I got us a reservation at the Four Winds Spa.
我给咱俩预约了四♥风♥水疗
I know, I know, you're welcome.
不用谢我啦
Facials, body scrubs, massages.
面部保养 身体磨砂还有按♥摩♥
Fracturing.
骨折
I'm going to take a pass on the fracturing.
我可不想骨折
Are you in?
你来吗
It sounds appealingly indulgent.
听起来相当放纵
There's an injury to the victims back.
死者背部还有个伤口
The L4 and the L5 show hairline fracturing.
L4和L5有极细的骨裂
And there's no remodeling.
并且没有愈合的迹象
These injuries occurred at time of death.
这些是死者死时留下的
Dr. Brennan, I found something you need to see.
布纳恩教授 你要来看下我的发现
You can see a dark line of demarcation near the cut end.
你能看到一条黑色的界限在伤口的终点
That's a result of putrefaction.
那是腐烂的原因
Which means the hair was cut off a corpse.
这说明这些头发是从尸体上割下来的
Is this Santiago Valmont's hair?
这是桑迪亚哥·维蒙特的头发吗
No, the hair shaft has a
不是 这些锚杆都有圆形
circular cross-section and a thick cuticle.
横切面和很厚的角质层
It didn't come from a Caucasian.
这并不是白人的头发
So, where's the victims hair?
那死者的头发去哪里了
We haven't found a match for him yet.
我们还没找到一根
But we have found hair from
但是这团头发里面有
25 different people in the hair bundle,
25个人的头发
all dead at the time the hair was removed.
并且都是在死时切下的
25 victims?
我们有25个被害人了吗
Perhaps Dr. Sweets was right
也许正像斯维斯教授说的
about this being a ritualistic killing.
这些都是仪式杀戮
Well, if he was hog-tied in some kind of ceremony,
如果他是在仪式中被拱起地绑着
that would account for the injuries
那就能解释
I found in the victims L4 and L5.
我在L4和L5找到的伤口了
Those didn't show up on the Angelatron.
那些并没在安琪拉系统上显示吗
No, they didn't, Mr. Vaziri.
没有 瓦齐里先生
Sometimes it is best not to let a machine do your work.
有时候最好不要让机器代替你的工作
Please reexamine the bones
请你再检查一遍那些骨头
to see what else you missed on your quest for notoriety.
来弥补你之前犯的错误
Of course.
当然
I'm Tess Levinson.
我叫苔丝·莱维森
I'm representing Mr. Sangani.
我是代表桑贾尼先生的律师
Of course you are. First day on the job, right?
当然 第一天上班吗
No, this is my second week.
不是 已经第二周了
And I have advised my client of his rights.
而且我已经告诉客户他的权利了
Great, okay, you can sit.
好的 你可以坐了
Without stepping on your rights, Poorab,
在不侵犯你权力的情况下 普拉巴
maybe you can tell me why you ran off with a bag
你为什么抱着那袋
that contained hair from over 25 corpses.
从至少25具尸体上得到的头发逃跑
What?!
什么
Yeah, according to our lab,
不错 根据我们实验室的分♥析♥
your client here killed and scalped
你的委托人杀死了至少25个人
over 25 people for their hair.
然后把尸体的头皮割下来取头发
That's just sick.
太恶心了
No, man. That is whack, man.
我没有 这太扯淡了
I didn't kill anyone, man.
我没杀人
I hustled the hair from my uncle's mortuary.
头发是从我叔叔开的殡仪馆偷偷收集来的
What?!
什么
Look, every Wednesday, I sneak in there,
每周三我都会偷偷进去
I cut the hair off the stiffs
在他们把尸体放进炉子里之前
before they stick them in the furnace.
从尸体上把头发剪下来
I sell them to beauty shops for extensions.
我把头发卖♥♥给发廊 用来接头发
Wait a second, extensions?
你等等 接头发
But the customers didn't know it came from dead people.
但顾客并不知道头发是死人身上的
Santiago Valmont came to you to pick up hair.
桑迪亚哥·维蒙特是来找你取头发
That's all. I was his supplier.
没别的 他需要头发就来找我
All right, him and his boy at the salon-- um, Kevin.
他还有他在发廊的伙伴 叫凯文那个
Kevin.
