FBI Special Agent Booth.
联调局特别探员布斯
We're looking to get some information on this guy.
我们在调查这个人
Santiago Valmont, he was spotted here last Tuesday.
桑迪亚哥·维蒙特上周二在这里出现过
No, man, I never heard of him.
哥们 我从来都没听说过他
Really?
真的吗
We know that you were busted last year
普拉巴 我知道你去年因为
for selling drugs, Poorab.
贩卖♥♥毒品被抓了
No, man; no, no, man; I'm clean.
等下哥们 我可不吸毒了
Yo, I'm like, in the program clean, man.
我已经进过戒毒所了
So you wouldn't mind cooperating with us, right?
那你就不会介意跟我们合作了吧
Yeah, man, yeah. Damn.
对对对 当然
Right there...
这是照片
This dude's rockin' straight up women hair.
那哥们一头女人头发真酷啊
He's actually rockin' no hair at the moment, he's dead.
他现在没头发可酷了 他死了
Ah, man, dude.
哥们 天呐
You know what, man? Yo, my brother,
这样吧 俺兄弟
he was working on Tuesday night, right?
周二晚上在上班
He's in the back making samosas.
他在后面做炸饺呢
I'm gonna go get him for you, all right?
我现在就去叫他好吧
Yo, Ravi, hey man! Time to do some public service, bro!
拉威兄弟 出来做好事啦
Agent Booth. Yeah.
布斯探员 怎么啦
Blue liquid.
蓝色液体
The stuff he was doused in, huh? Mmhmm.
浸泡死者的液体 正是
Poorab!
普拉巴
Hey!
嘿
All right.
别动
Booth...
布斯
What?
怎么了
Look at that! That's a lot of hair!
好多头发啊
Yeah.
对啊
I don't think Santiago was the only one who got scalped.
看来桑迪亚哥不是唯一被割头皮的人
Great. Just let me know when he has his PD, Okay? Great. Thanks.
等他有公辩了告诉我 谢了
Poorab won't talk?
普拉巴不肯合作吗
No, not till he has his public defender.
他要有公设辩护律师才肯
You know, this is not what I need.
这可不是我需要的
I got so much on my plate right now.
我现在已经焦头烂额了
I don't need his grief.
我可不想再出岔子
Who, Dr. Brennan? Huh?
谁 布纳恩教授吗
It's a communication issue, isn't it?
沟通问题 是吗
You know what, Sweets,
小甜甜
my life is not a game show, all right?
我的生活不是竞猜游戏节目
You know, if you don't deal with communication issues
但如果你现在不解决沟通问题
right away, they can fester,
情况会恶化
and cause serious damage to a relationship.
然后会影响到你们的关系
It's not that, I just.
不是沟通问题
Look, I think she's feeling a little unattractive
我只是觉得她生了孩子以后
since having the baby, that's all.
觉得自己不够漂亮
Oh.
这样
Oh, what?
怎样啊
It's very common for a new mother to experience
新妈妈对自己的身体产生
a certain degree of body dismorphism.
一定程度的不认同是很正常的
Disma... what?
什么烂糟的
Dismorphism. Dismorphism.
不认同 不认同
Dismorphism. What is that?
不认同 那是什么
It's a condition related to body image.
与身体形态相关的症状
Have you told her lately that she looks...
你最近有没有告诉她 她很
Of course, and she does.
那还用说
All right? All the time I'm telling her she looks great.
我每次都告诉她 她美翻了
But I just think that,
但是我觉得她
she feels like I'm shining her on, that's all.
认为我只是在敷衍他
Oh, well, you need to show her that she's wrong.
那你就要证明她错了
Buy her something that, you know, makes her feel...
给她买♥♥些让她觉得
...beautiful.
漂亮的东西
Cupcakes?
杯子蛋糕吗
Lingerie.
贴身内衣
No, I... Oh.
不
It's a lingerie store.
