They're beetles,
它们是虫子
not puppies, Dr. Hodgins.
不是小狗 哈金斯博士
What do you know?
你猜是谁
It's Dr. Brennan asking me what's taking so long.
布纳恩博士问我怎么用了这么久
Well, I will just tell her to cool her jets.
我就回她 让她别急 冷静下来
'Cause I am not rushing you, no matter what...
因为我不想催你 不管...
I'm done, Mr. Bray.
我完成了 布雷先生
Thank God.
谢天谢地
So, the guy who organized the paintball,
组织彩弹大战的人说
said it was the first time they used that site.
这是他们第一次去那地方
We're checking everybody out for alibis.
我们在挨个核实不在场证明
Did any of the participants have a criminal record?
游戏参与者 有谁是有犯罪记录的吗
The worst we have is a drunk and disorderly outside a frat house
最恶劣的是一个在兄弟会外耍酒疯的醉鬼
and some guy who, uh, served two days
另一个因为没支付孩子抚养费
for not paying his child support. Is his exwife missing?
被关了两天 他的前妻失踪了吗
Actually, it was the bank; they're the ones that screwed up.
实际上是银行的错 他们乌龙了
You seem, uh, very hungry for the details.
你似乎对细节特别感兴趣
Oh, I just... no, I just want to help, you know?
我只是...只是想帮忙
Under normal circumstances,
普通情况下
Dr. Brennan would be confined to a desk about now.
布纳恩博士现在大概没法到处跑了
Right, well we all know that Bones is not normal. Right.
不过我们都知道 骨头可不普通 那是
I mean, normal's not her thing. No.
她的字典里没有普通 确实
No! No.
她才不普通 是的
Well, I just want you to know that I'm ready.
我就是告诉你 我准备好了
You're ready? I'm ready.
准备好了吗 好了
All right, ready.
很好
All I need from you is the shrinky stuff.
我只需要你心理分♥析♥的那套
So there's no extra stress
你跟布纳恩博士之间
between you and Dr. Brennan because of the pregnancy?
没有因为怀孕 产生什么矛盾吗
No.
没有
We're not going to talk about that.
我们不谈这个
Why not? It's shrinky stuff.
为什么 这是我的专长
We're fine. We're fine!
我们很好 没有问题
All right, okay. I'm not trying to be pushy here,
好吧 不是我咄咄逼人
but it must be very difficult that you and Dr. Brennan
但你跟布纳恩博士还未就同居达成一致
haven't agreed on a living arrangement yet.
是件很恼人的事
Okay, you know what?
行了 你打住吧
I've been shot at, I've been stalked, I've been kidnapped,
枪林弹雨 上刀山下油锅
I almost drowned, okay?
我什么没经历过
I'll be able to find a place for us to live.
找地方一起住 这事难不倒我
So, go have some coffee, all right?
你去喝点咖啡休息下
Thanks.
谢谢
Is it true that you were crying at the crime scene?
你在犯罪现场哭了 是真的吗
Only as a result of increased hormonal output,
只是因为荷尔蒙水平上升
not sadness at the victim's death.
不是因死者的遭遇而伤感
Probably chorionic gonadotropin.
可能是绒膜促♥性♥腺♥激♥素♥的作用
Exactly. Still, I mean, you crying...
正是如此 不过 你哭时...
I would've loved to have seen that.
我要是在场该多好
Why? It's sort of like an eclipse.
为什么 就跟日蚀一样
It doesn't happen that often.
难得一见啊
Well, Booth took a picture of me,
布斯拍了一张照片
but since I have a picture of him cooking an omelet naked,
但鉴于我有他全♥裸♥做蛋卷的照片
he agreed never to show it to anyone.
他同意不会给任何人看
Smart move.
好主意
I-I'm sorry... naked?
等一下 全♥裸♥吗
Okay, listen, I am your best friend, honey,
我是你的闺蜜 亲爱的
so I think I should take a peek at that.
我想我可以悄悄瞄一眼
Based on the remodeling,
根据骨骼重塑的状态
these fractures occurred about six months ago.
这些骨折大概是六个月前造成的
Blunt force trauma to the frontal bone.
额骨上有钝器伤
There's also remodeling damage to the clavicle.
锁骨也呈现出重塑伤
And acromion. All on the left side.
