Oh, no! Oh, no!
不要 不要
Wait a minute!
等一下
Really?
不是吧
There's micro-pitting on these,
这些骨头上面都有微小的蚀点
and I'd totally missed the point!
之前被我完全忽略了
I thought it was decomp from the sewage, but it's not.
我以为是在下水道里被腐蚀的 但其实不是
It means the bones were exposed to acid.
这说明骨头曾经被用酸性溶液处理过
That could be how the body was dismembered!
这就可以解释尸体是如何被分解的了
See, I told you that I just needed to clear my mind.
我就说吧 我只是需要理清一下思路
This is great!
太棒了
Not so much for me.
我可不这么觉得
I have to show these to Dr. Hodgins.
我得拿去给哈金斯博士看
Now?
现在吗
Thank you, Lancelot. Thank you!
多谢 兰斯洛特 多谢你啦
Hi. I was looking for a...
我是在找...
I dropped a thing down here. I was just...
我丢了一件东西 我正在...
Why is my coat like that?
我的衣服怎么成这样了
I was looking for...
我是在找...
I'm down here 'cause I've lost a...
我在这里是因为我弄丢了...
This is the Mailbox Works.
这里就是制♥作♥邮筒的地方
The prison's been building them
从1957年开始一直由监狱
for the Postal Service since 1957.
为邮政系统制♥作♥邮筒
And they use acid in the process? Sure.
过程中会用到酸性溶液处理吗 当然
They clean the mailboxes in an acid bath
要在上漆之前先用酸性溶液
before the paint goes on.
清洗一遍邮筒
Hydrochloric.
就是盐酸
Definitely could've dropped the body in there, Bones.
绝对可以把尸体丢进去 骨头
Mm. Certainly large enough.
的确够大
I'll take samples and have them sent back
我要取点样本送回去化验
to the lab to see if the acid matches the damage to the bones.
看是否与侵蚀骨头创面的溶液相符
Look, I'll need a roster of the work crew
我需要拉伯尼克失踪当晚
the night that Lazebnik disappeared.
在这里工作的人员名单
You got it? You got it. Okay.
可以吗 没问题 好的
Yeah, I've been supervisor of the Mailbox Works
没错 一年多来是我在管理
for over a year now. So?
邮筒的制♥作♥ 那又如何
So, Lazebnik, he took advantage of your parents, didn't he, huh?
拉伯尼克诈骗了你的父母 是吗
Wiped out their entire savings.
掏空了他们全部的积蓄
I'm saying nothing.
我什么都不会说的
Somebody does that to my family,
如果有人这么伤害我的家人
I'd want to kill 'em, too.
我也会想要他们偿命
What would I do?
我会怎么做
I'd make myself a shiv.
我会先制♥作♥一把小刀
I didn't make no shiv.
我从来没做过什么小刀
You're in charge of the paint crew,
由你负责给邮筒上漆不是吗
aren't you? You could have easily disposed
你可以轻而易举地把他的尸体
of the body in the acid bath.
丢到酸浴池里
Look, I didn't kill Lazebnik. I never killed anybody.
我没有杀拉伯尼克 我也没有杀害任何人
But you gave him a good beating when he showed up
但他刚到詹姆斯敦的时候 你狠狠教训了他一顿
here in Jamestown. What was that, about a year ago?
那是什么时候 一年前吗
Who told you about that?
这是谁告诉你的
That was a lucky guess.
我就是那么一猜
You know, you're getting things out of me
你想从我这里套话 我可什么都没说
I didn't say, so we're done here.
我们的谈话到此为止
I'll tell you when we're done.
什么时候结束由我说了算
I may have to sit here.
或许我确实非坐在这里不可
Nothing I can do about that.
对此我是无计可施
But I'm saying nothing else without a lawyer, so...
但没有律师在场我不会再开口 所以...
Trust me, okay? He's the guy.
相信我 他就是凶手
Okay, what, I'm just supposed to accept your hunch?
难道仅凭你的直觉我就要接受这个说法吗
He's got motive, he's got his own personal acid bath!
他有动机 还能接触到酸浴池
What more do you want?
你还需要什么证据
That is all circumstantial, Booth, and you know it.
都是间接证据 布斯 你心知肚明
You're pressuring me.
