Bones S07E10
识骨寻踪 第七季第十集
So, when I called in sick this morning,
我今早打电♥话♥请病假的时候
I hung upside down in gravity boots
还特地穿着倒立靴倒吊
so my voice sound all nasally.
让我的鼻音重一点
For me, it's all about the setup the day before.
我是全靠头一天做功夫
A well-planted cough here, the sneeze there.
时不时地咳嗽一下 打个喷嚏
My boss wound up telling me to stay home.
结果我老板主动叫我待在家里休息
Dude, we are so set.
兄弟 咱俩还真是准备充足啊
Hey, slow down. I don't want to end up
慢点 我可不想待会把腿摔折了
with a broken leg which I can't explain.
到时候没法解释
Ah, damn it!
该死的
Hold up! I'm caught on a branch or something.
等下 我的脚被树枝之类的卡住了
What?
什么
Help, Doug! Help me!
救命 道格 救我
I think I really am going to be sick.
我这回是真的要吐了
Help me!
救我
Dr. Hodgins...
哈金斯博士
Yeah? Help, please.
什么事 请帮我一下
This just came for you, whatever it is.
我不知道这是什么 不过是给你的
Oh, my God.
天啊
It's my evaporator.
这是我的蒸发器
God, it looks beautiful, doesn't it?
天啊 真是太漂亮了 对吧
It looks expensive.
看起来很贵
Yeah, well, nothing but the best for the Justice League.
是贵 不过正义联盟肯定要用最好的
You've been buying a lot of toys lately.
你最近买♥♥了不少玩具
These are the latest in high-tech scientific equipment.
这些都是最新的高科技设备
I mean, look at this: I just used
你看 我刚刚才用
the variable thermostatic incubator to hatch a chlamydosaurus.
这个温度变换孵化器孵出了一只斗篷蜥
You have a budget, Dr. Hodgins, which I oversee.
哈金斯博士 你的预算归我管 是有限的
Do these things fall within that budget?
你的预算够买♥♥这些东西吗
Oh, come on.
拜托
What business doesn't operate on credit?
有什么生意是不透♥支♥的
Ours --
咱们这行就不透♥支♥
and your department is tapped out.
你的部门已经超出预算了
Well, hey, I mean, there's just one more thing.
不过还有一样东西
I saw this TEC-Cooled...
我前两天看到了一台热能转化器
This is Dr. Saroyan.
我是瑟罗博士
Of course I can spare him.
我当然可以把他借给你
I'll send him right out.
我现在就派他过去
Booth and Dr. Brennan need you at a body find.
布斯和布纳恩博士需要你去一个弃尸地点帮忙
They're going to text you the location.
他们会用短♥信♥把地址发给你
And start thinking about which machines you're sending back.
与此同时 你考虑一下要把哪些仪器退回去
What? No. Wait, I can't get rid of any of these.
什么 不 等一下 一样也不能少
These are like my children.
它们就像我的孩子一样
Make the choice or I'll make it for you.
快点决定 不然我就替你决定了
I love you.
我爱你
You know, I would buy them myself,
我本可以自己买♥♥
but it is against Jeffersonian policy.
但杰斐逊实验室的政策又不允许
Really not that interested, Hodgins.
我对这事不感兴趣 哈金斯
Let's just focus on the work, all right, buddy?
专心工作 好吗 伙计
Victim is male, judging by a heart-shaped pelvic inlet.
根据心形的骨盆口来判断 死者是男性
Right. Not to mention his oversized wedding ring
更别提他左手还戴着
right there on the left hand.
一枚超大的结婚戒指
Can we hurry this up, Bones?
咱快点 好吗 骨头
Do you have another murder I don't know about?
你有其他凶案忙着处理吗
Booth's son is coming back from England today.
布斯的儿子今天要从英国回来了
His plane lands at 11:00.
他的飞机11点就到了
Oh, right. Parker's been gone for a while, right?
对哦 帕克去了有一段时间了
Actually, four months, okay?
实际上 他已经去了四个月了
Hope he's not calling soccer football.
希望他不会开始管足球叫橄榄球
Parker's very excited to meet his new sister.
帕克很想见见他的妹妹
I can imagine.
可以想象
And a new house, a new room.
还有新房♥子和新房♥间
I bet he gets to buy a new toy every now and then.
