I'm really glad you're back.
你回来了我真的很高兴
See ya.
回头见
The stomach and the pyloric sphincter are intact,
胃部和幽门括约肌还完好
so there's a good chance I'll get a look at this guy's last meal.
所以我可以看看他最后一餐吃了什么
Yummy.
美味
Pulp cavity depth on the maxillary central incisor
上颌中切牙的齿髓腔深度表明
gives us an approximate age of 26 to 36 years old.
死者的年龄介于26至36岁之间
Hey, didn't Parker get here today?
帕克今天不是回来了吗
Yeah, just a couple of hours ago.
是啊 几个小时前刚到
How did it go with him and Christine?
他和克里斯汀相处的怎么样
Christine met him at the airport with us.
克里斯汀跟我们一起去机场接的他
Parker hugged her and she spit up on him,
帕克抱了她 她在帕克身上流了口水
but Parker didn't seem to care.
但是帕克好像不介意
So, you think it's working out?
这么说你觉得他们相处得还不错
Yes, why wouldn't it?
是啊 没有不融洽的理由呀
Well, as an anthropologist,
作为人类学家
you know that every culture has stories
你应该知道每个文化中都有一些
about the dangers of having stepchildren.
继母和继子或继女无法和睦相处的故事
Cinderella. Exactly.
像是灰姑娘 正是
Sibling rivalry is a common and necessary sociological imperative.
手足之间的竞争是普遍和必须的社会规则
Since it is, it doesn't concern me any more
既然这样 我无需担心
than the discomfort of childbirth.
这就跟生孩子时的疼痛一样自然
Your attitude is very impressive.
你的态度真难得
Of course it is.
当然
There's a perimortem wound on the victim's right ischial spine.
死者右坐骨棘上有一处在致死时造成的伤痕
Well, it is consistent with a stabbing injury.
这符合刺伤的特征
If the external iliac artery was severed when he was stabbed,
如果在他被刺时 髂外动脉被刺穿了的话
that could give us cause of death.
那就是死因了
Your equipment costs millions.
你的仪器也价值上百万美金啊
Hey, I haven't been allowed to upgrade my system all year.
我已经整整一年都没更新我的系统了
But we are still the best.
但是我们的还是最棒的
Yeah, but you haven't gotten
但你的面部重建
a hit on your facial reconstruction yet.
也还是没找到匹配结果啊
Well, nothing over a 20% match.
没有超过20%匹配度的
All I'm saying is there's probably
我只想说也许
a piece of equipment that could help.
真的能有一个仪器是能帮得上忙的
Or he has no record or driver's license,
或者是系统里没有他的记录 驾照
or anyone who reported him missing.
或者没人报案说他失踪
Whose side are you on?
你到底站在哪一边
I'm just saying that sometimes you can go a little overboard.
我只是说有时候你的确有点过
What's that supposed to mean?
这话是什么意思
The motion sensors in our bedroom that control the blinds?
卧室里那个控制百叶窗的运动传感器
When we have sex,
每次做♥爱♥时
they open and close and open and close.
百叶窗就会来回不停地开开关关
Okay.
好吧
Sorry. I didn't mean to listen to that.
抱歉 我不是有意偷听的
I just happened to be here and my ears opened...
只是碰巧进来 又控制不了耳朵
Cut to the chase, Clark.
说正题吧 克拉克
Right! Okay, listen, I think I know why you can't get a hit.
我知道你为何找不到匹配记录了
We've got the victim listed at 5'5".
我们认为死者的身高是1米65
Yeah, because that's what you told me.
是的 因为是你告诉我的
I know, but that's before I discovered
我知道 但那是在我发现
his pump bump and his mallet toe.
他有跟腱止点末端病及槌状趾之前
That doesn't sound good.
听着不是啥好事
Well, markers on his right
是他的右脚
distal interphalangeal joints and calcaneus--
远趾节间关节和跟骨的问题
now, usually that's associated with women who wear heels,
通常 这些症状出现在穿高跟鞋的女性身上
but they're also found in men who wear lifts.
但在穿增高鞋的男性身上也发现过
So try listing his height at 5'8".
试试1米72
Oh, that did it.
找到了
Tony Cole.
托尼·科尔
Hey, look, reported missing by his wife.
瞧 他妻子上报他失踪了
Talk about issues.
