So, is your lawyer working for you or for her?
那他到底是为你工作还是为你妻子
For both of them.
同时为他们俩
That a conflict of interest.
那是利益冲突
Is it?
是吗
Right. Did he show you this photocopy?
他有没有给你看这张复印图
We're leaving.
我们走
You seem real mad about that.
你看起来很生气
Oh, one last thing there.
最后一件事
Hey, nice catch there, lefty.
接得好 左撇子
It's gotta be Hugh Burnside, right?
肯定是休·博赛德 对吧
He had means, motive, opportunity.
作案动机 时机 手法被他占全了
It doesn't matter. It's all circumstantial, all right?
那都不重要 那些是无法核实的证据
Lawyer's just gonna get the judge to cut him loose.
律师还是能说服法官放了他
So just have him sign the paperwork and wave bye-bye.
所以让他签字走人吧
Let me go through my notes one more time.
让我再检查一遍我的笔记
There's got to be something...
肯定有什么被...
Shaw, it's just not the way it works.
肖恩 不是这样办案的
We don't have enough evidence yet.
我们还没有足够的证据
I really, I-I wanted you to know
我只是很想让你知道
that you could count on me.
你可以信赖我
Listen to me, Shaw.
听我说 肖恩
Get over it. This case is not about you.
克服一下 这不是你一个人的案子
What? What we do is teamwork.
什么 我们需要团队合作
You thinking that the only way I'm gonna respect you
你认为我只会在你把最后的谜团解开时
is if you hand me this final piece of the puzzle.
才会尊重你
It's not teamwork, it's ego.
那就不是团队合作 而是个人主义
All right?
明白吗
Okay.
是的
Um, I'm gonna go back
那我回去了
and get Burnside to sign these documents. Okay.
把这些文件拿给博赛德签
Any luck with the packing material?
包装材料上有没有找到什么
Yeah, there's something-- a sliver or something--
有个东西 一个裂片什么的...
jammed into the side of this packing peanut.
卡在包装壳边上
Almost missed it.
差点没看到
It's the same color as the polystyrene.
和聚苯乙烯是一个颜色的
Well, let me know once you run it through the GC Mass Spec.
质谱仪检测出结果后告诉我
Uh, hold on a second.
等等
I might need Clark for this one.
我可能需要克拉克的帮忙
It's bone.
是块骨头
I've been over this skeleton a dozen times,
我已经把这具骨骼检查过好多遍了
and this piece of bone doesn't fit anywhere.
这小块骨头放在哪里都不合适
Let me take a look.
让我看看
Did you know that cabbage leaves
你知不知道卷心菜叶子
are recommended to soothe sore breasts?
可以用来缓解乳♥房♥♥酸痛
Apparently, the phytochemicals in the plant...
因为卷心菜中所含的植物素...
I spent the evening naked, so my breasts are actually feeling
我晚上半裸活动 乳♥房♥♥不适感已经好多了
much better today, thank you.
多谢关心
Naked.
半裸
Well, good then.
很好
Dr. Edison,
埃迪森博士
did you compare the number and size of bony spicules
你有没有将这个骨针的数目和尺寸
in this splinter to a histological section
拿去和被害人骨骼的组织切片
from our victim's skeleton?
作对比
No, I just assumed it was from our victim.
没有 我以为是被害人的
Which was clearly a mistake.
这显然是个错误
It came from a Buddhist necklace made from human bone.
这是佛教人骨挂链的碎片
You have any idea
你知道
why all the phony return addresses got printed
为什么那些假寄件人地址
when you worked the graveyard shift?
是在你值夜班时被打印出来的吗
They did?
有吗
That's, that's weird.
太奇怪了
Yeah.
没错
What's more, we visited a few people who received those packages.
而且 我们还拜访了那些收♥货♥人
And they all cooperated because they didn't want to go to jail.
他们为了避免牢狱之灾都老实交代了
Their packages contained psilocybin.
包裹里面有迷幻药
You know, magic mushrooms, right?
神奇蘑菇 对吧
You're a dealer-- you were selling drugs
你是个毒贩子
and you were shipping them at night.
你利用晚上来寄送货物
That doesn't mean that I killed anyone.
那不能说明我杀了人
Right.
是的
Agent Shaw.
肖恩探员
Final piece of the puzzle.
最后的谜团
I'll let you do the honors.
这个光荣的任务交给你
This is a chip of bone from your pendant.
这是你挂坠上的一小片骨头
It was in the box that contained Oliver's head.
是在装有奥利弗头骨的盒子里发现的
The box also contained psilocybin spores.
盒子里同样还有迷幻药孢子
Magic mushrooms.
神奇蘑菇
Oliver got all "Drugs are bad," okay,
奥利弗看见毒品就发飙了
so he took the package.
然后他抢走了盒子
He said he was going to call the police.
他说他要报♥警♥
I got people depending on me,
一堆人指望着我呢
so I took the package back. We fought, yes.
于是我抢回盒子 我们打了起来
I didn't want to.
我并不想
I'm, I'm all about nonviolence.
我崇尚非暴♥力♥主义
You beat him with a tape gun.
你用胶带座打了他
You sliced his neck and you killed him.
你割开了他的脖子 然后杀了他
I have been nonviolent for over 25 years.
我不动粗都超过25年了
I-I lost it for five minutes.
我就失控了五分钟
I'd say overall that's, that's really not that bad
我觉得总体来说 这么看来
in the scheme of things, right?
还不是那么糟 对吗
Right?
对吗
So Tony is going to be locked up for years, huh?
托尼要做很多年的牢
Plenty of time for him to contemplate the Wheel of Life
给了他足够时间去思考生命的轮回
and his baklava.
还有巴克拉瓦[果仁蜜饼]
No-- Bhavacakra.
是巴瓦卡克拉[六道轮回图]
Do you miss your father, Booth?
你想你父亲吗 布斯
Why? He's been gone for 20 years.
干嘛要想 他都离开20年了
No.
不想
Are you going to open the box?
你要打开盒子吗
You know I really don't want to talk about this.
你知道我不想谈这些
But I do,
但我想
and I might say the wrong thing,
我可能会说错话
but for the time being, we are sharing our lives,
但现在我们一起分享人生
and that means you can't shut me out, Booth.
你不能把我拒之门外 布斯
What's the point?
但那又有什么意义
Aw! Seriously?
你开什么玩笑
That's...
这...
Bones, I...
骨头 我...
Quantum physicists have postulated
量子物理学家推断
that the way we experience time is an illusion,
我们感受时间的方式是个幻觉
that it doesn't happen in a linear way,
它并不是线性的
that past and present--
过去和现在
in reality, there's no difference.
事实上 并没有什么区别
Bones, what are you trying to get at?
骨头 你想说什么
You do have some good memories of your father.
你和你父亲仍有些美好的回忆
You've told me that.
你告诉过我
There was the time when the river froze
有一次河水结冰了
and he woke you up at midnight to go skating,
他半夜叫你起来去滑冰
and the time you were sweeping up at his barbershop
还有一次你在打扫他的理发店时
when he put on Louis Prima
他假扮成路易·普利马[美国摇摆之王]
and pretended the electric razor was a microphone.
把电动剃刀当做麦克风
And the World Series.
还有世界职业棒球大赛
Your one perfect day together.
你们在一起那完美的一天
Those good times with your dad
你和你♥爸♥爸的美好时光
are happening right now.
也发生在现在
They'll always be happening.
也会一直这样子下去
You deserve to keep those alive.
你要将这些回忆保鲜
I did that, right?
我做的
Those are the...
这些是...
...it's a base hit!
一垒安打
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表