他肯定时不时地就会买♥♥上个新玩具
Enough.
够了
Right. Okay.
好吧
Given the size of this blowfly larvae,
根据这只绿头苍蝇幼虫的大小来判断
I'd say our victim died three days ago.
死者死于三天前
Great! Perfect!
太棒了 完美
Let's just bag this puppy up and get it back to Jeffersonian.
咱把尸体包起来送回杰斐逊实验室吧
I don't want to leave Parker stranded at the air...
我不想让帕克在飞机场等...
We're still missing the victim's head, Booth.
我们还没找到死者的头 布斯
You really need that?
真的需要他的头吗
Right, okay. That was a bad question. Okay?
我知道这问题问得很烂
I'll tell you what. You look over there
这样吧 你到那边找找
and I'll look over here.
我到这边找找
We have to be methodical.
咱们得有系统地来找
Skull retrieval requires the use of physics, anatomy,
要想找到头骨必须用到物理学 解剖学
and the careful reading of geological terrain.
和对地形的缜密分♥析♥
Ah, that sounds like it's going to take a long time.
听上去要很久唉
And I gotta...
可我还得
Since the head is commonly the first to dislodge during decomp,
鉴于头部通常是尸体腐烂时最先脱落的部分
it could have washed down the hill during last night's rain.
它有可能是昨晚下雨的时候被冲下山去了
These rivulets from the downpour probably acted as troughs.
降雨形成的小溪有可能就成为了水槽
Great, okay. So it's somewhere down there. Let's go.
这么说头骨就在下面了 走吧
To the untrained eye, yes,
在普通人看来是如此
but I can actually analyze the viscosity of the mud...
但是我可以分♥析♥出泥土的粘稠度
And factor in the orifices
人类头骨中的空洞
in the human head that can catch or snag
有可能会被泥土中的垃圾或是碎片挂住
on debris and alter its course.
从而改变路线
See, when you're an expert,
当你是这方面专家的时候
you can actually see the trajectory...
你就能看出滑落的轨道
Guys, you know what? It's taking too long.
同志们 这实在太费时间了
All right, I don't know why you make such a big deal about...
我真不明白你们为什么要这么小题大做
Hey, you found me.
你找到我了
Well, we found it.
我们找到头骨了
Hey, can we go to the airport now? Huh?
我们现在可以去机场了吧
I'm so glad you're back, buddy.
你回来我太高兴了 伙计
And so is Christine.
克里斯汀也很开心
She's so little.
她好小啊
Yeah. Oh, I think she's smiling at you.
是啊 她好像冲你笑了
You think? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
So, what do you think of your room, bud?
你喜欢你的房♥间吗 伙计
It's just like your old one. Awesome.
跟你之前的一样 酷毙了
I think you should take her.
还是你抱吧
Right. Yeah. Okay. Easy.
好吧 来 慢点
I don't want her to hate me.
我不想让她恨我
She's not going to hate you. You're her big brother.
她不会恨你的 你是她哥哥
Come on, huh?
别瞎想了
It's all right.
没事的
What do you think of that?
这个怎么样
I got the old RC truck out. Found it.
我把之前的遥控车找出来了
You think it still works? Of course it does.
你觉得它还能玩吗 当然能啦
Me and Christine, we put some batteries in it this morning.
我和克里斯汀今天早上给它放了电池了
And we took it for a few laps.
还让它跑了几圈呢
Listen, Bones had to go to the lab, and, so maybe later,
骨头得去实验室 所以也许晚点
you, me, and Christine -- we can make spaghetti meatballs, huh?
你我还有克里斯汀可以一块做肉丸意粉 怎么样
Christine can't really do the things you say, Dad.
克里斯汀还不会做这些事 老爸
I know, buddy.
我知道 伙计
We're all just really happy that you're back.
我们只是很开心你回来了
You like her.
你喜欢她
I love her.
我爱她
Just like I love you.
就像我爱你一样
Okay?
知道吗
Okay? Look at that.
看咱一家人
Can I just lie down? I'm tired.
我能躺会吗 我累了
Sure, yeah, um...
当然
Yeah, it's probably just jet lag, right?
你可能是时差没倒过来
Before you know it, you'll be back on American time, right?
不过用不了多久你就回到美国时间了
Hey, buddy.
伙计
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表