你在向我施压
You look tired. I mean,
你看起来累了 我是说
you look exhausted. I mean, I can see it.
你看起来筋疲力尽了 我能看出来
You've been on your feet all day, huh?
你都站了一整天了 是吧
These guys aren't going anywhere.
这些人又跑不了
Come on. We can come back tomorrow.
我们明天再来也行
Let's just get back home, huh?
咱回家吧 行吗
We'll get some sleep. We'll come back if we have to.
回去休息休息 如果需要我们再回来
Look, Bones, you're not Superwoman, okay?
骨头 你又不是女超人
You're nine months pregnant.
你现在都怀孕9个月了
You can't overexert yourself.
不能太累着自己
I mean, even you know that.
你自己也知道啊
Look at me. Hey,
你看着我
I love you.
我爱你
And if anything happens to this child,
如果我们的孩子有个三长两短的
I would die.
我也没法活了
So let's just go home, get some rest.
我们还是回家休息一下吧
We'll come back here tomorrow, okay?
明天再回来 行吗
Okay.
好吧
Here we go.
这就对了
That's it.
就这么办
Make your favorite soup.
给你熬最喜欢喝的汤
Brennan.
我是布纳恩
I just finished testing hydrochloric acid on some bone,
我刚刚检测了几片碎骨上的盐酸
all different concentrations.
它们的浓度各不相同
The micro-pitting does not match.
微穴腐蚀的程度也不相同
There's another kind of acid in that prison.
监狱里肯定还有其他类型的酸
Now what? We have to go back in.
又怎么了 我们必须再进去一次
No, we do not have to go back in.
不 我们不需要进去
It wasn't hydrochloric acid, Booth.
不是盐酸 布斯
There's some other acid in there.
监狱里面还有另一种酸
I know how fast word travels in prison,
我知道在监狱里消息传播的速度有多快
and the killer could be destroying evidence already.
凶手可能已经开始销毁证据了
No, Bones, we don't have to go back in.
骨头 我们不需要再进去一次
Let's just turn around and get...
我们一转身就可以...
What did I just say? We don't have to go back in.
不是刚说过 不必须再进去一次
We have to do this, Booth.
我们只能这么办 布斯
Then I'll give you 15 minutes.
那我给你15分钟
I need to find out if
我需要弄清楚
there's another source of acid in the prison.
监狱里面是不是还有另一种酸
And I need you to do that fast for us.
我需要你立即帮我们搞清楚
Well, there's only hydrochloric acid in the mailbox works.
在那个邮筒车间里只有盐酸
I can't think of any other.
我想不到其他的酸了
Bones, you all right?
骨头 你还好吗
Yes. It's just Braxton-Hicks contractions.
我没事 是假宫缩
I've been having them for the past month. I'm fine.
出现这个症状已经有一个月了 我很好
Okay, well, then that's. Exactly why that you should...
好吧 正因为如此 你才不能...
Brennan.
布纳恩
I was able to restore part of the text
我从你给我的碎纸片上
from the paper scraps that you sent me.
复原出了一些文字
One contains a fraction, "1/3,"
有一个碎片上写着1/3
and the letters, "a-r-g-a-r."
还有argar这几个字母
It comes from the word "Margarine,"
是"人造奶油"这个词里的
and the "1/3" is a 1/3 of a cup.
1/3代表的是1/3杯
The papers were from a cookbook.
是从一本烹饪书上撕下来的
Eight different pages.
一共有8页
Is there any way to tell which cookbook?
你能查出来是哪本烹饪书吗
Yeah. I ran the typeface
可以 我把字体
through the Library of Congress database,
跟国会图书馆的数据库进行了比对
and I got the name and the date of publication
我查到了书的名字和出版日期
and a lot of tips on how to cook for prisoners.
里面有很多教你如何给犯人做饭的小窍门
It's "The Gordon Institutional Recipe Index",
书名是《戈登集体食堂菜谱索引》
1993 edition.
1993年版
Apparently, prisoners really like cookies.
很显然 犯人们十分喜欢吃小甜饼
Okay, we need a copy
帮我们去找一本
of "The Gordon Institutional Recipe Index", the 1993 edition.
1993年版的《戈登集体食堂菜谱索引》
There should be at least eight pages missing.
那本书应该至少缺了8页
I have no idea what that is.
我不知道你说的是什么
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表