凯文
Yeah, chicks pay big bucks for weaves of that stuff.
女人们愿意花很多钱去做接发
What, you got one, right?
你也做了 不是吗
I bet it's one of mine.
我敢说你的头发也是我提供的
I can't do this!
我不干了
You're, you're, you're an animal.
你 你 你简直就是个禽兽
I hate law!
我痛恨法律
I'm-I'm-I'm going to shave my head!
我 我 我要把头发剃秃
You forgot your, uh...
你忘了...
All right, so you supply Kevin, too?
你也给凯文提供头发 对吧
I'd like to wait till I get another lawyer.
等下一个律师来了之后再回答你问题
Y-You understand...
你能理解吧
Okay...
你好
We've got an hour before the sitter takes off,
离保姆下班还有一个小时
so, if we leave right now, we can go crazy and
如果我们马上走 我们可以疯狂一下
treat ourselves with a trip to the dry cleaners.
去趟干洗店 犒劳一下自己
Mm, as exciting as that sounds, I can't go anywhere
虽然听起来很诱人 但弄清楚蓝色物质
until I figure out what this blue stuff is.
到底是什么之前 我哪儿都不能去
This stuff is incredibly acidic.
这东西酸性很强
Not to mention boring.
更别提它也很无聊
Come on, honey. Let's go.
求你了 亲爱的 我们走吧
If we leave right now, we can
如果我们马上走 到家之前
fool around in the car before we get home.
我们还可以在车里亲热一下
Sounds good, right?
这主意不错 是吧
Mm. Actually, that does sound fun.
听起来确实很有意思
Yeah.
是吗
Oh, my God!
哦 天呐
Tha-That's it.
这就对了
This is an extremely flammable poison that contains both
这是种极易燃的毒物
sodium silicate and glycolic acid, which is basically
含有硅酸钠和乙醇酸
degraded ethylene glycol. It's antifreeze.
应该是乙二醇分解的产物 是抗冻液
He was doused in antifreeze?
他被浇上了层抗冻液
Yes!
是的
That is it.
搞定了
I did it, Ang.
我又成功了 安
I figured it out.
我把问题解决了
Now I'm really feeling like fooling around in that car.
我现在真想到车里去亲热一下
Here. Okay.
这边 好的
Oh, it is not a good time unless you know your way around
现在真的很不方便 除非你们会做
a Brazilian blowout. We are seriously
巴西焗油 我们现在
understaffed right now.
人手严重缺乏
I'm sure Booth could help. His father was a barber.
我确定布斯可以帮忙 他爸爸是理发师
Right, I mean, if she doesn't learn how to properly layer,
是的 如果她不赶快学会分层剪的技术
you're going to lose a lot of business.
你们会损失很多生意
Where's Kevin?
凯文在哪儿
I don't know. He disappeared,
我不知道 他失踪了
and he took everything with him.
把所有东西都带走了
His station was cleaned out.
他的工作台被清空了
For five years, he's been working here
他已经在这里工作了五年了
and then he takes off without even a phone call.
居然说走就走 连个电♥话♥都没有
Wait, you guys don't think... tha...
你们不会是认为...
Mr. Vaziri, have you found anything yet
瓦齐里先生 你找到任何可以
that might point to a cause of death?
确认死因的证据了吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
Cause of death-- that's the reason we're here.
死因 那是我们的工作
Yes, I know. I'm sorry. I got distracted.
是的 我知道 对不起 我分心了
Uh, I noted various scrapes and anomalies,
我发现了很多擦痕和异常之处
but none seem to be related to his murder.
但好像都跟他的死亡没关系
Why are you distracted? Do I need to get another intern?
你为什么分心 我需要另找个实习生吗
No, no. It's just...
不用 只是...
I got word that journal isn't going to publish my paper.
我听说那杂♥志♥不打算发我的论文了
Is that all?
就这点原因
It got pulled in favor of a puff piece
他们要发一篇吹捧塞琳娜·戈麦斯[青春偶像]
about Selena Gomez on a fossil hunt.
找化石的文章 我的就被替换下来了
I'm not familiar with Dr. Gomez's work,
我对戈麦斯博士的工作不是很了解
but I look forward to reading about it.
但会我很乐意读那篇文章
I worked on that paper for six months.
那篇论文我准备了六个月
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表