I just didn't think you'd understand.
我只是觉得你不会理解
I don't.
我是无法理解
I know you're not your father.
我知道你跟你父亲不一样
But I do think that we should get our own place together.
但是我确实认为我们应该有一个共同的家
Really?
你说真的
Yes.
是的
Lying here, I've had some time to think.
躺在这里 让我有足够多的时间思考
Longer than I expected-- y-you must have run into traffic.
比我预期的时间长 我猜你是堵车了
Anyway, I realize that this is
但是我意识到
just one of many unforeseen situations
我们组建家庭
that I might find myself in now that we're starting a family.
这正是我可能遇到的众多意外情况之一
And since I can always depend on you to assist when needed,
鉴于我总是能在有所需求时得到你的帮助
whether practically, emotionally or sexually,
不论是在工作上 感情上还是性需求上
being in close proximity would facilitate that.
一起生活更有助于目前的情况
And if the only way for that to occur is by finding another dwelling,
如果只有通过另找一个住所的方式来实现
I'm willing to do that,
我愿意这样做
even though it's a foolish investment in this market.
即使这是一个十分不明智的投资决定
Well, I was hoping for something a little bit more romantic,
虽然我原本期待更浪漫一点的说法
but I'll take what I can get.
但是这样我也可以接受
Just one more thing... Of course.
还有一件事 你说
that I can add, if I may.
如果可以的话 我想加上
Booth! What?
布斯 怎么了
Look at the grave.
看那个墓
Wha...?!
什么
That was our mom... that was our moment right there?
这是我们 这本是属于我们的时刻
We haven't looked in the paintball splatters.
我们没有仔细察看这些彩弹枪的飞溅痕迹
Well, those were there after the murder.
那些都是谋杀案以后发生的事
Yes, but they could be covering up evidence.
没错 但是它们可能掩盖着证据
I would have seen this before, if I wasn't awash in hormones.
若非受荷尔蒙影响 我本可以早点发现
So have you and Dr. Brennan
你和布纳恩博士
decided where you're going to look for a place?
决定了去哪儿找房♥子了吗
Come on, we made the decision about 12 hours ago.
我们做出这个决定才不过12个小时
Will you give me a break? Of course, break given.
你不能让我先歇口气么 当然可以
I'm just glad that I was of some help.
我只是很开心我能对你们有所帮助
Oh, so now you're going to take credit for this, huh?
你现在是想居功了是吧
Well, it takes a village. Coffee, please.
环境对孩子影响很大呀 请来杯咖啡
Okay, listen, we've just got work to do here, okay? Thanks.
听着 我们现在还有工作要做明白吗
Well, I've been through Yazrick's notes twice now.
我已经阅读了两遍雅茨瑞克的笔记
And there's nothing that would implicate her husband.
其中没有任何内容牵扯到她的丈夫
Well, there's no notes in here about Claire's lost six months.
这里也没有提到克莱尔遗忘的那六个月
Yeah, well, Yazrick already mentioned that.
没错 但是雅茨瑞克已经提到过
It's common for a patient to have no memory of their fugue state.
对于病人来说遗忘神游状态下的事很正常
Yeah, but is it common for a doctor not to ask
但是作为医生 不去问任何有关的问题
any questions about it?
那就很不正常了
What?
你说什么
He must have. There's no way...
他肯定问了 他不可能
Oh, my God, you're right.
噢天哪 你是对的
Well, I mean, he must have tried.
我是说 他肯定试着问过
It has to be here somewhere.
肯定记录在某个地方
Either that, or maybe he removed it.
或许如所你说 或许他删掉了相关记录
Look at this. What?
看这里 看什么
5S 1000.
五S一千
TH 2500.
TH二千五百
BJ 1500.
BJ一千五
I have no idea.
我完全看不懂
It's code for gambling.
这是赌博用的代码
When I used to gamble, right, I had codes.
我以前赌博时 也会用一些代码
I understand this language.
我能看懂这种语言
Five card stud, a $1,000 buy in.
五号♥种马 一千美元买♥♥入
Texas Hold 'em, $2,500. Black Jack $1,500.
德州扑克二千五 廿一点一千五
These are all on Claire's Friday appointments.
这些正好是在克莱尔周五的预约时间
He had a game every Friday.
他每周五都有赌局
He wasn't counting cards for publicity.
