why would she be stuffing coupons into her bra?
她为何把优♥惠♥券塞在胸罩里
I'm telling you, it means something.
我跟你说 肯定有某种含义
Yes, honey.
是的 亲爱的
It means that we're overpaying for pudding.
这说明我们买♥♥布丁买♥♥贵了
So you haven't found cause of death?
你还没有确定死因
No, ma'am. So far
没有 目前为止
all the trauma seems to be postmortem.
所有创伤都是死后伤
I have to reconstruct her skeleton
我需要做头骨重建
to see if I can any trauma that might've caused her demise.
看看能否发现造成她死亡的创伤痕迹
And I'm running tox screens
而我将做毒性检测
to see if there was any poisoning or drug overdose.
看看有没有毒素或药物过量的迹象
Then I'll get to piecing that poor woman back together.
那我去把这个可怜的女人组装起来
Michelle.
米歇尔
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
I'm dropping off your keys,
我给你送钥匙
unless you want to take the bus home.
除非你想坐公车回家
Oh, I forgot. Thank you.
我都忘了 谢谢
Oh, Michelle.
米歇尔
This is Finn Abernathy, our new intern.
这是芬恩·阿伯纳西 新实习生
Finn, this is my daughter, Michelle.
芬恩 这是我女儿 米歇尔
Well, I'm very pleased to meet you, Michelle.
非常高兴见到你 米歇尔
Me, too. Cam's told me all about you.
我也是 凯告诉了我很多你的事
She says you're quite the star.
她对你称赞有嘉
Well, that's because your mother
那是因为
doesn't know any other way but kind.
你母亲是个大好人
I'm not sure she was kind enough.
我倒不觉得她有那么好
Well, I can tell you that picture
我至少敢说
she has of you on her desk ain't kind enough.
她桌上那张你的照片不够好
Clearly, they haven't invented a camera that can do right by you.
很明显 没有一架相机能捕捉到你的美
Oh, my God. Thank you.
我的天 谢谢夸奖
Actually, I just read that they developed
事实上 我看报道说
an 18 mega-pixel camera that's quite extraordinary.
新发明的一千八百万像素相机效果非凡
Don't you have guts to play with?
你不是有内脏要研究吗
Yes, I do.
是的 确实
And Finn has a skeleton to reassemble.
而芬恩要去重建头骨
You're right.
你提醒我了
For a second there, you made me forget the horrors of death.
有那么一瞬 你让我忘记了还有凶案
I'll walk out with you.
我跟你一起走
Oh, uh, you can stay?
你可以留下来的
No, no, you're busy.
不 不要 你很忙
I'll see you at home.
回家见
You don't by any chance like bluegrass music, do you?
你不会恰好喜欢蓝草音乐吧
Don't know it.
很不了解
Oh, well. That's gotta change.
那得让你了解了解啊
It makes you feel like your insides are having a party.
听蓝草音乐能让你五脏六腑开起派对
I like parties.
我喜欢派对
This guy here, the driver of the truck,
这个家伙 货车司机
he's been with Fields Market for 15 years.
为菲尔斯超♥市♥干了15年了
He's got two priors for solicitation of a prostitute.
他有两次招♥妓♥前科
Hey, buddy, Special Agent Booth, FBI.
伙计 我是特别探员布斯
What's the deal, man. I got deliveries to make.
老兄 什么事 我还有货要送呢
There's perishables in there.
车上有易腐货物
Well, deal is, we think that this truck
我们认为这辆货车在昨晚
was used to drag a dead body along the freeway last night.
在高速公路上拖过一具尸体
That's a joke, right?
开玩笑呢吧
No, it's not a joke.
不 不是玩笑
Bones, what are you doing? Will you get out of there?
骨头 你在干吗 你能出来吗
Let me do that. Come on. Flesh and sinew.
让我来 快点 肌肉和肌腱
This is definitely the vehicle that dragged the victim.
这绝对是拖过死者的车辆
Okay, th's great. Let's get you out of there so I can...
好吧 太好了 你先出来我才能
Oh, Booth! Stop! I'm looking for evidence.
布斯 住手 我在寻找证据呢
I think the victim's head qualifies.
我认为死者的头绝对算是证据了
I'm telling you, I have no idea
我告诉你 我真不知道
how that woman got under my truck.
那个女人怎么会在我车下面
I'll bet it gets lonely out on the road, right, Alan?