还真是有心结啊
This guy lies about his height on his driver's license.
他申领驾照时谎报了身高
Lucky you knew about the lifts, Clark.
多亏你对增高鞋有了解 克拉克
Oh, don't get snotty, Ms. Montenegro.
别惹我 马尼古小姐
I could tell this whole lab about your blinds.
我会把你们的那点私事告诉整个实验室
Open, close. Open, close.
一开一合 一开一合
So, when was the last time
你最后一次听到你丈夫的消息
you heard from your husband, Mrs. Cole?
是什么时候 科尔夫人
Last Friday.
上周五
Tony sent me a text after work.
托尼工作结束后发短♥信♥给我
It said, "Don't hold dinner. I'm going to be late."
说"晚饭不用等我 我会晚点到家"
Was it typical for him to stay out late?
他经常会晚回家吗
No, he was always home with his family.
不 他是很顾家的人
He helped my son with his homework every night.
每晚都跟儿子一起做作业
He practiced karate with him on the weekends.
周末跟儿子一起练空手道
He was a good man.
他是个好男人
We're not saying he wasn't a good man.
我们并不是说他不是好男人
We're just trying to understand what happened that night.
只是想弄清楚那晚发生了什么
Did you notice any unusual behavior?
他有任何不寻常的举动吗
Was he under stress?
是否压力很大
Tony's work was really getting to him.
托尼的工作让他很费神
He owned... a Spark & Steel truck.
他开一辆斯帕斯蒂卡车
And this new guy ... Karl something
有个新人 好像叫卡尔
was horning in on his territory.
跟他抢生意
Tony said he was just awful.
托尼说他很不友善
Awful how?
怎么不友善了
He would make fun of how short he is,
那人总是嘲笑托尼矮
to intimidate him.
恐吓他
So your husband was self-conscious about his height.
你丈夫对自己的身高很在意
We noticed he wore lifts.
我们发现他穿增高鞋
Tony took enough grief in school to last a lifetime.
托尼在学校里遭受的嘲讽让他纠结了一辈子
And now this jerk is trying to take his route too.
而现在这混♥蛋♥又想抢他的生意
I mean, that would stress out anybody, wouldn't it?
换做是谁都会很烦恼 不是吗
Would you, um, know where we could find this Karl?
你知道到哪里找到这个卡尔吗
Well, it shouldn't be hard.
应该不会太难
Just check with the Spark & Steel Company.
问斯帕斯蒂公♥司♥就知道了
Spark & Steel, right.
斯帕斯蒂 好的
Are you in a hurry?
你着急走吗
Yes, I am.
是的
My son's coming home from a weeklong class trip,
我儿子就要从集体出游回来了
and I have to find a way to tell him that his father's dead.
而我要想该如何告诉他 他父亲去世了
I examined the cleaned ischial spine
我检查了清理后的坐骨棘
and I found more than we bargained for.
有意想不到的发现
Yeah, that looks like the typical weapon.
看着像是凶器
It was lodged deep in the bone.
卡在骨头深处的
If the victim was stabbed in a front-facing attack,
若死者从正面被人捅了
we should be able to figure out the length of the weapon.
我们就能确定凶器的长度
At least seven inches long.
至少17厘米长
That would definitely have severed
那肯定会割断
the right common and external iliac arteries.
右髂总动脉及外动脉
You found cause of death, dude.
你找到了死因 伙计
That I did, bro.
可不是 老兄
Can you determine what the metal is?
你能确定是哪种金属吗
Sure. Yeah, I will use my new mass spec,
当然 我会用新的质谱仪
which I intend to keep.
那仪器我准备留着
That'll narrow down... it'll determine,
就能排除... 能确定
you know, the tensile strength,
拉伸强度
and I can also use it to narrow down
我还能用它来推断出
what he was stabbed with.
死者被什么捅了
What?
怎么了
Right, okay. Just call when you find out
好的 等你发现
the tool truck's next stop. Thanks.
卡车下一站是哪 告诉我 谢谢
They should have the guy's route.
他们拿到了那家伙的路线
So, he should be close by.
应该就快找到他了
I think when we get home,
我想既然帕克来了
we should do something together as a family
等我们到家后 我们一家人
since Parker's home now.
应该一起做点什么
Great, great. I'd love that idea. Like what?
好啊 好主意 做什么呢
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表