I'm at work, so I focus on work.
我在上班 所以我得专心工作
We have to compartmentalize our lives.
我们必须把工作跟家庭分开
And you can do that?
你能做到吗
I have to.
我必须这样做
Okay, well, I can't,
好吧 但我不行
so I just break the rules, right?
所以我只能违反一下规章制度
And it feels good, doesn't it?
感觉棒极了 不是吗
Christine.
克里斯汀
So, is that all you need?
看看照片就不想她了
I'll see her soon enough.
我很快就能去看她了
Let me know if you can identify the injuries
你把骨头数据输入电脑 如果能判断出
when you input the bones.
伤口的情况就打电♥话♥告诉我
Sure.
当然
Until then, mister.
小家伙再见了
Until then.
再见
No wonder they couldn't hear us knocking.
怪不得她们听不到敲门声
That is scary.
太吓人了
Trading and using coupons releases dopamine as a reward.
交换和使用优♥惠♥券时大脑会释放多巴胺
The feeling is very addictive.
这种感觉很容易上瘾
It's like with you and gambling.
就跟你对赌博上瘾一样
Really? I'm not like these freaks, okay?
真的吗 我才不像这些怪人们
Hey, hey, hey, FBI. Hey.
哎 哎 哎 我们是联邦探员
Listen, i'm looking for the Deal Diva.
听好了 我要找省钱天后
I'm the diva.
我就是
Real name is Rhonda Fitzgibbons.
真名叫朗达·费茨基布斯
Can I help you?
有事吗
Booth, look what she's holding.
布斯 看她手里拿着的东西
Dr. Saroyan says we're looking for something
瑟罗医生说我们要找的东西
with sharp corners. I need to see that, please.
带有锋利的边角 把那东西给我看一下
No way, I don't care
不行 就算你是
if you're the damn president, you ain't touching my coups.
总统也别想碰我的优♥惠♥券
Fine, we'll just do this the hard way; you're under arrest
好 那我们就只好来硬的 你被逮捕了
for impeding a federal investigation.
罪名是妨害联邦调查
What are you doing?
你们在干什么
I didn't agree to those deals.
我没同意跟你们做交换
I'm giving you half off a teeth cleaning.
我用五折洗牙的优♥惠♥券跟你换
No, get away from my coups! Come on.
不行 快放开我的优♥惠♥券 快
I'm a good person.
我是个好人
I use half my coupons to buy groceries for the food bank.
我用一半的优♥惠♥券买♥♥食品捐给慈善机构
What about your e-mail to Barb?
你给芭玻发的电子邮件是怎么回事
Please, I was angry,
我当时在气头上
and I said things that I shouldn't have said,
就说了些不该说的话
but I wasn't gonna kill her.
我并没打算杀死她
Why don't you tell us about your relationship with Barb.
告诉我们你跟芭玻的关系怎么样
Well, we used to be best friends,
我们之前是最好的朋友
and I was the one who turned her on to couponing,
是我把收集优♥惠♥券的活动介绍给她的
which was big mistake because she turned into a monster.
这显然是个大错 她变成了一个魔鬼
Two weeks ago,
两周以前
I wouldn't share my 20% chicken thighs,
我有个鸡大腿打8折的优♥惠♥券没给她
and she bashed my head into a shopping cart.
她就抓着我的头去撞购物车
Maybe that's where you got
也许这就是你
your revenge Thursday night at the market.
周四晚上在超♥市♥想要报的仇吧
No... Well, your coupon carrier
不 你装优♥惠♥券的盒子
matches the description of the murder weapon.
符合凶器的特征
But I wasn't even
但上周四晚上
at Fields Market last Thursday night.
我根本不在菲尔斯超♥市♥
Why don't you check my receipts if you don't believe me.
如果你不相信我 自己看这些收据吧
Every store I've been in since my fight with Barb.
跟芭玻吵架之后去过的所有商店都在里面
These will tell you where I was on Thursday.
收据能证明我周四的行踪
Check these. Oh, it's a lot.
检查确认一下 有很多张呢
Just check the receipts.
让你检查你就去查
Hey, Cam.
