and it's time for that python to make his.
现在是这条蟒蛇做出牺牲的时候了
You know, growing up,
从小到大
I kept myself a few snakes, so I might be able...
我养过一些蛇 也许我可以
Wonderful, Opie, really.
太好了 奥佩 真的
However, the adults who can speak properly--
无论怎样 会好好说话的成年人
we're talking now.
我们在谈话 别插嘴
Excuse me, sir,
不好意思 先生
but elocution was not on my application
字正腔圆的说话可不是我的特长
and it doesn't seem to bother anybody else here how I talk,
而且我的口音也没有困扰别人
so I'm getting the feeling you're just doing it
我觉得你这样对我
to make me feel bad
就是要让我感觉到难堪
'cause I'm different than you,
就因为我和你不一样
which right now is making me feel pretty glad,
其实呢 我现在感觉挺乐呵
but just because we speak different
但是我们的口音不同
don't mean we can't understand one another.
并不意味着我们不能相互理解
After all, we both speak science.
毕竟 我们都是讲科学的
And that's all that's important in here, right?
那才是最重要的 对吧
Oh, snap.
矮油 发威了
Now,
现在
let's get this over with and kill the vile,
赶紧吧 杀掉这个讨厌的
slimy, soulless creature and get that finger.
黏黏的 没有灵魂的生物 取出手指
His metabolism is very slow.
它的新陈代谢很慢
Okay, we've got two hours before there is any damage
在那指骨受损前
to that distal phalanx.
我们还有两个小时呢
Give me the two hours.
给我两个小时
Please.
求你了
Look at that face.
看看那张脸
Two hours.
两个小时
After that...
之后
Got any good ideas?
有好主意吗
I have reviewed your notes,
我看了你的笔记
which are thorough and excellent,
全面 优秀
except for your conclusion concerning
除了关于这块骨头的
this bone.
结论
It fits the profile
它符合
for fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva.
进行性肌肉发育不良骨化症的特征
A rare and fascinating disorder.
一种罕见而奇妙的紊乱症
However, in our search for the extraordinary,
然而 在我们寻找特别之处时
the mundane is often overlooked.
平凡之处就会被忽视
This is a chicken bone.
这是块鸡骨头
Oh, shoot, I'm sorry, ma'am, I should have known.
该死 抱歉 女士 我应该发现的
I grew up on barbecue.
我是吃烧烤长大的
It was lodged in the lung after it was swallowed
这块骨头在吞下之后就卡在肺里了
and it went down the trachea instead of her esophagus.
它没有进入她的食道而是进入了她的气管
Well, why didn't she cough it up like a normal person?
为什么她没有像正常人一样把它咳出来呢
That is one of the questions we will need to answer.
这是我们要解答的问题之一
You might find something valuable
你也许会在瑟罗博士取出的
in the intestinal contents Dr. Saroyan retrieved.
肠道容物内找到一些有价值的东西
Thank you, ma'am.
谢谢你 女士
Hodgins just told me the big news.
哈金斯刚刚告诉我一个大新闻
A little girl.
是个小女孩儿啊
Hodgins also mentioned
哈金斯还提到
that Booth wasn't there when you found out.
你知道的时候布斯不在
I didn't see the importance of it.
我没看出来这有什么重要的
Put yourself in his position.
站在他的角度想想
Would you like to hear secondhand?
你会想听到二手消息吗
I wouldn't care.
我不在乎
Why do I try?
真是白费工夫
Okay,
好吧
I got an I.D. from the facial reconstruction.
根据面部重建我查出了死者的身份
Victim's name was Tina Thomas.
死者叫蒂娜·托马斯
Your wife was identified by the forensic team at the Jeffersonian.
经过杰斐逊实验室鉴证组的鉴定 确定死者是你妻子
I can't believe it.
我不相信
Who would want to murder Tina?
谁会想杀蒂娜
Mr. Thomas, were you aware that your wife was renting an apartment?
