Ship 'n' Print is open 24 hours a day.
运印公♥司♥是24小时营业的
Anybody's gonna need a little caffeine
每个值夜班的人
to get them through the night shift.
都得靠喝咖啡熬过去吧
We still don't know what killed the victim?
我们还是不知道凶器是什么吗
Dr. Edison found some defensive wounds,
埃迪森博士发现了一些防御性伤口
and he's determining if one was cause of death.
他在检查其中某个伤口是不是致命伤
What are you doing?
你在干吗
Shaw had some of the FBI techs bring over
肖恩让联调局技术人员把这台复印机
this copy machine.
搬了过来
I'm going to see what
我打算查一查
shipping info is stored in the copier's memory.
复印机内存里都存了哪些邮递标签
You need the whole machine to do that?
需要把整台机器搬来才能查看吗
Shaw didn't want Booth to think that she overlooked anything.
肖恩不想让布斯认为她遗漏了线索
How's he doing, by the way?
顺便问问 布斯现在还好吗
I don't know.
我不知道
He won't talk about it.
他不想谈论这件事
Yeah, well... can't imagine losing my dad.
是啊 真是无法想象失去我父亲会是什么样
I should be able to help Booth, shouldn't I?
我应该帮到布斯 不是吗
Yeah, but what he's going through,
是啊 但他现在所经受的
it's not your fault.
不是你造成的
But you would be able to help Hodgins.
如果是哈金斯 你肯定能帮他度过难关
Booth could help me.
布斯也会帮我
What would you do?
如果是你 你会怎么做
Booth loves you, Brennan, not me.
布斯爱的是你 布纳恩 不是我
It doesn't matter what anybody else would do.
别人怎么做都无所谓
You have to figure out what you can give him
你得想出只有你能给他的东西
that nobody else can.
别人给不了的
Oh, great.
这下"好"了
387 packages were shipped on the day he went missing.
他失踪那天一共发出去了387个邮包
Good luck.
祝你好运
Sheila Burnside has certainly grown
希拉·博赛德跟她中彩票那天的照片比
since the lottery photo was taken.
真是变得前♥凸♥后♥翘♥啊
Oh, with all that money, I'm telling you,
我告诉你 她赢了那么多钱
she can afford to grow.
想怎么凸就怎么凸
Says that she met Hugh while working at Ship 'n' Print.
据称她跟休是在运印公♥司♥认识的
They've been married for three years.
他们已经结婚三年了
Oh, there he is.
他来了
Connor Trammel,
康纳·塔莫尔
manager of Ship 'n' Print, hm?
运印公♥司♥的经理
He doesn't talk to the others.
他不跟其他人讲话
That's interesting.
有意思
There is Ralph Berti.
这位是拉夫·伯蒂
Started working at Ship 'n' Print
苦逼的离婚导致他倾家荡产
after a bitter divorce wiped him out.
之后开始在运印公♥司♥工作
So you think showing them old mug shots is gonna help?
给他们看以前的嫌犯照片会有用吗
It's the same principle as a Rorschach test.
这跟罗尔沙赫氏测验是一个原理
Allows them to open up and drop their defenses.
可以让他们放开自我保护的外壳
Right.
好
I'm Special Agent Booth.
我是特别探员布斯
This here is my associate, Dr. Lance Sweets.
这是我的同事 兰斯·斯维斯医生
I can help with grief counseling, if necessary.
如果需要 我会帮你们做心理疏导
Uh, yeah, Connor told us what happened to Oliver,
好吧 康纳跟我们讲了奥利弗的事
and it's just awful.
太可怕了
So, we just want to help.
我们就是来帮忙的
Right?
对吧
Yeah, of course.
当然
Yeah, yeah.
是啊
Well, perhaps you can help us find his killer.
你们也许能帮我们找到杀他的凶手
Yeah. We have some customers here from Ship 'n' Print
这些是有伤人罪案记录的
who have criminal records for assault.
运印公♥司♥顾客
Maybe you recognize someone
请你们看看他们几个
who had an altercation with Oliver.
有没有谁跟奥利弗发生过冲突
For sure. Definitely.
当然可以
We'd get a lot of creeps in there.
我们见过很多怪人
I remember him.
我记得这位
Don't you?
