Sure. She could have adopted the persona of a criminal
当然 如果她那时与一名罪犯为伍的话
if she was connected with one at the time.
她可能会形成一个罪犯的身份
Cops arrested the man with her at the time.
警♥察♥逮捕了当时跟她在一起的男人
He's in a halfway house.
他在管教所
I'm gonna talk to him this afternoon.
我今天下午会去找他了解情况
She never mentioned any of this to you?
她对你从未提及过此事
I can check my records again,
我可以再查一下我的记录
but I'd remember something like that.
但如果有这种事我会记住的
The particulates in the skull fracture Dr. Brennan found
布纳恩博士在头盖骨发现的微粒中
turned out to be synthetic pyrogenic silicas,
含有焦化的合成二氧化硅
melamine resins and titanium dioxide.
蜜胺树脂和二氧化钛
It's a paint manufactured in Germany
那是一种德国制♥造♥的涂漆
for the German military.
用于德国♥军♥用
So she was killed by a German soldier?
这么说她是被德国士兵所杀
I don't know who killed her, but I do know what did.
我不知道杀手是谁 但我知道凶器是什么
Das ist ein Glock Feldspaten.
格洛克军用野战铲
It's a field spade used for digging trenches and for gardening.
是一把用于在野外挖掘战壕和园艺的铲子
And graves, it seems.
看起来还能挖坟墓呢
What's that at the end of the handle?
把手后面是什么东西
It's a 175-millimeter saw blade.
是175毫米锯刃
Just the size for jamming through the roof of someone's mouth.
刚好和刺穿某人上颌的器具尺寸相符
You got arrested for the break-in where she got shot.
你在她被枪击的地方因私闯民宅被捕
Yeah. Served 60 days for breaking and entering, and they
没错 强行入侵他人住♥宅♥服刑六十天
set me up in this halfway house.
然后他们就把我安排到了这个管教所
So you haven't seen Claire since the break-in?
那么自从破门而入后你没见过克莱尔
Claire?
克莱尔
Yeah, Claire.
没错 克莱尔
I don't know what she told you,
我不知道她是怎么跟你说的
but her name's Brenda. Brenda?
但是她叫布兰达 布兰达
Yeah. What'd she do?
没错 她犯什么事了
She got herself killed.
她被谋杀了
That's harsh.
那可真悲剧啊
Right.
是啊
How'd you guys meet?
你们是怎么认识的
I saw her walking along the side of the road
我看见她在大街上闲溜达
looking pretty roughed up,
看起来挺窘迫的
so I gave her a lift, and we hit it off.
所以我让她搭了我的车 我们一见如故
Whether her name was Brenda or not didn't matter.
她叫布兰达或是别的什么无所谓
I got my secrets, she had hers, right?
我和她都有各自的秘密 对吧
Right. So,
对 那么
there aren't any locks in the halfway house here?
这个管教所都不锁门吗
Hey, no, forget it. I didn't kill her.
没有 想都别想 我没杀她
You can ask any of the supervisors.
你可以随便问那些看守
I been a regular Boy Scout since I been here.
我来这之后就乖得跟个童子军似的
Boy Scout. Hamilton State Park,
还童子军呢 汉密尔顿州立公园
that's not too far from here.
离这不太远啊
Hamilton? That where they found her?
汉密尔顿 你们在那找到她的吗
Near that, uh, old oak grove?
在那个老橡树林里吗
Could be.
有可能
That bitch.
那贱♥人♥
There was a canvas bag that was buried there.
那还埋着一个帆布包
Is that where you put all your stash
你是不是把抢劫的
that you got from your break-ins?
赃物都藏那了
I'm not saying anything.
我什么都不会说的
Of course, we never found the bag,
随便你 反正我们没找到那个包
so it can't be used in the evidence against you.
也没法把那用作证据起诉你
Then again, if you don't cooperate,
但话又说回来 如果你不肯合作
any prosecutor is gonna think that you killed her.
任何检察官都会认为是你杀了她
Okay...
好吧
the bag was mine.
那包是我的
There you go.
这不就得了
There was almost 80 grand in there.
那包里差不多有八万块
She must've brought someone along to help her dig it up.
她一定是带着某人帮她挖出来
Who? How am I supposed to know?
谁 我怎么会知道
I was locked up for four months.