托马斯先生 你知不知道你妻子租了一套公♥寓♥
Yeah. She went there for a week at a time
知道 她有时会去那住一周
to get her business done.
好干活
So you knew what she did?
那你知道她是做什么的
At first, she used to do it at the house,
起初 她在家里做
but you know, it got to be too much for me.
但我受不了
I just couldn't watch anymore.
我看不下去
You used to watch?
你以前还看
Well, I wanted to be supportive.
我想要支持一下
Tina was so good at what she did, I got to quit my job.
蒂娜干得太好了 我都辞了工作
She sounds very accomplished.
听起来她很厉害
Oh, yeah.
是啊
She could dislocate her jaw,
她可以让下巴脱臼
I mean open her mouth really wide
我是说她的嘴可以张开很大
and she had no gag reflex.
而且她完全没有咽反射
Honestly, she could put anything in there.
说真的 她的嘴里什么都放得下
Once I saw her make a foot-long wiener disappear.
有一次我看她吞下了一尺长的香肠
Is that some sort of euphemism that prostitutes use,
这是妓♥女♥用的委婉说法
or...?
还是
Prostitute?
妓♥女♥
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
My wife wasn't a hooker.
我妻子才不是妓♥女♥
Uh-uh, she was a champion.
她是冠军
A competitive-eating champion.
竞食比赛的冠军
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
We don't have any further questions.
我们没有问题了
Thanks for coming in.
感谢你来问话
Wiener, I got you. Stop.
香肠 我懂了 闭嘴
Throughout history eating contests
有史以来 富裕的社会喜欢举办
have been popular in wealthy societies
竞食比赛
as a reflection of their abundance.
来反映其富足
At the height of the Roman Empire,
在罗马帝国的全盛时期
some contestants would gorge until they died.
有些选手甚至会暴食至死
Wow, that's pretty amazing. So listen, this is Tina's
太神奇了 听着 这个是
profile from the Competitive Eating Alliance Web site.
竞食联盟网站上蒂娜的档案
And there she is, huh?
就是她
Her stage name was Tina "The Python" Thomas.
她的艺名是蟒蛇蒂娜·托马斯
She held world records in eating hot dogs and Buffalo wings.
她保持着吃热狗和布法罗炸鸡翅的世界纪录
That would explain the chicken bone lodged in her lung.
那就能解释为什么鸡骨头卡在她肺部
She ate 65 hot dogs in 12 minutes!
她12分钟内吃了65个热狗
You sound very impressed with her accomplishments.
貌似你对此成绩非常震惊
65 hot dogs? Yes.
65个热狗 是啊
In 12 minutes. You said.
12分钟内吃完 你刚说过了
You don't want to see that? I'd love to see that.
你不想看吗 我可是非常想看啊
That's pretty amazing if you ask me.
对我来说这可是很神奇的事情啊
Well, I'm bringing in the head of Competitive Eating
我会把竞食赛的负责人找来
so we can talk to him about Tina.
我们可以问问他关于蒂娜的事情
Oh, I can't.
我不能去
Why?
为什么
I have a meeting with a financial advisor
我和理财顾问约好谈谈
about a trust for our daughter.
给我们女儿开信托基金的事
You're doing it again.
你又来了
What?
怎么了
You're not including me.
又没有把我包括在内
I thought the reason that you wanted to attend
我以为你想要去看超声波
the ultrasound was emotional.
是因为情感上的原因
A meeting with a financial advisor is practical.
而和理财顾问面谈是很实际的
Also you have no money.
再说你也没钱
This is not about the money, you understand?
这和钱无关 你明白吗
The point is-- is that you-- you should have asked.
关键是 你 你应该先问我
That's all, it's pretty obvious.
仅此而已
I thought I was making things easier for you.
我以为这样会帮你省很多事儿
No, I don't want things easy.
不 我不要省事
You know what, I think that you should walk
你知道吗 我觉得你有时该
in my shoes for a while.
换位思考一下
You want me to see the world as you do,
你想要我从你的角度去看世界
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表