他打牌不是为了做宣传
Yazrick had a gambling problem just like me.
雅茨瑞克和我一样有赌博的毛病
All right, I think we got all the paint.
好了 我们已经标记了所有涂料点
It wasn't bone in there. It was part of an acorn.
那里面没有骨头 只是橡果而已
Dr. Hodgins.
哈金斯博士
Booth got Dr. Yazrick's bank records.
布斯拿到了雅茨瑞克医生的银行记录
As soon as he got any money, it disappeared.
他的钱一入账就没有了
Wow, so he had a pretty big problem.
他的毒瘾还真不小
Unfortunately, that wasn't enough to make an arrest.
可是那还不足以逮捕他
Well, we haven't found much to help.
我们也没找到什么有用的东西
We recovered all the paint splatters
我们标记了坟坑周围
within a 30-foot radius of the grave,
30英尺半径内的所有涂料点
which accounts for all evidence run off from the rain.
算是下雨过后可以找到的所有证据了
And you haven't found anything in the paint?
你们没有在涂料点里找到些什么吗
Yeah, I mean, leaves, insects, some hair--
找到的只是些叶子虫子和毛发
which turned out to be from a squirrel.
但只是松鼠的毛
Booth keeps calling. He needs evidence.
布斯打电♥话♥催要证据
Well, unless he wants us to manufacture it,
除非他想让我们生造
we don't have anything.
现在没有任何证据
What are these X-rays?
这些片子是什么
The paint had hardened,
风干的涂料
so I X-rayed each glob to see
我用X光扫描了每个涂块
if there was anything inside.
看看里面有没有什么
We didn't want to break it open in case it would destroy evidence.
为了防止破坏证据 我们就没把它砸开
What about 6F3?
看下6F3号♥
Looks like tree sap or resin.
像是树液或树脂
Enlarge the image, please.
把图像放大
Oh, that's not sap.
那不是树脂
Looks like chewing gum.
看起来像口香糖
Okay, even if it is,
好吧 就算是
the dye and the polyethylene in the paint
涂料里的染料和聚乙烯
would have destroyed the DNA.
也肯定破坏了DNA成分
We don't need DNA, do we, Mr. Bray?
我们不需要DNA 对吧 布雷
Of course not. I should have seen that, I'm sorry.
当然不用 我错了 我该看到这个的
Excuse me. The boss here needs an explanation.
不好意思 老大需要个解释
Look at the image.
看这个图
There's a clear impression of the tooth in the gum.
口香糖上有很清晰的齿痕
That's as good as a fingerprint.
作用和指纹一样
If I freeze the paintball,
如果我冷冻了涂料块
I should be able to extract the gum
就可以取出口香糖
without compromising the shape.
且不破坏它的形状
I'll tell Booth.
我去给布斯讲
She's having that baby so the next generation will have
她生下的宝宝会让下一代的人
someone who'll make them feel dumb.
因他而感到自己的愚蠢
Seriously.
真是这样
Claire was my patient. Why would I kill her?
克莱尔是我的病人 我为什么要杀了她
Because she remembered where the money was buried
因为她记起了钱埋在哪里
and you needed it.
并且你也需要那笔钱
That's ridiculous.
太荒唐了
She never mentioned anything about that time.
她从来没说过那段时间的事
You saw my notes.
你看了我的记录
Yeah we did. We actually, we did see your notes.
我们确实看了你的笔记
And, uh, let's take a look here. See, you were gambling.
看这里 你在赌博
Your bank account went dry.
你的银行账号♥亏空
I've been there.
我过去也那样
Maybe people were threatening you.
可能有人威胁你了
Doesn't mean that I killed her.
这并不能说明是我杀了她
I've never even been out to that park.
我从来没有去过那个公园
We have proof that you were there.
我们有证据证明你去过那里
So we subpoenaed your dental records,
于是我们传唤了你的口腔记录
and look what we found there. Your chewing gum.
看我们找到了什么 你的口香糖
It's a match.
两者完全吻合
She entrusted her life to you.
她那么信任你
And you betrayed her.
你却背叛了她
Turn around. You're under arrest.
转过身 你被捕了
I gave Claire her life back.
我恢复了克莱尔的生活
I wasn't asking for much in return.
我没有要求过多的回报
There are a lot of houses for sale.
有很多待售的房♥子
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表