你好 凯
Michelle, you brought lunch.
米歇尔 你给我送午饭来了
You are the perfect daughter.
你简直是世上最好的女儿
It's for Finn. Oh.
是给芬恩的 哦
He said he didn't think D.C. Had any good catfish,
他觉得华盛顿特区没有好吃的鲶鱼
so I brought him a sandwich from Mister A's.
所以我就在A先生餐馆买♥♥了三明治给他
I was gonna take him, but I couldn't wait.
本来打算带他去的 但我等不及了
I just wanted to come say hi. Huh.
我就是来跟你打个招呼 哼
What was that?
什么意思
What was what?
什么什么意思
That "Huh."
你刚才哼我
That's your I-don't-agree-with-what-you're-doing,
每次你不同意我的想法又不想明说
but-I'm-not-gonna-say-anything huh.
的时候 你就哼一下
No, it was just a huh, Michelle.
没有 只是个单纯的哼 米歇尔
Nothing more.
没有别的意思
Good, then I'm gonna go give Finn his catfish
很好 那我就去把鲶鱼送给芬恩了
before it gets cold.
趁着它还热乎
No, you can't
不行 你不能去
because he...
因为他...
is busy right now,
他现在正忙
and I don't want you two to see each other anymore.
而且我不想让你们两个再继续见面了
That was more words than I was expecting.
我靠 怎么一下子说了这么多话
Wait, are you serious?
等下 你不是认真的吧
Yes.
是的
I-I'm sorry, but I know how you tend to get
对不起 但我知道你一谈起恋爱
with new relationships.
就不顾一切
I'm happy, is that wrong?
我开心难道有错吗
Well, the last time you were happy,
你跟上个男朋友也很开心
you sacrificed a great college education
为了跟他在一起 你甚至
to follow your boyfriend.
牺牲了你进名牌大学的机会
I just don't want to see you get hurt again.
我只是不想再看到你受伤
You mean the way Finn tried to hurt his stepdad?
这难道是因为芬恩伤害了他的继父的事吗
You are my daughter.
你是我女儿
It's my job to protect you.
我有责任保护你
I may be your daughter, but I'm also 18,
我是你的女儿 但是我已经18了
and that means if I can vote and go to war,
我有表决权也能够参军
I can certainly choose who I date.
我也可以自♥由♥的恋爱
Yeah, but you can't drink.
是的 但你还不能喝酒
You're still not allowed to drink.
你还是不允许喝酒
The forensic accountant compared Rhonda's receipts
法务会计师比较了朗达和芭玻的收据
with Barb's to see if their paths crossed.
看她们那天有没有相遇
So Rhonda's alibi holds?
所以朗达的不在场证明成立啦
I'm afraid that means more work for Dr. Brennan.
布纳恩博士恐怕还要忙下去了
How is she holding up?
她怎么样
What do you mean?
什么意思
Just being back at work and away from the baby
第一次离开她的宝宝
for the first time; that can be tough.
回来上班应该不容易吧
Well, you know, she's making the day care people crazy.
她除了让那些日托的人伤透脑筋之外
She's fine.
她挺好
And she has you.
她至少还有你
I was on my own.
我那时只能靠自己
You have a baby?
你也有孩子吗
Yeah.
是的
Um, a son.
儿子
Danny, he's three.
他叫丹尼 3岁了
My mom watches him while I'm at work.
我上班了就让我妈管着
Danny.
丹尼
I didn't know.
我都不知道
And you shouldn't.
你也不必知道
I'm a special agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation,
我是联邦调查局的特别探员
and that's all that matters here,
那才是最重要的
and I wasn't looking for special treatment.
我也不要什么特殊对待
That's right, I know.
是的 我知道
Special agents.
特别探员
Bet you're a great Mom.
你肯定是个尽职的妈妈
Uh, the forensic accountant did note that, uh,
法务会计师还说芭玻和
Barb and her husband have a joint credit card.
她丈夫用联合的信♥用♥卡♥
So? Most couples do.
大部分夫妻都是啊
Yeah, but the receipts that he checked
但是他发现上个月有四次
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表