T9, C2, C5, and then the T1,
然后是T9 C2 C5 接下来是T1
but with both transverse processes removed.
但是两边的横突都被切除了
Why are we writing all this down again?
我们为什么要把这个顺序再记录一遍
Because the killer did not reorder
因为凶手把这二十四节连接的椎骨
24 articulating vertebrae just for kicks and giggles,
重新排列一遍 不仅仅是为了好玩
and that makes this some kind of cipher,
所以这肯定是某种密♥码♥
which means I need the order written down
也就是说我必须在你把这些骨头
before you go running the bony bits through the wash cycle.
冲洗之前把它们的排列顺序记下来
Okay, continuing.
好吧 继续
T7...
T7
I'm telling you, my grandfather would expect me
我跟你说 我的祖父肯定期望
to know what to do.
我知道该怎么做
I ever tell you that he was a code breaker
我有告诉过你在二战时期
back in World War II, huh?
他是一位密♥码♥破译员吗
Worked for Admiral Nimitz.
他为海军上将尼米兹工作过
Mine worked for Colonel Chicken.
我祖父为肯德基上校工作
What? It's kind of military. He had a uniform.
怎么 他也算个上校 他穿的是制♥服♥
The C4...
C4
also has the right transverse process removed.
右侧横突同样被切除了
It all means something.
这肯定意味着什么
I just have to figure out what.
我要做的就是弄明白
Uh, you sure I can't grab a smoke?
你确定我不能抽烟吗
I'll tell you what-- we'll let you trash your lungs
告诉你 审讯过后
on your own time. Come on, man,
就可以去吞云吐雾了 别这样 老兄
just a couple puffs.
就抽两口
You have quite a record here.
你的犯罪记录相当惊人啊
Burglary, car theft.
入室盗窃 偷车
Maybe one of these guys out there got some nicotine gum.
说不定外面有人有尼古丁口香糖
No.
没有
Also says here that you graduated
这里还说你从小偷小摸
to a couple pops for violent assault.
升级到了暴♥力♥袭击
That's what we call a pattern of escalation.
我们把这称为犯罪类型升级
Pattern of what?
类型啥
Escalation, Sam.
升级 萨姆
Things just started to get worse and worse.
事情会变得愈发不可收拾
Okay, maybe I made a couple bad moves,
我以前是做过些不好的事
but it's a whole new me.
但我现在已经改过自新了
I mean, I have an important job
我现在的工作非常重要
preserving our national heritage.
保护国家遗产
You kill cockroaches.
你是灭蟑螂的
Obviously you don't understand museum hygiene.
你显然不了解博物馆清洁的重要性
Mama roaches-- they have, like, 40 babies a pop.
母蟑螂一次可以产40多个卵
They eat the paint, the wallpaper,
它们会啃食涂料还有墙壁
and drop their roach feces
还会到处拉屎
all over the historical artifacts.
破坏历史文物
No kidding.
不是吧
I'm our nation's front line of defense.
我站在保卫祖国第一线
Against roach poop.
对抗蟑螂的粪便
It's very stressful, which is why I need my smokes.
这份工作压力很大 所以我才要抽烟
Uh, Agent Booth, you recall the, um,
布斯探员 你还记得
profile we discussed.
我们讨论过的侧写吗
Oh, right, he has a higher IQ.
是的 他的智商要再高点
Yeah.
是的
I guess we can let Sam slide on this one, right?
我想我们可以放萨姆一马了
That's a giant relief.
总算松了一口气
So can I have my smokes back?
现在可以把烟还给我了吗
The guy we're looking for glitched out security cameras
我们找的这个家伙在没被拍到的情况下
without getting caught on film,
破坏了监控摄像头
so he definitely knew of a blind spot.
他肯定知道有个盲点
So I'm assuming you do, too.
我猜你也知道
Me?
我
Why, why would I know?
我怎么会知道
Because I don't think you can go 15 minutes
因为你基本上15分钟
without having a cigarette.
就要抽一支烟
You get caught on camera, you lose your job.
如果被摄像头拍到 你的饭碗就不保了
You swear I won't get in trouble?
