't get to spend much time with the actual chasers.
我跟真正的追逐者待在一起的时间不多
I mostly just drive the film back and forth.
我大部分时间就是载着胶片开来开去
Mm-hmm. And I see you're also a big fan of rainbows.
看起来你还是很喜欢彩虹
I love them. God's promise after every storm.
我爱它们 每场风暴后上帝都会许给我们彩虹
You're wasting your time with us.
你们调查我们就是浪费时间
Someone else was giving Scott a hard time.
让斯科特不好过了另有其人
What do you mean? Who?
你什么意思 谁
I don't know. I heard him on the phone
我不知道 一个半月前我听见
about a month and a half ago, we were at the same rest stop.
他在打电♥话♥ 当时我们在同一个休息地点
He was screaming at someone, it was ugly.
他在朝某个人♥大♥喊大叫 情况很糟
Okay, what were they arguing about?
他们在吵什么
Sounded like money.
听起来是为了钱
From what I could tell, whoever Scott was yelling at,
从我听到的来判断 不管斯科特是向谁吼
Scott owed a lot.
斯科特欠那人很多钱
**Don't forget to call your mother*
*别忘了打电♥话♥给你妈
You gonna answer that?
你不接吗
No. No, I am not.
不 不接
Hey, check it out.
过来看看
The victim designed these recording probeses.
被害人设计了这些记录探测器
He'd set them out in the path of a tornado,
他把它们设定在龙♥卷♥风♥轨道中
and then gather them up after to download the data.
然后在龙♥卷♥风♥过后找到它来下载数据
It's genius.
有才
Dude, this thing is aerodynamically designed
老兄 这个是根据空气动力学设计出来
not to get blown away.
就是为了吹不走
Technology someone might want to steal.
有人可能想窃取这个技术
This guy deserves his own NatGeo special.
这个人应该有他自己的国家地理特别节目
What do you think this thing is for?
你觉得这东西是用来干啥的
That is a miniature tornado.
这是一个微型龙♥卷♥风♥
Saw that on episode six of Wacky Weather Wonders.
我在《诡异天气奇观》第六集见过那个
They made this Wicked Witch out of balsa wood,
他们用轻木做了一个邪恶女巫
got her to oscillate on the top.
让她在上面摇晃
Did you say "Oscillate"?
你说"摇晃"
Yeah.
是啊
Dr. Hodgins?
哈金斯博士
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Looks like winds reached about 160.
看起来风速达到160迈
I can't believe I didn't get any footage.
不敢相信我没有拍下任何影像
Damn it. Look.
该死 看
Over there.
那边
It's a rainbow.
彩虹
All right.
好吧
You see this?
看到了吗
You see all this destruction?
你看到这里被毁成什么样了吗
You still think I'm being overprotective?
你还觉得我对你保护过度吗
You know what, you shouldn't have come.
你就不该来
I got a lot of valuable information, Booth.
我得到了很多有价值的信息 布斯
Plus, it looks like you're the one who shouldn't have come.
再说看起来你才不该来呢
My car!
我的车
That's my car!
那是我的车
Check this out.
来看看这个
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表