那是家情趣商店
You gotta be kidding me.
你开我玩笑啊
Women love lingerie.
女人都爱贴身内衣
I buy it for Daisy all the time.
我常给黛西买♥♥
You know I'm right.
你知道我说的对
All right.
好吧
Here we go.
进去吧
Sequins, colors. These are crotchless.
亮片 颜色 这些下面是开口的
Crotchless, wow, you, I think you know
天呐 我觉得你好像
a little bit too much about this.
知道得太多了点
Daisy's adventurous. Huh?
黛西喜欢尝试新东西
You know what, this is a bad idea. Let's go.
这可不是什么好主意 走吧
What?
什么
Perhaps this bralette is more to your liking?
你可能更喜欢这个胸罩
It comes with these delicious panties.
还有配套的性感小内♥裤♥
Um, I'm just looking.
我只是到处看看
If you want something more intimate...
如果你还想要更亲密的
No. Yeah, he does.
不 他当然要
What size is she?
她穿几号♥
Well, I don't know. You see, she just had a baby.
我不知道 她刚生了孩子
Are we talking apples or melons?
她是苹果型的还是蜜瓜型的
Mangos.
更像芒果吧
You looking at her fruit?
你看她胸部吗
I am a doctor.
我可是个医生
Just accept the help.
就接受帮助吧
No, no, ma'am. Ma'am, I don't need that many.
小姐 够了 我不要那么多
I'm just looking for one thing.
我只要一件
Actually, one small little thing.
其实只要一个很小的东西
Not too small.
也不要太小
One thing? Yeah.
你只给为你生了
For the woman who just had your baby?
孩子的女人买♥♥一件东西吗
What?! Come on.
什么 别这样
If you want this relationship to last,
如果你想关系长久
you'd better let me help you.
你最好听我的话
You pulled me away from examining the bones
你把我从研究骨头那拉过来
to play with the biggest hair ball on earth?
就为了看世界上最大的毛球吗
It's one paper, Mr. Vaziri; not the Nobel Prize.
瓦齐里 只是篇论文又不是诺贝尔奖
Did Hodgins tell you? Angela?
哈金斯告诉你的吗 还是安琪拉
Emilio in the parking garage.
车♥库♥的埃米利奥说的
And since Booth thinks the victim's hair may be in here,
鉴于布斯认为死者的头发可能会在这里
we are on tweezing duty
我们就得把每组头发
until we separate and I.D. every follicle.
分开并且将每一个发囊的身份都确定
Thank you, mid-17th-century immigrants.
快♥感♥谢17世纪中期的移♥民♥们
What are those things?
这些是什么
Wool carders.
这叫羊毛分离器
I got them from the colonial New England diorama.
我从新英格兰殖民立体模型区拿来的
Now, if these honeys can separate wool and human hair,
如果这些宝贝能够分离羊毛
human hair should be a piece of cake.
应该也能轻易分离人类的头发
Beats tweezing.
可比镊子强多了
Carder up, Mr. Vaziri.
瓦齐里先生 开工吧
Hey, I figure if we grab a snack now,
我在想如果我们现在吃点零食
we can dish for about eight minutes,
我们就能聊八分钟
and then we can pump later on.
之后就更有劲头了
It's a glamorous life we lead, isn't it?
生活真美好不是吗
I'm working.
我在工作
I know. I'm interrupting.
我知道 我有意打扰你的
I got you a grilled veggie pita, by the way,
我给你买♥♥了煎蔬菜皮塔饼
because I know you're a wild woman.
因为你口味独特
I've noticed some damage and scarring
我观察到了一些并没有在安琪拉系统上
that didn't show up on the Angelatron.
显示伤痕和伤疤
Oh, really?
真的吗
Arastoo's going to be bummed.
阿♥拉♥斯图要失望了
He thought he was on a roll.
他以为他好运连连
More importantly,
更重要的是
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表