你能保证我不会有麻烦吗
We swear.
我们保证
Okay.
那好吧
Yeah, there's a blind spot.
有个盲点
I ran her facial reconstruction through Missing Persons.
我把她的面部重建结果在失踪人口资料库查过
Nothing.
什么都没有
It's the DNA results.
DNA的结果出来了
This has got to be some kind of record.
真是够快的
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Something wrong?
怎么了
They found a match for all five blood samples
他们找到凶手留下的血♥书♥
from the killer's message.
五个血样的结果了
Oh, it's our lucky day.
那太好了
No.
不
The blood is from five different FBI agents
血样是五位华盛顿特区
from the DC field office.
联邦调查局外勤探员的
What part of "no comment" Do you not understand?
你听不懂"无可奉告"这四个字吗
My source told me
我的线人告诉我
the dead girl's spine was tied together with human gut.
那个死掉女孩的脊柱是用人的肠子接起来的
No comment to that either?
对此你没什么可说的吗
I have a whole bunch of comments,
我有很多话想说
and they all have four letters.
但都不是什么好听的
W-W-Whoa, who's this guy?
这个家伙是谁
Ezra Krane--
艾瑞扎·克莱恩
I'm with the Washington Standard.
我是《华盛顿快报》的记者
I have questions about the museum murder.
我对博物馆的谋杀案有些疑问
Great, public affairs, second floor.
很好 到公共事务部去 在两楼
How are newspapers supposed to compete with the Internet
你们这些人什么都不肯透露
when you people won't even throw us a crumb?
我们报社怎么和网络抗衡
We are trying to solve a brutal murder.
我们在调查一桩令人发指的凶杀案
Maybe after that, we can have a chat about your business plan.
也许等我们有空了 再跟你聊你的商业计划
Come on, just cut me a break, will you?
别这样 给点料吧 行吗
The paper just laid off 60 people
报社刚刚辞退了60人
and I have a wedding next month.
我下个月还有一场婚礼等着要办
We'll send you a blender.
我们会送你个搅拌器的
I have a source, Caroline.
我有一个线人 卡罗琳
I want a name. You know I can't do that.
给我名字 你知道我不能告诉你
Wait a second, there's a murderer out there.
等一下 凶手还逍遥法外
If you have information,
如果你有任何信息
you have to hand that over to me now.
你都必须马上告诉我
If I name my source, no one ever talks to me again.
如果我透露了线人名字 再也没有人会来找我了
Then leave or I'll arrest you.
那就赶快走 要不然我就逮捕你
Come on, is this really necessary?
拜托 真的有必要吗
Don't tempt me. Get lost.
别挑战我的耐心 快滚
March. Okay, fine.
走 好 我走
Bye. I'm leaving.
再见 我走了
Either we have a leak, cher,
要么我们有人走漏了消息 亲爱的
or the killer is talking to the press.
要么就是凶手联♥系♥了媒体
We'd better solve this
我们最好赶紧破案
before the whole thing turns out to be your fault.
免得最后搞得一切都是你的错
Dr. Brennan, you have to trust me on this.
布纳恩博士 你得相信我
This killer is intelligent, manipulative,
这个凶手十分聪明 控制欲强
and hungry for attention.
而且极度渴望关注
Also very well versed in anatomy.
而且精通解剖学
Ooh, here's one that's in our price range.
这个在我们的价位之内
"Adorable fixer-upper with natural landscaping."
可爱的待修房♥并带有园林景观
No, no, no, no. That means a small house with weeds.
不不 那潜台词是房♥子特小还长满野草
Bring your own bulldozer.
还得自带推土机
Look, the blood at the scene clearly indicates
听着 现场发现的血迹很明显表明
he was targeting the FBI.
凶手针对的是联邦调查局
"Artistic bungalow
充满艺术气息的平房♥
with wood-like floors in secluded setting."
仿木地板 环境僻静
A shack with purple walls,
墙壁被刷成紫色的窝棚
cracked linoleum.
破烂的油毡地板
Bottom line is, given your condition, I don't think
我要说的是 以你现在的情况 我认为
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表