我敢说在路上人会很寂寞 是吧阿兰
Well, that's the life I signed up for.
那是我选择的生活
Hookers, they take off the edge?
妓♥女♥们 为你排解寂寞吗
Nope, not anymore.
我早就不敢那种事了
I'm a happily married man now.
现在我是幸福的人夫
Then your wife might not be so happy to find
那你老婆在你车里发现这些小内♥裤♥的话
these panties in your truck.
可能不会太高兴
You can't be going through there like that!
你不能这么闯进去
Don't you need a warrant?
难道你们不需要搜查证吗
Not when the door's open there, pal.
伙计 门开着就不用了
There's evidence of bodily fluid in some of these undergarments.
部分内衣上有体液的痕迹
Okay, obviously, married or not,
显然 不管你结没结婚
you definitely like to have company on the road, huh?
你都喜欢路上有个伴儿
This isn't what you think.
不是你们想的那样
I was alone last night.
昨晚我是一个人
The panties, they're...
那些内♥裤♥ 它们
Look, you better come up with a good story, 'cause your lawyer's
你最好编个好故事 因为你的律师
gonna need something at your murder trial.
在谋杀案的审理上需要辩护的依据
The panties are mine, okay?
这些内♥裤♥是我的 行了吧
They're mine.
是我的
They don't chafe like man pants.
它们不像男人的内♥裤♥那样磨人
Well, yeah.
是啊
Don't tell my wife.
别告诉我老婆
I only wear them on the road.
我只在送货路上穿这些内♥裤♥
There's no need for embarrassment.
没必要觉得难堪
Even the Norse warriors were frequent cross-dressers.
连北欧战士也经常穿女性衣服
That's fascinating, Bones.
非常有趣 骨头
I'm gonna need to know
我要知道
where this truck stopped in the past 24 hours.
在过去的24小时内 这辆车经过了哪里
I've been to about 50 different markets.
我差不多去了50家不同的市场
You can have my logbook.
你们可以看我的送货记录
I didn't kill anyone.
我没杀人
I just like to feel pretty.
我只是想感觉舒服点
Do I even want to know what you guys are up to?
我需要知道你们在干什么吗
Well, Booth got a list of all the stops the trucker made yesterday.
布斯拿到了那个司机昨天的送货点列表
He covered half the state. If we can determine
他跑了快半个州了 如果我们能确定
the type of pollen our victim inhaled prior to her death
死者死前所吸入花粉的种类
we might be able to actually pinpoint where the truck picked her up.
也许就能确定货车载上她的确切地点了
So, we're gonna make the dead head sneeze.
所以 我们要让死人头打个喷嚏
Uh, if y'all don't mind,
如果你们不介意
I should take the pieces of this frontal bone and zygomatic
我要带走这块额骨和颧骨
so they don't get scrambled in the procedure.
避免它们在这过程中受影响
Be my guest.
请自便
You in a hurry there, Opie?
赶时间吗 奥佩
Let him go, honey.
亲爱的 让他去吧
Yeah, 'cause he's got a big date tonight,
因为他今晚有个重要约会
right, Cam? Date. No, no. It's just...
对吗 凯 约会 不不 那只是
it's just two people going out to do something together,
只是两个人一起出去做些什么
that's all. What do you two know that I don't?
仅此而已 有什么我不知道的事情吗
Finn is going out with Michelle.
芬恩要和米歇尔一起出去
That's awesome!
太棒了
Not... awesome?
不...棒吗
What's wrong? I thought that you liked him.
怎么了 我以为你喜欢他
I like him. I do...
我喜欢他 我是
like Finn, but it's just...
喜欢芬恩 只不过是
he's got a somewhat troubled past.
他有一些麻烦的过往
Yeah, but you were the one who said that was all behind him.
没错 但你说那都是陈芝麻烂谷子的事了
I know, I know, but... Michelle's my daughter,
我知道 我知道 但米歇尔是我的女儿
and he went after his stepfather with a knife.
而他曾经拿着刀对着他的继父
Yeah, but if some jerk was beating my mother,
但是如果有混♥蛋♥殴打我的母亲
I'd have done the same thing.
我也会做出同样的事情
Yeah, I mean, he's a good kid, Cam.
没错 他是个好孩子 凯
Can we just... go back to work?
我们能 专注工作吗
Yeah. Yeah.
好 好
Sure.
当然
You guys ready?
你们准备好了吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表