I understand.
我理解
This case must have been difficult for you,
这个案子对你来说肯定不容易
since the victim was pregnant and so am I.
因为死者和我一样都怀孕了
You would have drawn parallels.
你会把两者联♥系♥起来
Yeah. I-I guess I did.
好吧 我想是吧
I think this experiment has been successful.
我认为这个实验很成功
I find that I can now put myself in your shoes
我发现我现在可以站在你的立场上想问题
and feel empathy.
去感同身受
Also...
还有
I owe you an apology.
我欠你一句抱歉
An apology?
一句抱歉
Wait a second.
等一下
Is this you apologizing to me
你是在向我道歉
or me apologizing to you for something
还是我要为我不明白的事
that I don't understand?
向你道歉
I understand how upset you must have felt,
我理解你当时有多难过
not to have been included at the ultrasound.
我去做超声波时没叫上你
While I wish I could
虽然我希望我能够
undo what I've done to you, I can't.
重新来过 但那不可能
That's okay.
没事
You know what, apology's enough.
你知道吗 道歉已经够了
Really?
真的
Because I have more.
因为我还有别的
I'll always take more.
当然多多益善啊
What'd you have in mind?
你还有什么
Well, the doctor made me a DVD of the ultrasound.
医生把超声波报告做成了DVD
Although the resolution isn't ideal,
虽然清晰度不是很完美
I feel certain that you will enjoy seeing this.
但是我很确定你会喜欢的
Of course I'm gonna enjoy seeing...
我当然会喜欢看
Look.
看
That's the heartbeat.
那是心跳
You're happy.
你很开心
Of course I'm happy.
我当然很开心
Look at that.
看看那个
She kicked.
她踢了一下
She has your prominent mental protuberance.
她遗传了你突起的颏隆凸
Is that a good thing?
那是好事吗
Yes.
是的
It's a very good thing. Right?!
那是很好的事 我就说嘛
Did you hear that? Did you hear that?
你听到了吗 你听到了吗
You have my probamental protuberance.
你有了我的什么隆凸
How about that, huh? Oh, she's kicking.
多牛逼啊 她又踢了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表