And why would they have to get married first?
不然他们刚开始为何要结婚
The families harbored no animosity prior...
在这之前 两家之间并无恩怨...
It's not your problem, Ms. Wick.
这可不关你的事 维克小姐
But it is.
怎么不关啊
These two families are tearing each other apart for no reason.
两家人为了并不存在的理由相互伤害
And you think that
而你认为
you are gonna be able to repair the damage
在过去120年里
when no one else could in the past 120 years?
没人能修复两家的关系 但你就可以
Perhaps it's too big of a challenge for you.
这大概对你来说难度太大了
Fear of failure.
害怕失败
It happens. Excuse me?
难免的 你说什么
I was thinking I could see what chemicals
我在想 我能鉴别出
are in the old bones and...
骨头里的化学物质...
you could analyze the soil
你会分♥析♥土壤
and water tables, but if it's beyond you...
和地下水 但如果你没信心...
Don't.
打住
No. That is not it.
不是 并非如此
It's the truffles. They take precedence.
那就是松露了 它们更重要
I understand.
我理解
Fine. I will help you.
行 我会帮你
But don't dis my truffles.
但不准贬低松露
Here, taste.
来 尝尝
Are you out of your mind?
你脑子进水了吗
I love truffles but those... taste awful.
我爱吃松露 但你这份... 难吃的要死
You're a scientist not a cook.
你是个科学家 可不是大厨
That doesn't make sense.
这说不通啊
You want to know what's in that soil? Fine.
你想知道土壤里有什么 行
I'm gonna run this through the mass spec
我会把这个放进质谱仪里
and find out what's making my truffles taste like poo.
看看究竟是什么让松露变味成"粑粑"了
Oh, oh, don't say "Poo,"
别提"粑粑"
I just ate that.
我刚才都吃了
Don't do that.
别这么干
I'm gonna need a warrant to search
我需要一份搜查令
Norbert Mobley's house.
去搜诺伯特·莫布利的房♥子
You have something to get me out from under this case?
你得给我些跟此案相关的理由
Yeah, yeah, the bullet that killed Babcock
当然 杀死巴布科克的子弹
it was purchased by Mobley.
被莫布利买♥♥走了
How can you be sure about that?
你怎么能确定这点
Because we found the gun shop that made the bullets,
因为我们找到了制♥作♥子弹的军♥火♥店
and it was filled with his great, great,
子弹里装的是
great grandfather's ashes.
他曾曾曾祖父的骨灰
Leave it up to hillbillies to figure out
这帮乡巴佬太强悍了
a way keep on killing after they're dead.
死了后都还能继续危害人间
Very well. Norbert ordered 30 rounds of Stonewall Mobley ammo.
可不是 诺伯特订了30发骨灰子弹
So, you can match the bullets you found
你能确定发现的子弹
to the batch that was made for Norbert?
跟诺伯特定制的是否一致
The ammo's in the house, yep.
是的 子弹就在他家
I'll get you your warrant, cherie.
我会帮你弄到搜查令 亲爱的
And get ready to pucker up,
准备好庆祝吧
because if you solve this one,
因为如果你破了此案
I'm planting a little bit of heaven on you.
我就给你一份大大的奖励
Okay.
好吧
I am not going to out with you to get more truffles.
我可不会跟你再去找松露了
Not so sure I want anymore.
我也不想要了
Oh my, that's not good.
天呐 这可不是好消息
Arsenic, cadmium, lead and copper.
砷 镉 铅和铜
That's great. You were going to poison us.
不是吧 你差点毒死我们
It's probably because of the copper vein.
这很可能是铜矿造成的
I mean, it was mined at the end of the 19th century.
这些矿是在19世纪末时进行开采的
The acid rock drainage, probably contaminated
排泄出的酸性矿水 可能会
the water table with toxic runoff.
污染了地下水
If your truffle is toxic years after the area was mined,
若松露在开采结束多年后还有毒
it must have been deadly in the 1800's.
那19世纪时 肯定也是致命的
Wait, why do we care about the 1800's?
等下 这关19世纪什么事
Because that's when Stonewall and Carlene died.
因为斯通沃尔和卡林就是那时死的
I have to find out where their bodies were found.
我得去找到他们的尸体是在哪发现的
Bones, I thought you didn't trust
骨头 我还以为所有面试过的保姆
any of the sitters that we interviewed.
