I don't... somehow he figured out I cheated on him.
我不...不知怎么他知道我出轨了
Booth thinks that Misty's boyfriend, Wes,
布斯认为米丝蒂的男友维斯
went out with the victim to get storm footage.
和被害人一起出去拍摄风暴影像
But when Wes saw his girlfriend's water bottle
但当维斯在斯科特的车里看到他女友的水壶
in Scott's van, he thought they slept together.
他以为他们俩上♥床♥了
So he got angry and hit Scott over the head with the water bottle.
他大怒 便用水壶打了斯科特的头部
Murder by rainbow.
被彩虹杀死
Why the tornado footage?
为什么要看风暴影像
This is Wes's footage-- he told us
这是维斯的影像 他告诉我们
that he was in a motel during the tornado where Scott died.
斯科特被害地点的风暴来袭时 他待在旅馆里
If we can link any of his footage to the same tornado,
如果我们能将他的影像和同一场风暴联♥系♥起来
we can prove that he's lying.
我们就能证明他在说谎
We're comparing the footage that he took around that time
我们把他在那个时候拍摄的影像和我在谋杀现场
to the photos that I took at the crime scene.
拍摄的照片进行比对
We're looking for any
我们在寻找
topographical similarities, structural landmarks, anything.
地形相似点 建筑地标等等
Smart.
聪明
Yeah, except it's not working.
只是一无所获
I can't make out anything besides the funnel cloud itself.
除了漏斗风 我看不出其他东西
This could be any tornado, on any given day.
这可能是任何一场龙♥卷♥风♥ 或是任何一天的
Wait...
等等
the directionality, it's unusual.
方向性 很不同寻常
What do you mean?
你什么意思
The storm chasers said that virtually every tornado
风暴追逐者说基本上北半球的所有龙♥卷♥风♥
in the northern hemisphere rotates counterclockwise.
都是逆时针旋转的
Can you pause this and, and highlight a piece of debris?
你能暂停并标记一处残渣吗
Sure.
好
Play it in slow-motion.
慢速播放
See? This tornado is rotating clockwise.
看到了吗 这场龙♥卷♥风♥是顺时针方向旋转的
It's incredibly rare.
是非常少见的
If there was a way that we could prove
如果我们能找到方法证明
that the tornado that carried the victim
载着被害人尸体的龙♥卷♥风♥
was also rotating clockwise...
也是顺时针旋转的...
Yeah. We can.
是啊 我们可以
The-the weather probe we found at the murder scene.
我们在谋杀现场发现的天气探测器
I downloaded the data.
我下载了数据
Wind speeds averaging 185 miles per hour.
风速平均是185迈每小时
Clockwise rotation.
顺时针旋转
Wes was there.
维斯在那
You lied to us. You were at the murder scene.
你骗了我们 你当时在谋杀现场
This is a lot cooler than the rec room.
这比娱乐室酷多了
This is awesome.
太赞了
You really didn't have to bring me dinner tonight.
你不必给我带晚餐的
Well... I knew you'd be working late,
我知道你加班
and it didn't seem fair for you to miss your mom's meatloaf.
错过你妈妈做的肉糕可不公平
Right.
是啊
Oh, that woman may be off her rocker,
那女人也许有点疯
but... boy, can she cook.
但是老天 她做菜太棒了
You think my mother's off her rocker?
你认为我妈有点疯吗
Sorry. Don't you?
抱歉 你不这么认为吗
Well, no, of course I do, but...
我当然这么认为 但
you've been spending so much time with her.
你跟她总是待在一起
Well, yeah, because I thought we had fun together,
是啊 因为我们之间很愉快嘛
and when she made it very clear that she didn't want you
当她很清楚地表明不希望你
inviting women into the house, I figured...
带女人回家 我就想
it's probably just easier to get her to invite me herself.
还是让她主动请我比较好
So you befriended my mother so that you could have sex with me?
你和我妈做朋友就是为了跟我上♥床♥
Pretty much.
差不多
That makes me feel very odd.
那让我感觉很奇怪
Happy?
开心吗
Oh, my God.
天啊
I think you may be right.
我想你是对的
I don't believe this.
真不敢相信
Honey, I'm sure there's an explanation for this.
亲爱的 肯定有合理解释的
Yeah, he's deranged.
有 他是疯子
Dad! Dad, what are you doing?
爸 你在干什么
Wait, don't yell;
别吵
you'll mess up his dreams.
你会打扰他做梦的
Wait, he's asleep?
啥 他睡着呢
With this on? He likes it. It soothes him.
这么吵的音乐 他喜欢 这音乐使他平静
I tried funk metal,
我试了放克金属
but this child has a distinct preference for
但是这孩子更喜欢
them low-down blues, and that good, rockin' boogie.
那实在的蓝调和那摇摆的布吉
H-How long has he been asleep?
他睡着多长时间了
About four hours.
四个小时吧
I don't believe it.
真不敢相信
I don't believe you still doubt me.
我还不敢相信你们还怀疑我呢
Love you, Dad.
爱你 老爸
And Michael loves you, too.
迈克尔也爱你
And you can come and baby-sit whenever you want.
你随时都可以来看护他
Well, of course I can.
我当然可以
He's tattooed.
你给他纹身了
You, you, you...
你你你
you tattooed my child?
你给我家孩子纹了身
Relax. It's a press-on.
放轻松 是印上去的
For now.
以后纹来得及
Okay.
好吧
Oh, boy... okay.
不妙 要醒
Oh... my God.
我的天啊
Hey.
嘿
How did it go? You know what?
怎么样 你猜怎么着
He didn't even lawyer up.
他都没找律师
I tell you, Bones, I think that he was actually glad he got caught.
我告诉你 骨头 我认为被逮住他很高兴
It's too bad he won't be able to make his movie.
他不能制♥作♥他的电影真是太糟了
I would have liked to have seen that. Right.
我挺想看的 是啊
Listen, uh...
听着
Bones, I do trust you.
骨头 我信任你
Does that mean that you're not going to hover over me,
那意味着你不会那样趴在我身上
like a crab whose mate is about to molt?
就像蟹的伴侣要脱毛那样
I don't actually follow that, but no, I'm not.
我没听懂 但是不 我不会停手
You're not going to stop?
你不打算停手吗
I know it's not fair, but no, I'm not gonna stop.
我知道这不公平 但是我不要停
Why? Why?
为什么 为什么
Because I know that I'm not going to be able to
因为我知道我无法一直保护
always protect you and this beautiful baby.
你和美丽的宝宝
So acting like I can actually makes me feel less helpless.
假装我可以能使我不那么无助
So basically, you're asking me to support your delusion.
也就是说 你要我配合你的妄想
Yes.
是的
That's crazy.
太疯狂了
Well, you got a little bit of the crazy in you, too.
你也有疯狂的一面
Excuse me, but I am a supremely rational person.
乱说 我是个非常理性的人
Really? Walking around these hardwood floors in bare feet?
是吗 在实木地板上光着脚走来走去
I mean, you could get a splinter.
你会被木刺扎到的
I'm gonna go get your slippers. You're...
我去给你拿拖鞋 你
You're starting again. I told you I wasn't going to stop.
你又开始了 我说过我不会停手
Do you want the ones with the little bunny ears,
你要带兔耳朵的
or the slipper socks? What? No. I'm not going to wear them.
还是拖鞋袜 什么 我才不♥穿♥那种
I'm not going to pull a splinter out of your feet.
被扎我可不给你挑刺
I don't have a splinter. You will!
我脚上没扎刺 你会的
No, I won't. Yes, you will!
才不会 你会的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表