我蹲了四个月的牢呢
You know, I always knew there was something off about her.
我总觉得她有问题
Serves her right, getting killed.
被人杀了 活该
Wish I'd done it myself.
真希望是我杀的
So, creating a simplified timeline
建立一条简单的时间线
will help us construct a coherent narrative, right?
能帮助我们知道事件的来龙去脉 对吧
The duck sauce is where Claire suffers her initial injury.
鸭酱代表克莱尔最初受伤的时候
We don't know what the injury is.
我们还不知道她受了什么伤
Doesn't matter. For our purposes, it's duck sauce.
这没关系 为了捋顺思路 鸭酱代表就可以
That's where Claire gets amnesia,
到这里克莱尔失忆了
loses contact with her husband and her past life.
与她的丈夫和过去的生活断了联♥系♥
Now at the eggrolls, Ricky Duval picks her up,
到了蛋卷这里 里奇·杜瓦尔遇到她
and in a fugue state, she becomes Brenda.
在神游状态下 她变成了布兰达
These soy sauce packets are their crime spree,
这些酱油包代表了他们疯狂作案
ending with the lettuce cups
直到这些生菜沙拉
where she gets shot.
代表她受到枪伤
Now when Ricky is arrested,
当里奇被逮捕后
she starts to have flashes of her previous life
她脑海中开始出现过去生活的闪影
and winds up wandering around the fried rice, which is D.C.
直到她流浪到炒饭这儿 也就是华盛顿
She's brought to Yazrick for treatment
她被带到雅茨瑞克那儿接受治疗
at the fortune cookies
以这些幸运饼干表示
and begins the slow process of recovering her memory
开始了缓慢的恢复记忆的疗程
until she is finally murdered and buried
直到最后被杀害直至掩埋
at the orange slices.
在橙子切片这儿
That's the simplified version? Well, I could add in
这就是你所谓的简化版 我本可以
recovered memories in chronological order
把恢复记忆的部分加入到这个时间序列中
if you're finished with the lo-mein.
如果你吃完了你的捞面
Booth.
布斯
It's me.
是我
I have a favor to ask you.
我想请你帮我一个忙
Anything.
任何事
Listen, first, I don't think I've been very fair.
听我说 首先我得承认我之前并不公平
What?! Where?!
什么 在哪儿
Bones!
骨头
Bones! Bones!
骨头 骨头
Bones, where are you?!
骨头 你在哪儿
Here. Here, Booth.
这儿 这儿 布斯
Oh, God. Are you hurt?
噢天哪 你受伤了吗
I'm just stuck.
我只是被卡住了
Just get me out. All right.
快把我弄出去 好的
But don't break the Egyptian vases.
但是别弄坏了那些古埃及花瓶
They were just delivered today.
它们是今天才运到的
I'm going to get this...
我要把这搬走
Okay. How did you do this?
你是怎么跑到这下面来的
I don't know. I'm just so big.
我也不知道 可能因为我太胖了
My center of gravity must have shifted and I fell.
肯定是一时重心不稳然后摔了一跤
Are you sure you're okay?
你确定你身体没事吧
Yeah, positive.
是的 我确定
Just get one shot. Not funny.
再让我拍张照 这一点都不好玩
Right okay, well,
是啊 好呗
it's a little funny, you have to admit.
你得承认 还是有点好玩的
Why didn't you just call the security guard?
你为什么不直接叫保安来呢
I didn't think of that. I just thought of you.
我没想到叫保安 我当时只想到了你
Right. Okay. You okay?
好了 你还好吧
Yes.
是的
Baby's okay? Yes.
孩子也没事吧 没事
All right, Bones, I'm, uh...
骨头 我想说
I'm sorry-- I-I'm sorry about, uh-- about before
对不起 对不起因为之前
and you know, and pushing you.
逼你作决定[也有推你的意思]
Actually you were pulling me. And it worked very well.
事实上你是拉我起来 而且干得不错
No, I meant about finding a place to live.
我是指之前说另找地方一起生活这件事
I just-- I want our kid to know that I'm not my dad.
我希望我们的孩子能觉得我不同于我父亲
I just want him to know that
我只是希望他知道
I was a good dad who gave him a real home--
我是一个好父亲 可以给予他真正的家
our home.
我们的家
Why didn't you just say that?
为什么你之前不说
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表