FBI? Where's my shirt?
联调局 我的衬衫呢
Seriously, you didn't know how that was going to end?
你真的不知道不说穿上裤子会是什么情况吗
All right, thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Well, the girl swears they just met.
女孩发誓他们刚刚认识
Okay, well, we'll run a check.
我们会去查实的
Meantime, I want you to meet Nolan.
同时 我给你介绍一下诺兰
Says here that he's been Scott's,
说他是斯科特的
uh, driver for the past three seasons.
前三季的司机
Why do you still have his vehicle?
为什么你还开着他的车
I've been holding it hostage.
我一直留着它当抵押品
Scott had cash flow problems this season.
这一季 斯科特现金周转有问题
He hadn't paid me yet.
他还没付钱给我呢
I got fed up,
我受够了
said I wasn't going to drive anymore until I got paid.
告诉他如果不给我钱 我是不会给他开车的
So what were you doing out here where all these storms hit?
风暴侵袭的时候你在干吗
Were you trying to sell this vehicle?
你想要卖♥♥掉这辆车吗
You saw what I'm doing-- that girl?
你看到我在干什么了 那个女孩
She's what we call a, uh, chaser chaser-- storm groupie.
她就是我们称作 追逐者的追逐者 风暴迷
Someone who's aroused by extreme weather patterns.
容易被某种特定天气激起性♥欲♥的人
It's, uh,
这是
human sexuality...
人类的性行为
"Groupie" pretty much spelled that out to me.
一提"迷"我就明白啥意思了
Got that.
知道了
This little baby sure has gotten me a lot of tail.
这个小宝贝真的让我有不少追随者
Be sorry to see her go.
看她离开真心疼呢
It's a sexy vehicle.
很性感的车
Honey.
亲爱的
Those are particulates, not Michael.
那些是微粒不是迈克尔
You don't have to keep moving like that.
你不需要一直那样晃动
I... I didn't even know I was doing it.
我都没意识到我在这么做
Michael only falls asleep when I oscillate.
迈克尔只有在我摇晃他的时候才会睡着
Coffee wore off, huh?
咖啡劲过去了吧
Yeah.
是的
We'll get through this.
会撑过去的
So these are the particulates? Yeah.
就是这些微粒 是的
If you cross-reference the concentration
如果交叉对比
of various particulates with the topographical data
各微粒的含量和已知的
you have regarding the storm's path,
风暴路径中的地形数据
then you can determine the murder site.
就可以确定谋杀地点
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
You're so brilliant. You, too.
你太聪明了 你也是
Trying to make another kid?
还想要一个孩子吗
Hi, Dad. Stopped in to daycare,
你好 爸爸 我去了日托所
and it turns out they don't seem to have those rules you made up.
那边并没有你所编造的规矩
I can explain that.
我可以解释
That's... I'm getting the feeling that you don't trust me
是 我感觉我单独和我的亲外孙在一起
to be alone with my own grandbaby.
你们不放心
Of course we do.
当然放心
That's...
才
so not true.
不像你说那样呢
I played stadiums
在你还裹着尿布的时候
every night back when you were in diapers.
我每晚都在体育场演奏
You were backstage at every single show.
每场演出你都在后台
You think that did her any harm?
你觉得那让她受害了吗
All the books say that a strict routine is crucial, so...
所有的书都说规律的作息非常重要 所以
We just want to be there when you're with him.
我们只不过是想和你一起陪着他
Until he gets regulated.
直到他作息规律了
Well, I'm leaving tomorrow, baby girl,
我明天就走了 宝贝
and, uh, doesn't seem right for that little guy
让小家伙错过和他外公在一起的
to miss out on even one minute hanging with his grandpa.
哪怕是一分钟都是不对的
So the National Science Federation
全国科学♥联♥盟
is making a, uh, IMAX film about tornadoes.
正在制♥作♥一部有关龙♥卷♥风♥的IMAX电影
Let me guess-- Scott was trying to get the contract?
让我猜猜 斯科特想要得到合约
Right, so the filmmaker is going to ride along with a storm chaser
没错 制片人想要和风暴追逐者
for five seasons, gathering footage.
