Well, it's a buyer's market, I told you.
告诉过你 这是买♥♥方市场
Go!
加油
Fumble! Yes!
漏球 好
Touch... down!
触地得分
Go, Big Red! Huh?
前进 红雀[美国亚利桑那红雀橄榄球队]
That was very loud, Booth.
布斯你的声音太大了吧
It's sports. It's supposed to be loud.
这是体育节目 就应该大喊
Well, when we find the house,
等我们找到房♥子后
I don't want a TV in our bedroom.
我不想在卧室里放电视
Research shows that it can compromise your sex life.
研究表明那会影响你的性生活
We'll get a big one for the family room, how's that? Okay?
我们在客厅放台大的 怎么样
This one has a nice family room. Look at that.
这套房♥子有个不错的客厅 你看
That's nice, isn't it?
挺不错的 不是吗
And you want a yard, right?
你想要个院子 对吧
Yeah, it has to be a big yard.
还要是大的院子
Enough room for a swing set, and uh...
够放一架秋千 还有...
Oh, and a tree house, I've always wanted a tree house.
还有树屋 我一直都想要个树屋
Me, too. Right?
我也是 是吧
I thought it would make a great lab.
可以做为不错的实验室
We can have whatever life we want.
我们想要什么生活都可以
You know that, right?
你知道的 对吧
New memories, new life.
新的记忆 新的生活
Belly rub.
摸摸肚子
Oh, got to rub the belly.
要摸摸肚子
Rub-a the belly, rub-a the belly.
摸摸肚纸 摸摸肚纸
Kiss-a the belly.
亲亲肚子
Hello, little baby in the belly.
肚子里的宝宝你好啊
This... this one has a pool, too.
这套还带一个泳池
How much does that cost, that place there?
那套要多少钱
Oh, it's just a little over $3 million.
刚刚三百万多一点
What?
什么
Whoa, wait a second.
等等
Hold on, I can't afford that.
我可付不起那些
But I can.
我可以
I just got a big advance for my next book.
我刚收到我下本书的预付款
No, no, no. Uh-uh. 50-50 straight down the line.
不行不行 必须五五分
Then we're going to have to inflate the pool.
那我们只好要充气的泳池了
It makes for some great memories, right?
那也算是很好的回忆 对吧
Wouldn't you like to have horses, though?
你不是想要马吗
Oh, God, horses.
哦老天 马
Why did I think this was going to be easy?
我怎么会以为这件事很简单呢
That's what you like about me, I'm not easy.
你不是正喜欢我不简单这一点吗
Not all the time.
并不是所有时候
Well, it's a fact that males usually prefer women
事实上男性更喜欢
they have to hunt for...
具有挑战性的女性...
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表