你不记得了吗
Yeah.
记得
Uh, you know what? I do.
啊 我想起来了
He was a real trouble maker.
他总是惹麻烦
He, uh, he stole a box of yellow highlighters once.
他有一次偷了一盒黄色高亮笔
I don't remember him.
我怎么不记得他
You're kidding, Connor. I do.
你在开玩笑吧康纳 我记得
Me, too. Definitely.
我也记得 绝对没错
He screamed at me once. Right, Hugh?
他有一次朝我大喊大叫 对吧 休
And then, uh, you reported it to Connor.
然后你还报给康纳了
No, you didn't.
不 你没有
Yeah, I did.
我报了
Maybe you have a reason to protect him, Connor.
难道你有理由包庇他 康纳
You all have it out for me because I stayed.
因为我留下来工作 你们一直看我不顺眼
You have to admit, it's pretty whacked.
你不得不承认 那样做真的很傻
Yeah, I mean, there was a lot of money, and you just stayed.
是啊 你赢了那么多钱 却选择了继续工作
Excuse us for a moment.
不好意思 打扰一下
We just need to, uh, run that suspect
我们得在系统里
back through our system.
查一下那个嫌疑人
Just keep looking.
请你们继续看照片
Yeah, Sheila knew that fingering one of those mug shots
希拉知道只要在那些照片里找到
would've taken the heat right off of her.
一个嫌疑人 她的嫌疑就没有了
Yeah, but her husband is clearly the submissive one.
是啊 但他老公明显缺乏主见
He's the one who cracked.
他暴露了一切
She could've gotten him to kill Oliver.
如果她让他去杀死奥利弗 他都会照办
Did you see the way...
你看到他...
I mean, he's a piece of work.
这人太极品了
Hold on. Booth.
稍等 我是布斯
Every time an employee uses the printer at Ship 'n' Print,
运印公♥司♥的员工每次使用打印机前
they have to punch in an I.D. Code first.
得先输入一个身份密♥码♥
Wait, well, who printed the labels?
等等 邮递单据是谁打印的
Ralph Berti.
拉夫·伯蒂
Ralph Berti.
拉夫·伯蒂
Thank you.
谢谢
I didn't kill Oliver.
我没杀奥利弗
I liked him. Kind of.
我还算喜欢他
Kind of?
怎么个还算
He was a goody two-shoes, you know?
他是个老好人
A reformed drinker, did everything by the book.
他曾经酗酒 现在戒了 循规蹈矩
Not really a fun guy.
挺无趣的一个人
Oh, so you figured he wouldn't enjoy all those millions.
所以你们觉得一千多万奖金给他就是浪费
No, no, not like that.
不不 不是那样的
We know Oliver picked some
拉夫 我们知道中奖的彩票
of the winning numbers, Ralph.
有几个号♥码是奥利弗选的
He should have gotten the money, too, right?
他也该分到奖金 不是吗
Okay.
好吧
The five of us bought the ticket together.
我们五个人一起买♥♥的彩票
We were saving his share until he came back.
我们一直把他的那部分存着 等他回来
We didn't kill him for it.
我们并没有为了这钱杀他
Amazing how these four are always changing their story all the time.
这四位一直在改变他们的供述 真有意思
That is the truth, I swear.
我发誓 我说的是实话
Right, I would believe you,
好吧 我也想相信你
but we have these.
但我们有证据
These are logs of the employee codes used on the printer.
这是打印机里保存的员工密♥码♥使用记录
All right? The labels for the boxes that contained
装奥利弗尸块的那几个箱子的
Oliver's body parts, all right,
邮递标签都是
they were all posted using your code.
用你的密♥码♥打印出来的
You're kidding.
你不是在开玩笑吧
No, I'm not kidding.
没有 我很认真
Does it look like I'm kidding? No.
我看着像是在开玩笑吗 不
Everybody used my code because it was 1234.
所有人都用我的密♥码♥ 因为它是1234
It doesn't get easier than that, right?
还有比这更简单的密♥码♥吗
If you check the printer memory,
如果你去检查打印机的存储器
I'll bet 90% of the time, the code that was used was mine.
我敢打赌 90%的情况都用我的密♥码♥
I still haven't been able to determine cause of death.
我还没能找出死因
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表