开始为期五季的行程 收集影像
How much is the contract worth?
合约值多少钱
Half a million dollars.
50万美金
That was supposed to be a whistle.
原本该是口哨声
My tongue's coated with cheese.
我舌头上都是奶酪
Look at the, uh, storm chaser who got the contract.
看看 得到合约的风暴追逐者
Antonia "Toni" Lawrence.
安托妮娅·托妮·劳伦斯
Yeah, I need some water. Right.
我要喝点水 没错
Turns out that Scott
原来去年斯科特
had Toni arrested last year.
害托妮被逮捕了
Criminal mischief?
犯罪性质的恶作剧
He accused her of putting sugar in his gas tank
他指控她在他的油箱内放了糖
to keep him away from the storms,
以此让他远离风暴
and the charges were eventually dropped,
指控最终被撤销了
but still, right? Right.
但还是有嫌疑 对吗 对
Well, Toni must be around here somewhere, right?
托妮一定也在这附近 对吗
Considering the storm system.
考虑到这风暴体系
Bureau is tracing her credit cards now.
局里正在追踪她的信♥用♥卡♥记录
Why are you lying to Dr. Brennan?
你为什么骗布纳恩博士
I mean, you told her that a team
你告诉她有个小组
was going to North Carolina-- that's us.
去了北卡罗来纳州 不就是我们吗
There's a lot of storms out here.
这里风暴多发
I don't want her in this environment.
我不想让她到这样的环境来
I'm just trying to be protective.
我只不过想要保护她
Of course, she's going to think
当然 她会认为
that I'm, you know, overly protective.
我 你懂的 认为我过度保护
Aren't you, though?
难道你不是吗
Okay, look.
好吧 听着
I'm just saying, Dr. Brennan is an adult.
我只想说 布纳恩博士是个成年人
She's your partner, both personally and professionally.
她既是你生活上的搭档也是工作上的搭档
And while it's understandable...
当然这是可以理解的
Okay, we got the location for Toni Lawrence.
行了 我们查到了托妮·劳伦斯的位置了
There we go.
你看
No, Mom, I can't.
不 妈妈 不行
I'm not going to marry her, Mom.
我不会娶她的 妈妈
I can't even remember her name.
我都想不起她的名字
Emma?
艾玛
Could have sworn it started with a "juh" sound.
很肯定她名字是以"Juh"的发音开头的
Got to go. Bye.
挂了 拜
This is tremendous.
真是太了不起了
The FBI already examined it for evidence.
联调局已经检测过了
They couldn't find anything.
什么证据也没找到
Dr. Saroyan said they could store it here
瑟罗博士说他们可以把它寄存在这里
until a spot opens up at their garage.
直到他们车♥库♥里有地方放
Hey, can we go inside?
我们能进去吗
Uh, we probably shouldn't.
也许我们不应该去
Only the first two sensors.
只要前两个传感器
We're going to leave those here, all right?
我们把这些留在这里
Everything else...
其他的
Sweets, look at all the camera equipment over here, huh?
小甜甜 看一下这里的摄影器材
You the ones that are shooting the movie?
你们是拍电影的吗
Yeah. Is there a problem?
是的 有什么问题
Wait. I'm Misty Clemmons,
等等 我是米丝蒂·克莱蒙斯
one of the project coordinators.
项目协调人之一
Sorry, no tourists on this run.
抱歉 这次谢绝参观
You're Toni Lawrence, right?
你是托妮·劳伦斯 是吗
A fan. Nice to meet you.
风暴迷吧 很高兴见到你
FBI Special Agent Booth.
联邦调查局特别探员布斯
This here is Dr. Sweets.
这位是斯维斯医生
Yeah, we're here to ask you
我们是来询问你
about your rivalry with Scott Braley.
有关你和斯科特·布拉利之间的竞争的
Rivalry?
竞争
I've got a four-vehicle crew, a thriving tour service.
我有4辆车的工作人员 兴旺的旅行服务
I'm a regular commentator on the Weather Channel.
我是天气频道的常驻评论员
Scott's a lone storm weirdo.
斯科特是个孤独的风暴怪人
There's no rivalry.
何来竞争
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表