你都不信任
I didn't. Not on their own.
是不信任 光一人可不行
So, until we find someone suitable,
所以在我们找到合适人选前
I hired two. Two?!
我雇了两个 两个
What, one to watch Christine
怎么 一人照看克里斯汀
and the other to watch the first sitter?
另一个看着第一个保姆吗
Exactly, I thought you wouldn't understand.
正是 我还以为你不明白
Bones, that doesn't make any sense.
骨头 这么做太夸张了
Oh, my sweetheart's back.
我的美人回来了
You didn't have to bring him, you know?
你不用带他一起来的
Well, actually I did.
事实上我需要
He has the search warrant.
他带着搜查令
Here you go, here's the warrant.
给你 这是搜查令
You bought the ammo that killed Tug Babcock.
你买♥♥了杀死泰格·巴布科克的
Ammo was filled with cremains from your great-great-great
子弹里装着你曾曾曾祖父
grandfather, Stonewall.
斯通沃尔的骨灰
So, you going to go get me the ammo, or...
是你自己交出子弹 还是...
am I have to go inside and get it myself.
要我亲自动手
Good luck with that, those bullets were in my parlor.
祝你好运 子弹我放在客厅里
And my parlor's gone.
而我客厅都没了
You didn't remove your possessions
你在房♥子被破坏前
before your house was demolished?
没移走自己的物品吗
I wasn't gonna give no Babcock the satisfaction
我才不会让巴布科克心满意足地
of watching me scramble.
看着我乱作一团呢
I let that lawyer bitch take those bullets,
我让那个律师娘们把子弹带走了
along with everything else.
还有剩下的所有东西
Claire Babcock.
是克莱尔·巴布科克
Look, Claire Babcock just doesn't seem like
克莱尔·巴布科克看起来不像是那种
the type to plug an old man. She'd get her revenge in court.
报复老头的人 她会在法庭上雪耻的
Yeah, that's why she's a good suspect.
是啊 所以她才是头号♥嫌疑人
All right, look, Tug's a Babcock.
泰格姓巴布科克
Claire's a Babcock, right?
克莱尔也姓巴布科克 对吧
Babcocks, uh, they kill Mobleys,
巴布科克们 他们要杀莫布利们
not other Babcocks.
而不是其他巴布科克们
But she has the best motive.
但是她有最佳的动机
This feud's costing everyone a lot of money
因为这些夙怨 法律诉讼
because of those lawsuits, right? Yeah?
花费了大家很多的钱 对吧 是啊
Well, a ton of that of that money goes to her.
大部分的钱都到了她手里
So, if the Tug's cancer made him decide to end the feud,
如果是泰格的癌症使他决定终结这场夙怨
then he would have told his lawyer to stop the lawsuit.
那么他就应该告诉他的律师停止诉讼
There goes all the money she was going to use to get out of here.
这就解释了她要用所有的钱来离开这里
You know what? Good job, Sweets!
你知道吗 干得漂亮 小甜甜
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢你 不谢
I like it when you appreciate my work.
我喜欢你欣赏我的工作
Not a problem, see ya later.
没问题 一会见
'Cause a lot of people don't understand the training
因为很多人不理解我进行的
and the skill that goes in to what I do, based on everything...
那些训练和技能 基于一切...
Bridge too far. You think?
有点过了 你这么认为
Yeah. See ya.
是的 一会见
This warrant was issued without enough cause.
这个搜查令的理由不充分
I could file a harassment suit.
我可以提起骚扰诉讼
That's between you and the judge.
那是你和法官之间的事
Booth? Yeah?
布斯 什么事
This is made by Ashes to Ammo.
这是由"骨灰制弹♥药♥"做的
It says their cremains are from Stonewall Mobley.
这些骨灰是斯通沃尔·莫布利的
That's the same type that killed Tug.
这和杀死泰格那个是一个类型
Oh, look. There's a bullet missing too.
看呐 这里也少了颗子弹
Then I guess you should arrest Norbert.
我觉得你们应该逮捕诺伯特
Those are his bullets.
那些是他的子弹
And he sure as hell wanted Tug dead.
而且他特别想要泰格死
Not as much as you did.
可没有你那么想啊
Those lawsuits dry up, so does your income.
那些诉讼停止了 你的收入也就停止了
You're reaching, Agent Booth.
别太得寸进尺了 布斯探员
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表