Okay. Okay.
好了
Everyone ready?
各位准备好了吗
Yes.
好了
Here we go, it's showtime.
开始了 好戏上演
Let's go.
开始了
Everybody, shh.
全世界安静
Oh, there she is.
她登场了
That's you?
那是你
Oh, my God, there she is, there she is.
天哪 是她 她登场了
No, no, turn it off.
不要啊 快关了
No!
不行
Hey, Rocky.
罗基
Glad you could meet me here.
你能来我很高兴
Not as glad as I am, Cindy.
没有我高兴 辛迪
Cindy-- I love it.
辛迪 我喜欢这名字
Chick-a-bow-wow.
好辣啊
I love it.
我超爱
I hope I can make it worth your while.
希望我能让你觉得没白来
Oh, yeah, baby.
没错 宝贝
Okay, that's enough.
好了 够了
Yeah, nice fangs.
尖牙不错
No.
不要
Die, mother sucker!
去死吧 吸血鬼
Die!
去死吧
What was that?
那是什么
I loved you.
我爱过你
Okay, that's it, that's enough.
就到这儿 够了吧
"Die, mother sucker."
"去死吧 吸血鬼"
"Die, mother sucker."
"去死吧 吸血鬼"
I love the movie, I love the movie.
我喜欢这部电影
Bravo.
超赞
Since you all seem to love film,
既然你们都很喜欢电影
the studio has made you an offer.
制片厂给你们提供了一个机会
Us? Yeah, they were really grateful
我们 没错 他们很感谢我们
that we solved the murder,
解决了凶杀案
so they wanted you guys to be in the film.
所以他们想让你们参与拍摄
Are you serious, really?
真的吗
No.
不要了
No, th-that once is enough for me.
经历一次就够了
Oh, come on. Come on.
拜托 拜托
We have to.
我们一定要去
A-Are you kidding me? This is amazing.
开什么玩笑 这太棒了
I'm gonna be immortalized for my son.
在我儿子眼里我会是不朽传奇
Have a donut, huh?
来个甜甜圈吧
That's it.
这才对
Die, mother sucker.
去死吧 吸血鬼
Let's watch some more. Callback.
我们再看一下 倒♥退♥
When everything they loved was about to vanish,
当他们所爱的一切即将灰飞烟灭
they went in search of justice and found each other.
他们在寻求正义的路上找到了彼此
What's stronger-- their courage
什么更坚实 是他们的勇气
or their bones?
还是他们的骨头
You be the judge.
由你来评断
Conway and Redfern are Lister and Reichs,
康韦和雷德芬分别饰演利斯特和莱克斯
and next summer they're going to save the world.
明年夏天他们将会拯救世界
2013年夏日上映
《骨之谜》
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表