肩峰上也有 全出现在左侧
It could be from a fall. Or a beating.
可能是摔伤 或者是袭击伤
It's impossible to tell with so much remodeling.
已恢复到这种程度 很难判断成因
Is it the full figure?
是全身照吗[骨头理解成"全身都有吗
No, the injuries seem to only extend to here.
不是 损伤到这里就结束了
I'm talking about the omelet shot.
我说的是蛋饼裸照
Weren't you going to use
你是不是该去
those pictures to do a facial reconstruction?
用这些照片去做样貌重建
Killjoy.
你真扫兴
The victim was lying in fatty acids rich in
死者身下发现双不饱和酯
di- and triunsaturated esters.
和三不饱和酯的脂肪酸
Which is...? Linseed oil.
也就是... 亚麻籽油
It was in the soil and seeped onto her clothes.
出现在土壤中 并渗到她的衣服上
Why would someone coat the bottom of a grave with linseed oil?
为何有人会在墓底部用一层亚麻籽油
Well, it would prevent the body
这样可以防止
from absorbing the water underneath it.
尸体吸收其下的水分
But I don't know why a killer would care about keeping her dry.
但我不知道凶手为何要费心保持她的干燥
How's your brain? Aside from the stab wound,
脑部有什么发现 除了捅伤
I also found past brain damage
我还发现脑部旧伤
that could've compromised cognitive functioning.
可能会造成认知能力下降
Wendell said they found remodeled fractures
温德尔说他们在头骨上发现
from about six months ago on the skull.
已恢复的骨折 大概是六个月前的
That would fit.
那就说得通了
Any word from the beetles?
虫子上有进展吗
Nothing that points to a weapon, but check this out.
没有凶器的线索 但你看这个
The tissue they'd eaten contained traces of lorazepam.
它们食用的脑组织含有氯羟去甲安定[镇静剂]
She was being treated for anxiety.
有人在治疗她的焦虑症
That could have something to do with the prior brain damage.
可能跟之前的脑损伤有关系
So, beaten about six months ago and murdered last week.
六个月前被打 上周被杀
That's some bad luck.
运气也太背了
Hey, I'm almost done here.
我基本上结束了
It just needs to render.
只差最后的着色
That's not why I'm here.
我不是为此而来
I...
我...
seem to be emotional again.
好像又情绪化了
This might not be strictly hormonal.
但可能跟荷尔蒙没直接关系
Booth is upset with me.
布斯对我有点生气
Because I'm not ready for us to move in together.
因为我还没做好同居的准备
Good for Booth.
他该生气
I've always been on my own, Angela.
我一直都一个人生活 安琪拉
Yeah, but you're never gonna be on your own again.
是的 但你再不会是单独一人了
Ever.
再不会了
Those little kicks you feel,
你能感到孩子在踢你吧
that's just the beginning.
这只是个开始
Look at this.
看这个
Ooh. Whoa, ripe.
哇 臭死了
Mommy, it's your turn.
妈咪 这回该你了
I've changed the last 200.
一直都是我在换尿布
Yes, we want Mommy to change us.
是的 我要妈咪给我换
There's Mommy.
妈咪来啦
Oh, it's a good thing.
真美好
You are so cute.
你太可爱了
Look at you.
看看你
You and Booth, you made that baby together,
你和布斯 共同孕育了这个孩子
so it's going to expect that both of you be there.
所以你们俩也应该走到这一步
I'm with Booth on this one.
这次我支持布斯
Are you mad at me?
你生我的气了吗
I'm actually feeling very affectionate toward you.
实际上 我感觉自己很喜欢你
But of course that could just be the hormones.
但是 当然 这可能只是因为荷尔蒙
I hope not.
我希望不是
Okay, we have a match.
找到匹配记录了
Claire Serrano.
克莱尔·萨拉诺
There were two Missing Persons Reports filed on her
在过去的六个月内 有两份她的
in the last six months.
失踪人口报告
Two?
两份
Yeah, first one six months ago,
没错 第一份是六个月前
the other last week, the night she disappeared.
另一份是上周 她失踪的那晚
Both filed by her husband?
都是她丈夫登记的吗
Bones says she was pretty battered up six months ago.
骨头说六个月前她被打得很惨
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表